PDA

View Full Version : Was SD a good enough team to beat for cred?

Mitchy moo
10-19-2008, 07:23 PM
You know how we can never beat enough good teams but was this our we're there win?

Mad Bomber
10-19-2008, 07:25 PM
On FOX pregame show, they ALL picked the Chargers to win...

RedEyE
10-19-2008, 07:26 PM
This is a big win for the Bills. Huge confidence builder! Make no mistake about it.

don137
10-19-2008, 07:28 PM
Who is out there to say if you beat this team or that team you earned respect...There are about 10 good teams but each of those teams, except the Titans, have had a bad loss. It's wide open for the taking...I am sure Gonzalez, the POS, wishes he was in Buffalo now. The Bills may not be as good as the team in the 90's but they have a great shot as anybody to go the distance...

Oaf
10-19-2008, 07:37 PM
For cred? Apparently not. I've already read headlines about "sloppy" Chargers, Chargers caught looking ahead to London, Bills able to "get by" with a win, etc.

:bs:

OpIv37
10-19-2008, 07:39 PM
They're better than their 3-4 record and they're the most talented team the Bills have beaten by far. I don't know about the national media, but as far as I'm concerned, this win goes a long way toward convincing me that this team is for real.

DraftBoy
10-19-2008, 07:40 PM
I think so yes, this wins does give us more cred then before. With the entire AFCE schedule still looming, Im sure questions will remain.

BADTHINGSMAN
10-19-2008, 07:43 PM
No win will be good enough for the National Media, when and if the Bills beat the Patriots(it was without Tom Brady)when and if the Bills beat the Jets(Brett was struggling Bills got lucky). As long as Buffalo knows how good they are then I dont care about the "experts".

Mitchy moo
10-19-2008, 07:43 PM
I think so yes, this wins does give us more cred then before. With the entire AFCE schedule still looming, Im sure questions will remain.

We need to give all the answers to those questions.

ParanoidAndroid
10-19-2008, 07:44 PM
The next 3 weeks, I agree, will tell us what we truly have.

Captain gameboy
10-19-2008, 07:47 PM
I'm always amazed at what seems to be a strange inferiority complex that Bills fans have and manifests itself, repeatedly, in caring about how the national media treats the Bills.
The Bills are 5-1 and have played well enough to have earned the respect of the rest of the league, especially Jauron.

Screw the media.
What they are is what they always are.

Tonight was a classic example.
The Rams demolish the Cowboys, and on the NFL network, they do the cursory highlights, one or two sentences on the Rams, and they say lets get on to what everyone wants to talk about, and chat up the Cowboys for five minutes.

Play the games and screw 'em.

John Doe
10-19-2008, 07:48 PM
On FOX pregame show, they ALL picked the Chargers to win...

On ESPN every single expert picked the Bills.

CUHATIN
10-19-2008, 07:57 PM
This is a big win and who cares if they give us respect!!!!

Go Bills!!!!! 5 and 1!!!!!