PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Bills fans

PowderBlueDeath
10-19-2008, 04:47 PM
Chargers fan here coming over to say congrats. Trent Edwards is a great QB and his performance today is even more amazing for the fact that he's coming off a concussion. I've always liked the Bills because of a) How hardcore the fanbase is. b) I hate every other team in the AFC East. Great game today for you guys and I hope the Bills have success for the rest of the season (especially against the Pats and Jets). Now I'm going to go cry myself to sleep while I punch my pillow and imagine it's Norv Turner.

BADTHINGSMAN
10-19-2008, 04:50 PM
LT hasnt been the same since Turner came in.

Ingtar33
10-19-2008, 04:51 PM
classy.

my condolences on Norv... i was stunned when he punted from our 40 on 4th and 1 with 8 min left, while trailing by 6.

Only Norv Turner... or Gregg Williams would do something so cowardly.

you guys somehow won 11 games with that clown at HC last year. unreal.

northernbillfan
10-19-2008, 04:54 PM
Thanks powder, classy thread. Diego does have classy fans unlike the faiders who were here earlier in the season.

Mad Bomber
10-19-2008, 04:57 PM
Chargers fan here coming over to say congrats. Trent Edwards is a great QB and his performance today is even more amazing for the fact that he's coming off a concussion. I've always liked the Bills because of a) How hardcore the fanbase is. b) I hate every other team in the AFC East. Great game today for you guys and I hope the Bills have success for the rest of the season (especially against the Pats and Jets). Now I'm going to go cry myself to sleep while I punch my pillow and imagine it's Norv Turner.
WOW. You are TRULY a CLASSY fan.

Here's hoping for your Chargers to take out the freakin' Broncos.....

GO BOLTS!!!!!

YardRat
10-19-2008, 05:01 PM
Nice gesture. Thanks.

Mad Bomber
10-19-2008, 05:07 PM
Wow.....

You, sir, have some SERIOUS class.

If you are representative of Chargers fans, then all I can say is that the Chargers have some FIRST CLASS fans. You are DA MAN!

You, sir (IMHO), are welcome here on the Zone at ANY TIME.

PowderBlueDeath
10-19-2008, 05:09 PM
classy.

my condolences on Norv... i was stunned when he punted from our 40 on 4th and 1 with 8 min left, while trailing by 6.

Only Norv Turner... or Gregg Williams would do something so cowardly.

you guys somehow won 11 games with that clown at HC last year. unreal.
Yeah, everyone in the Chargers gameday thread was stunned. Norv has NO confidence, even in a great offense like he has right now. I really wanted to believe in the guy, and a lot of Charger fans forgave him for last years slow start after he took us to the AFCCG but this season is feeling like deja vu. I don't want to take up your forum with all the things I have to say about Norv so I'll end it here.

Thanks powder, classy thread. Diego does have classy fans unlike the faiders who were here earlier in the season.
WOW. You are TRULY a CLASSY fan.

Here's hoping for your Chargers to take out the freakin' Broncos.....

GO BOLTS!!!!!
Nice gesture. Thanks.

Thanks. None of us over in Charger land have anything against the Bills, they're an opponent the Chargers rarely see and from what I've read in the forums and seen of the fans they're pretty classy all around. Plus like I said the fans are HARDCORE especially for a team that has had as little success and as much bad luck as the Bills have had. The Giants had 2 rings before last years miracle SB and their fans were fleeing the bandwagon before things turned around. I'm losing faith in the Bolts making the playoffs let alone winning it all so please God if anyone other than the Chargers is going to win it let it be the Bills or Steelers. Can't stand the thought of the Cowgirls, Giants, or god forbid the Jets winning it all.

EDIT: Makes my soul cringe but I gotta root for the Pats tomorrow night just to keep the division race close. Damn Broncos.

PowderBlueDeath
10-19-2008, 05:15 PM
Wow.....

You, sir, have some SERIOUS class.

If you are representative of Chargers fans, then all I can say is that the Chargers have some FIRST CLASS fans. You are DA MAN!

You, sir (IMHO), are welcome here on the Zone at ANY TIME.
Thanks. The only teams, and fanbases, I hate are the Raiders, Patriots, and Donkeys. Every other team we play this year it's just a game. I actually tried to make a thread BEFORE the game sometime this week but couldn't register a screename for some reason. I think they thought I was a troll or something but I just wanted to wish for a good injury free game and a Chargers win :D You guys got the win but unfortunately a couple of your players went down (including an OL, forget his name). I'm about to head off to work and probably won't have any reason to visit this forum again until the next time the Bills-Chargers play but like I said goodluck on the rest of the season and be sure to beat the Pats and Jets.

helmetguy
10-19-2008, 05:22 PM
Thanks, PDB. I had a great time in SD a couple of years ago. One of the friendliest non-Buffalo venues I've ever been to.

Cntrygal
10-19-2008, 07:03 PM
Thanks Powder!

shelby
10-19-2008, 08:14 PM
:up:

im4bflo
10-19-2008, 08:16 PM
:snicker2:

HHURRICANE
10-19-2008, 08:16 PM
Thanks for the props. The Chargers should be better than they are.

El Guapo
10-19-2008, 08:19 PM
Very nice and classy.