PDA

View Full Version : So how are we 5-1,

Oaf
10-19-2008, 06:52 PM
when we have an absolute zero (or negative) contribution from our entire 08 draft class?

- Coaching

- Career year for Evans

- Edwards

- Lynch

- Poz (a potentially legendary day 1 in 07)

- An 06 draft class continuing to come under it's own

- Solid '08 FA additions in Stroud, Mitchell, and Johnson

That really says something IMO. We've been so dependent on draft additions the last few years, to see us succeed without the help of any 08 picks, well, we've done a good job building this team the last two years.

hydro
10-19-2008, 06:57 PM
I remember some people saying they couldn't see how our offense could get better. We didn't make any new additions, blah blah blah.

Looks like our player developed and made that a non-issue. I am glad we didn't waste money in FA to hope for a diamond in the rough. We are doing just fine and will only get better!

DynaPaul
10-19-2008, 06:59 PM
We rock... like Dio. Bring on the fish!

djjimkelly
10-19-2008, 07:00 PM
I remember some people saying they couldn't see how our offense could get better. We didn't make any new additions, blah blah blah.

Looks like our player developed and made that a non-issue. I am glad we didn't waste money in FA to hope for a diamond in the rough. We are doing just fine and will only get better!

our play calling on both sides of the ball have been a million times better then in previous years

Oaf
10-19-2008, 07:16 PM

That was DEFINITELY me. :wave:

I mean, I never guessed such a transformation was possible for us.