PDA

View Full Version : A STATEMENT HAS BEEN SENT ACROSS THE NATION!!!

syracuse76
10-19-2008, 03:53 PM
with this win, i know there will still be your haters. but.....with this win we sent a statement across the league. outstanding play, teamwork, and pure determination. we were not meant to lose this game. this is the year of the buffalo.

Ingtar33
10-19-2008, 03:59 PM
Hell, we've now beat 3 playoff teams from last year.

Seattle, Jacksonville, SD

Two of those teams were division winners.

We beat Jax in Jax, which, is never easy.

And our only loss was with our QB on the sidelines. This team is looking good.

Mr. Miyagi
10-19-2008, 04:17 PM
So we beat an injury riddled Seattle team, then an injury riddled Jacksonville team. Oh well. Then we beat the terrible Oakland team and a terrible St. Louis team.

BUT THIS WIN PUT US ON THE MAP!!!!!!!!!!!

San Diego was arguably 95% healthy, only missing Chambers for this game. WE didn't squeeze by them. We smacked them in the mouth and beat them outright.

WE ARE FOR REAL.

jcdavey
10-19-2008, 05:32 PM
good win guys, looks like the bills are legit

i can't believe rivers crapped the bed in the 4th qtr, that was his 1st redzone endzone int ever

Ebenezer
10-19-2008, 05:38 PM
I am very impressed. First to admit, I was very worried going into this game and thought that SD could chew our Def alive. Rivers showed McKelvin is not ready for prime time but all in all the Bills, given two weeks, came after it. They are a different team with Trent at the helm.

Griff
10-19-2008, 06:18 PM
So we beat an injury riddled Seattle team, then an injury riddled Jacksonville team. Oh well. Then we beat the terrible Oakland team and a terrible St. Louis team.

San Diego was arguably 95% healthy, only missing Chambers for this game. WE didn't squeeze by them. We smacked them in the mouth and beat them outright.

WE ARE FOR REAL.

A terrible St. Louis team that just whooped the Cowboys. Any given Sunday, every game counts.

realdealryan
10-19-2008, 06:34 PM
Hard to say how impressive we were when the power was out, not a crushing victory......

BUT

Dierdorf said that if anyone was questioning if we were "for real", today would be the Bills' chance to make a statement, against a Chargers team that has a lot of talent and just crushed the Pats.

Statement made.

Mitchy moo
10-19-2008, 06:35 PM
A terrible St. Louis team that just whooped the Cowboys. Any given Sunday, every game counts.

We only beat them by 17 at their house.

HHURRICANE
10-19-2008, 06:50 PM
I predicted a loss today and was wrong. The Bills legitimized themselves today and no one can argue that this wasn't a significant win.

There are no mediocre teams that ever go 5-1.

jcdavey
10-19-2008, 07:02 PM
i'd say a very significant win, cause you beat a team that was playing like a 4-2 team (we all know the hochuli story)

bills have to be top 3 going into next week
maybe even some will put them 2nd over the giants

they impressed me, that's for sure

syracuse76
10-19-2008, 11:57 PM
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
2008 AFC EAST CHAMPS........LETS GO BUFFALO!!!!!!!!!

Lexwhat
10-20-2008, 12:00 AM

WE ARE FOR REAL.

On top of that, WE had more injuries than the Chargers did !

ublinkwescore
10-20-2008, 12:05 AM
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
2008 AFC EAST CHAMPS........LETS GO BUFFALO!!!!!!!!!

Division winners get a home playoff game too!!!!

CUHATIN
10-20-2008, 02:13 AM
Yes i agree big win and the only game we lost was the game our QB didnt play in, so we can easily be 6 and 0 at this point!!

Trent Edwards is the real deal and todays performance proved that our 3rd round draft pick was a steal!!!

Go Bills!!!! :squish:

syracuse76
10-20-2008, 09:32 AM
buMP

shelby
10-20-2008, 09:34 AM
:punk:

TigerJ
10-20-2008, 09:47 AM
I don't put much stock in the reasoning that if team A beat up on team B and team C beat up on team A, team C will be a lock to beat up on team B. It doesn't necessarily work that way in the NFL. I will not take NE lightly because SD beat up on them. At this point, I think Buffalo is better than NE, but SD has shown itself to be an eratic and inconsistent team under Norv Turner, like all Norv Turner coached teams. I think Buffalo is good, very good, and I think they are going to the playoffs, but we have to play ten more games, and we can't make assumptions about any one of them.