PDA

View Full Version : BillsZone Exclusive: Chargers vs. Bills Report Card

shelby
10-20-2008, 09:16 AM
Enjoy...

Well, Just like anybody not at the game this week, I wasn't able to see most of it due to the power outage in Orchard Park. Due to that fact, this week's report card will be severely abbreviated... Let's get down to it shall we?

Kawika Mitchell - A+
- 2 huge turnovers that were definitively the reason that the Bills were able to win this game. It's nice to finally have an impact free agent acquisition during the off season.

Trent Edwards - A+
- What more could you ask for? This guy gets knocked silly 2 weeks ago and comes back with a huge day... Completing all but 5 passes and throwing for close to 300 yards along the way. Count me in the "officially sold on Trent" group now.

Stupid Kid - F
- At least I'm assuming it was a stupid kid who let some balloons go, which ended up hitting a transformer and causing it to blow, thus causing the power outages which deprived most of us of seeing this game in it's entirety. Ground the punk for a year!

Let's hope we have no power issues next week, and let's hope the Dolphins look as inept again as they did today. One of my favorite times of the year... time to Squish The Fish!!! It'll be even sweeter when it puts us at 6-1 and hopefully with a multiple game lead in the AFC East!
linky (http://www.billszone.com/mtlog/archives/2008/10/19/chargers_vs_bills_report_card.php)

BlackMetalNinja
10-20-2008, 09:26 AM
I'd also like to add Fred Jackson to the list, when I did get to see the game yesterday, I remarked multiple times about how much of a help that guy has been despite being a virtual unknown. Picking up 3rd downs, turning small gains into big ones... and of course flattening Quentin Jammer :up: