PDA

View Full Version : My brother, the Bills hater has top 5 reasons why the Bills won't win the SB!

blackonyx89
10-20-2008, 07:56 AM
1. Buffalo's a dying city.

2.Too small a city to win the BIG ONE!

3. They don't have a star studded roster.

4. Too many mediocre white players on the team. I didn't say that,
he did!

5. Ralph's too cheap to bring in top talent.

What do you think about these comments?

Nighthawk
10-20-2008, 07:58 AM
Who said this? These are ridiculous reasons.

The Spaz
10-20-2008, 07:58 AM
:monkeyp:your brother

don137
10-20-2008, 08:03 AM
Dallas has a star studded lineup but are 4-3...They are individuals and not playing as a team. I'll take good talent playing as a cohesive team over great talent playing as individuals any day...

BillsOverDolphins
10-20-2008, 08:08 AM
1. Buffalo's a dying city and

he did!

5. Ralph's too cheap to bring in top talent

u need to bludgeon him to death with a crobar

blackonyx89
10-20-2008, 08:10 AM
Who said this? These are ridiculous reasons.

He keeps harping on the fact that the Bills lost 4 SBs and they might lose if they go again. That was 15 years ago since the last one, what does that have to do about today's team???

Nighthawk
10-20-2008, 08:13 AM
He keeps harping on the fact that the Bills lost 4 SBs and they might lose if they go again. That was 15 years ago since the last one, what doe that have to do about today's team???

Nothing...he sounds a little out of touch.

SABuffalo786
10-20-2008, 08:15 AM
Thoughts?

Your brothers a ****.

mybills
10-20-2008, 08:26 AM

he did!

Tell him it's gonna be the Bills and Giants in the S.B. and that this time the BILLS GET THE RING!

jmb1099
10-20-2008, 08:26 AM
You're brother sounds scared.

Nighthawk
10-20-2008, 08:27 AM
Tell him it's gonna be the Bills and Giants in the S.B. and that this time the BILLS GET THE RING!

As long as Lindell doesn't get hurt and they don't go sign Norwood to replace him! :D:

hydro
10-20-2008, 08:27 AM
He sounds like a brother that just likes to tease his siblings :up:

M
10-20-2008, 08:40 AM
You need to disown him. Stat.

blackonyx89
10-20-2008, 08:42 AM
He sounds like a brother that just likes to tease his siblings :up:

No, he's quite serious.

Confused
10-20-2008, 08:43 AM
Your brother couldnt tell the difference between a football and a baked potato. We are legitimatley in the top 3.

Ingtar33
10-20-2008, 09:14 AM
he did!

5. Ralph's too cheap to bring in top talent

ok... well this is silly.. but

1) the patriots and colts have the two whitest rosters in the league for the last decade. so i guess mediocre white guys don't screw a football team

2) the colts won the Superbowl with just three players they didn't draft. that's right, the whole team was draft picks and no FA signings. So why do you need a big FA signing to win the superbowl?

I'll just start there because i get aggravated by weird/bizarre and flat wrong stereotypes.

blackonyx89
10-20-2008, 09:19 AM
ok... well this is silly.. but

1) the patriots and colts have the two whitest rosters in the league for the last decade. so i guess mediocre white guys don't screw a football team

2) the colts won the Superbowl with just three players they didn't draft. that's right, the whole team was draft picks and no FA signings. So why do you need a big FA signing to win the superbowl?

I'll just start there because i get aggravated by weird/bizarre and flat wrong stereotypes.

Love your points!!!

:poop:

baalworship
10-20-2008, 10:27 AM
Our offensive line actually has only 1 white guy so it evens out the Tom Donahoe 2nd round white Defensive Ends...

EricStratton
10-20-2008, 10:36 AM
Before last season the Giants signed one free agent.

How'd that work out for them.

Spending big dollars doesn't add up in the NFL.

That and your brothers an idiot.

Griff
10-20-2008, 10:53 AM
The city is actually one of the more stable cities in America at this time. And was actually listed as one of the great places to ride out the recession.

Green Bay is much smaller

neither did the '01 Pats

4. Too many mediocre white players on the team.
Race is completely irrelevant and as for mediocrity, not many mediocre players are on a 5-1 team.

Ralph just gave Lee one of the biggest WR contracts in the league. He overpaid for Walker and Dockery. He signed Kelsey and Denney to huge contracts. Anybody who says Ralph is cheap is ignorant.

blackonyx89
10-25-2008, 10:34 AM
The city is actually one of the more stable cities in America at this time. And was actually listed as one of the great places to ride out the recession.

Green Bay is much smaller

neither did the '01 Pats

4. Too many mediocre white players on the team.
Race is completely irrelevant and as for mediocrity, not many mediocre players are on a 5-1 team.

Ralph just gave Lee one of the biggest WR contracts in the league. He overpaid for Walker and Dockery. He signed Kelsey and Denney to huge contracts. Anybody who says Ralph is cheap is ignorant.

I'm so tired of talking to him about the NFL with him, because it always goes back to the Bills not winning the previous 4. In fact, he called the Bills gay and that they are NEVER going to win and why you're a fan because they suck, because he says this town is racist and they will never win a SB! I know it sounds stupid, but that gets under your skin, for real! I'm not blind to the situation, but it grows tiresome.

My personal nightmare.

PromoTheRobot
10-25-2008, 04:59 PM

he did!

Ask your brother how much real estate values have dropped in Miami. Then ask him who the dying city is?

PTR

BillsOwnAll
10-25-2008, 05:15 PM
Does your brother see where new england plays...is it even considered a city?

BSU Drew
10-25-2008, 05:50 PM
Why do we even care what his brother thinks ( the pope could say it and i couldnt care less) ... Let the Bills prove it on the field.. Us talking does nothing.

Antoni
10-25-2008, 07:44 PM

he did!

1. Dumbass: Ok even if the city is dying what does that have to with the current team? They could be the Baghdad Bills and it doesn't change anything.

2. Dumbass: Ok, again what does city size have to do anything. "City Size" doesn't play on the field.

3. Agreed: Not enough talent to go the long distance

4. Too many white players? When's the next black panther meeting?

5. Trade and FA deadline is over. What's that have to do with anything.

In summary, your brother is a mongoloid

Antoni
10-25-2008, 07:45 PM
Ask your brother how much real estate values have dropped in Miami. Then ask him who the dying city is?

PTR

Real estate values dropped everywhere. Since Miami obviously sold more real estate(in terms of raw $) what is your point?

Griff
10-25-2008, 10:30 PM
I'm so tired of talking to him about the NFL with him, because it always goes back to the Bills not winning the previous 4. In fact, he called the Bills gay and that they are NEVER going to win and why you're a fan because they suck, because he says this town is racist and they will never win a SB! I know it sounds stupid, but that gets under your skin, for real! I'm not blind to the situation, but it grows tiresome.

My personal nightmare.

how old is he? he sounds like an 11 year old.

mybills
10-26-2008, 06:59 AM
Your brother is a racist and if you want, I (125lb white girl) will kick his ass for ya! :evil:

Jan Reimers
10-26-2008, 07:12 AM
No offense, but screw your brother.

mybills
10-26-2008, 07:16 AM
Crap! We can't give out rep!

oh well, here ya go Jan :posrep: