PDA

View Full Version : Another good sign for the Bills......

Dr. Lecter
10-21-2008, 09:13 AM
The Bills are 3rd in the NFL in number of penalties and 2nd in the NFL penalty yardage.

This is doubly impressive considering this still a young team.

Kudos to Dick and crew for having the team disciplined enough to not take the penalties other teams do! And kudos to the players for playing smart and not getting in the position to take the penalties.

The last buffalo fan
10-21-2008, 01:32 PM
I was expecting something more like The Guadalupe Virgin image on Trent's locker! :ill:

madness
10-21-2008, 02:16 PM
I was expecting something more like The Guadalupe Virgin image on Trent's locker! :ill:

:rofl:

Rumor has it that the charging buffalo's on RWS started crying tears of blood at the exact time Trent Edwards got hit in the Arizona game.

madness
10-21-2008, 02:17 PM
It hasn't been confirmed yet though.

ublinkwescore
10-21-2008, 02:18 PM
I heard trent walks on water on his spare time.

thenry20
10-21-2008, 04:13 PM
Let's not get carried away here. It only takes one mistake from our line to render him human again.

*shudders at the thought*

mybills
10-21-2008, 04:22 PM
This really is impressive. I heard they're also the best 4th Qtr team in the NFL.

X-Era
10-21-2008, 06:01 PM
The Bills are 3rd in the NFL in number of penalties and 2nd in the NFL penalty yardage.

Kudos to Dick and crew for having the team disciplined enough to not take the penalties other teams do! And kudos to the players for playing smart and not getting in the position to take the penalties.

Some still question Jauron.

But I look at how much he did with so little after injuries last year, the close games against the leagues best last year with so much youth, and his abilities to get the team to play tough... and this new penalty information.

This guy is a very good coach.

The last buffalo fan
10-21-2008, 06:07 PM
Some still question Jauron.

But I look at how much he did with so little after injuries last year, the close games against the leagues best last year with so much youth, and his abilities to get the team to play tough... and this new penalty information.

This guy is a very good coach.

Only after Opi confirms it!

Cntrygal
10-21-2008, 09:45 PM

I wish this never was announced! Someone (zebra's) may think that the Bills are getting away with something!!!! :couch:

Crisis
10-21-2008, 11:35 PM
whats the % for 5-1 teams making playoffs?

Michael82
10-22-2008, 02:00 AM
If you were to look back at the last few years, this has been a well disciplined team under Dick Jauron.

Griff
10-22-2008, 03:33 AM
whats the % for 5-1 teams making playoffs?

every time we've gone 5-1 we made the playoffs.