PDA

View Full Version : does trent have the cred

THE END OF ALL DAYS
10-19-2008, 08:35 PM
Does Trent have enough cred in the league yet to get a probowl nod?

baalworship
10-19-2008, 08:38 PM
He will need to throw a lot more TD's to get in. Next week would be a good time to pad the TD totals....

T-Long
10-19-2008, 08:46 PM
I could see him being an alternate. Could you imagine if he made the Pro Bowl by being voted in in his 2nd year? And don't forget...no team WANTED him in the draft! He fell all the way to the late 3rd to fall into the Bills laps.

Mr. Pink
10-19-2008, 08:50 PM
The Pro Bowl is a popularity contest.

Peyton, Rivers, Ben, Cutler, Favre.

Barring injury, TE has no chance, sad to say.

Mitchell55
10-19-2008, 08:52 PM
The Pro Bowl is a popularity contest.

Peyton, Rivers, Ben, Cutler, Favre.

Barring injury, TE has no chance, sad to say.

Its going to be hard to beat those players. Lets hope buffalo fans beat out all 1 million other cities.

baalworship
10-19-2008, 08:57 PM
Favre is not having a good year other than the Cardinals game. Rivers, Cutler, and Manning are ahead right now but Trent has to throw more TD's to get consideration.

I would rather have Edwards pull a Brady and just win a Superbowl first.

Mitchell55
10-19-2008, 08:58 PM
Favre is not having a good year other than the Cardinals game. Rivers, Cutler, and Manning are ahead right now but Trent has to throw more TD's to get consideration.

I would rather have Edwards pull a Brady and just win a Superbowl first.

Well the bad things is that all the best quarterbacks are in the AFC.

trapezeus
10-19-2008, 09:06 PM
i think it would be tough. even if he played in a large market, i think he needs to get his team to the playoffs or be on a team of stars that he looks larger than life.

casuaul fans tend to be more enamored by TD stats than game manager who finds a way to win. That "finds a way to win" tag ends up carrying some wait if you do it consistently. Not enough time has passed for people to be see him as a probowler.

that's my opinion, i could be wrong