PDA

View Full Version : What about the Kansas City Chiefs?

The Spaz
05-01-2003, 12:08 PM
Everyone is talking about us having a possible RB controversy. Well the Kansas City Chiefs drafted Larry Johnson the RB out of Penn St. Larry Johnson was one of the highly touted players in last weekends draft. Is Priest Holmes injury really that bad? If it is then this makes sense but if not then there could be some controversy there. With us there maybe a little but I don't think it will cause a lot of problems. As far as I know the Chiefs needed defense a lot mor ethan offense. Like I said earlier this is a mut point if Holmes injury is career ending. Your thoughts? Go Bills!

The Natrix
05-01-2003, 12:12 PM
I think we are going to kick their ass on national TV

HenryRules
05-01-2003, 12:15 PM
I don't think either of them are cause for controversies. If the offseason weren't so long or if there was something else to write about, the McGahee drafting and the LJ drafting would be no news.

This story isn't even a week old and already its been overblown.

Geez, Hambrick's been begging Emmitt for carries for a few years now and it gets hardly any national coverage.

Bert102176
05-01-2003, 12:35 PM
I heard Holmes's injury referred as a bo Jackson injury they were talking about and comparing the 2 injuries that ended Bo Jackson's career I know that Bo had a hip replacement and Holmes didn't but it's just what I heard on ESPN NEWS last week.

superbills
05-01-2003, 06:13 PM
Yeah, the're really worried that Holmes won't be able to come back from this. If he doesn't show some sign of improvement, there certainly won't be any controversy, 'cause he won't be able to play. If he heals, again I don't see any controvercy brewing because there's a bigger gap (the other way, too) between his talent and that of Larry Johnson. Starting a healthy Holmes, I would expect, would be a no-brainer.