PDA

View Full Version : some real quick Bills hits

patmoran2006
10-20-2008, 08:26 AM
Just a few real quick thoughts.. Nothing earth shattering before, and I haven’t been around yesterday or this morning yet to read up on other people’s thoughts so I’m sure a lot is the same. In random order<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>

I was really impressed with Whitner. He was lining up all over the place. I thought he played a very strong game.<o:p></o:p>
I don’t even know what else you can say about Edwards.. I think Losman’s mother knows this team is 10x better with <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Trent</st1:place></st1:City> in there. No knock on JP intentionally, this guy is in another league. I’ll tell you what, he’s a Top 5 MVP candidate right now; forget just the undisputed starter on this team.<o:p></o:p>
Mitchell was obviously huge late.. I thought he struggled early, but the plays at the end is exactly why we got him.<o:p></o:p>
Poz and STRoud were both fantastic, and Kelsay played very well too.<o:p></o:p>
Nice to see Jason Peters start knocking people around again. .A few mistakes here and there, but he looked much closer to his Pro Bowl form yesterday than being the scrub he was the first month.<o:p></o:p>
I think Melvin Fowler may have lost his job permanently to <st1:place w:st="on">Preston</st1:place>.<o:p></o:p>
Maybe we should be rumored to be acquiring a new TE every week of the season.<o:p></o:p>
If you had told me we’d be 5-1 at this point two months ago I’d have said you’re nuts.<o:p></o:p>
I like this offense so much better with Parrish in there. And Josh Reed continues to produce for us. I love our WR corps right now.<o:p></o:p>
Dockery played by far his best game this year.<o:p></o:p>
Beautiful block by Fred Jackson on Lynch’s TD.<o:p></o:p><o:p> </o:p>
Only got two negatives:<o:p></o:p>

The run blocking is still suspect and it absolutely has to go better as we get late into the season.<o:p></o:p>
Get well soon PLEASE, Terrence. McKelvin isn’t ready to be on the field often, at least in pass coverage.. Good run support, but he’s got a LONG way to go. Stuff like this makes you realize how underated McGee is to this team.<o:p></o:p><o:p> </o:p>
Overall, fantastic day to be a Bills fan.. This team is for real- plain and simple.<o:p></o:p>

shelby
10-20-2008, 09:02 AM
i hope that Fowler doesn't come back.

Mr. Miyagi
10-20-2008, 09:05 AM
Send him to Cleveland for a medication exam and hope he contracts staph infection there.

madness
10-20-2008, 09:09 AM
Send him to Cleveland for a medication exam and hope he contracts staph infection there.

Better yet, frame him for a series of violent crimes and then trade him to Cincy for a first day draft pick!