PDA

View Full Version : I think Denver is DONE!

Patrick76777
10-21-2008, 03:26 PM
That game at the end of the year doesn't look so difficult anymore. Sure Denver is always a tough place to play. But they're looking bad.

They should have lost the SD game, They should have lost the NO game making them 2-5.

They have one of the worst defenses I've seen in a long time.

So who wins that division. Does SD have enough in the tank to take over? I know it won't be KC or Oakland.

So if we can win our division, I just don't see the winner of this division finishing with a better record then us. Esp since we already have the head to head over SD.

Confused
10-21-2008, 03:31 PM
one game. plus, cutler is better than elway......

Ed
10-21-2008, 03:35 PM
As someone who lives in Denver, I can tell you no one around here is feeling very good about the Broncos right now.

Confused
10-21-2008, 03:37 PM
las vegas is in denver. god my geography teacher was a dipwad.

OpIv37
10-21-2008, 03:45 PM
Denver is not as bad as they looked last night.

NE is not as good as they looked last night.

They're still both going to beat us.

thenry20
10-21-2008, 03:54 PM
That game at the end of the year doesn't look so difficult anymore. Sure Denver is always a tough place to play. But they're looking bad.

They should have lost the SD game, They should have lost the NO game making them 2-5.

They have one of the worst defenses I've seen in a long time.

So who wins that division. Does SD have enough in the tank to take over? I know it won't be KC or Oakland.

So if we can win our division, I just don't see the winner of this division finishing with a better record then us. Esp since we already have the head to head over SD.

I don't get them; their secondary was pretty good last year. Now it's prob 1 of the worst.

Patrick76777
10-21-2008, 03:54 PM
one game. plus, cutler is better than elway......

But it's not one game. I just listed a bunch of reasons! They're 1-3 in their last 4 games. They lucked out in 2 of their wins.

Did you even read my post?

Patrick76777
10-21-2008, 03:55 PM

Hey it's debbie downer!

JK I like Op.

madness
10-21-2008, 04:04 PM

2-1, IMO.

Kidlaker
10-21-2008, 04:05 PM

I doubt that. NE is a tossup but you won't lose to Denver. The Donks barely beat us and that was of course thanks to the Zebra who rigged the game. They got annihilated by the Chiefs. Sammy Morris completely annihilated them last night so what do you think Lynch is going to do? I'm actually pretty excited because I have Lynch in my main money league and Week 16 is a playoff game.

justasportsfan
10-21-2008, 04:24 PM
I wouldn't count any team out. the broncos, PAts, Chargers ,cowboys,bills ,fins,Rams , Pitts etc,etc at one point looked bad and then looked good the next week.

You can't tell anymore in this league . You don't know which team will show up. The only team that's been consistent are the titans.

Patrick76777
10-21-2008, 04:27 PM
I doubt that. NE is a tossup but you won't lose to Denver. The Donks barely beat us and that was of course thanks to the Zebra who rigged the game. They got annihilated by the Chiefs. Sammy Morris completely annihilated them last night so what do you think Lynch is going to do? I'm actually pretty excited because I have Lynch in my main money league and Week 16 is a playoff game.

I agree. They're 1-3 in their last 4 and if that goofball Gramatica could kick and the Ref's didn't screw the Bolts, they'd be 1-5 since they beat Oakland in week one!

Plus they have the 30th ranked defense in yards and 27th ranked in points allowed.

You'll have to excuse Op, he's Hyper-critical when it comes to the Bills.

It's like the Godfather, "Everytime I get out, they pull me back in!". Well Op has been burned so many times that the refuses to get pulled back in. But I'll bet that he knows deep down inside, something special could be happening here.

mybills
10-21-2008, 04:28 PM
You don't know which team will show up. The only team that's been consistent are the titans.
Yes, consistently beating crappy teams.

Patrick76777
10-21-2008, 04:28 PM
I wouldn't count any team out. the broncos, PAts, Chargers ,cowboys,bills ,fins,Rams , Pitts etc,etc at one point looked bad and then looked good the next week.

You can't tell anymore in this league . You don't know which team will show up. The only team that's been consistent are the titans.

Yeah yeah yeah. company line. you sound like a sportscaster here. I'm going out and making a prediction. It's more fun that way.

Denver is DONE! I say they win 2-3 more games the rest of the way. Mark it down......Bookmark this thread........It's happening.

Lexwhat
10-21-2008, 04:38 PM
The only team that's been consistent are the titans

The Lions have been pretty damn consistent.

Tatonka
10-21-2008, 05:04 PM

based on what? the same brilliant knowledge that made you sure we would lose to san diego?

Tatonka
10-21-2008, 05:09 PM
i dont get how champ bailey and dre bly are on the worst pass defense in the league.. crazy.

Griff
10-21-2008, 06:13 PM

seriously how can you call yourself a Bills fan with comments like this and your title. Let me guess you boo every time Trent completes a pass or we score.

Griff
10-21-2008, 06:15 PM
Yes, consistently beating crappy teams.

there are no crappy teams. There is only the team the shows up to play on any Sunday. I'm pretty sure the Giants don't think the Browns are crappy. Half of the NFC East has been beaten by the Rams.

mayotm
10-21-2008, 07:08 PM

They're still both going to beat us.Is there anybody remaining on the schedule that we have a shot against. Or are we going 5 - 11?

Dujek
10-21-2008, 07:22 PM

Denver is exactly as bad as they looked last night. They've been that bad in most of their games this year and somehow sneaked a few wins. The Patriots are still a bad team. Bills take at least two of the three games.

trapezeus
10-21-2008, 07:45 PM
broncos d is horrible. however,t hat game last night was not indicative of their talent. they have offense. and it was off badly last night. that's the difficulty teams have when they have great offense but no defense. it can get out of hand quickly. Cutler had the hurt hand and the RB's fumbles sucked the wind right out of them.

broncos beat the chargers, so they automatically lead in the tie breaker until they play again. i like their chances of being in the playoffs.

Ed
10-21-2008, 07:57 PM
las vegas is in denver. god my geography teacher was a dipwad.
I used to live in Las Vegas, but now I'm back in the Denver area. I guess I could update my location, but that would require a little effort on my part...

njsue
10-22-2008, 06:03 AM
Jay Cutler stupid fool stating he has a better arm than a 2 SB winning Hall of Famer QB John Elway. :shakeno:

ALL D
10-22-2008, 07:05 AM
The more the season shoves on, the greater the chances for us. Rodney out in New England, the broncos looking horrible, etc.

mybills
10-22-2008, 08:27 AM
Is there anybody remaining on the schedule that we have a shot against. Or are we going 5 - 11?
:roflmao:

justasportsfan
10-22-2008, 09:17 AM
based on what? the same brilliant knowledge that made you sure we would lose to san diego?
Isn't it amazing how he was so wrong and yet he's doing the same thing again. It's almost like he wishes we lose to both teams and maybe he'll get something right for once.

Notice how he's barely saying anything after a win and when we lose he'll be all over the place predicting an 8-8 season. We could be 9-1 and he'll still predict 8-8

mybills
10-22-2008, 09:31 AM
Notice how he's barely saying anything after a win
He's in shock..like the rest of us..when is the last time the Bills were this good?

justasportsfan
10-22-2008, 09:33 AM
He's in shock..like the rest of us..when is the last time the Bills were this good?

I predicted at least wild card. I'm not shocked. I'm not saying we're a sb team yet but we do look like a wildcard team to say the least.

justasportsfan
10-22-2008, 09:46 AM
Yeah yeah yeah. company line. you sound like a sportscaster here. I'm going out and making a prediction. It's more fun that way.

Denver is DONE! I say they win 2-3 more games the rest of the way. Mark it down......Bookmark this thread........It's happening.

Bills 51 Denver 3

Ingtar33
10-22-2008, 12:32 PM
Cutler screwed his own team mon night.

he hurt his hand in the first 2 or 3 plays, and didn't come out. His play was simply awful from that point on. Throw in the starting RB getting hurt on drive 1, and the backup with a horrible case of fumblitus, and you have a NE cakewalk

He should have come out, maybe they wouldn't have been blown out of the game so early (by the time he came out the game was out of hand, and NE knew their backup would have to pass)

Dr. Lecter
10-22-2008, 12:37 PM

Will they beat the Bills as badly as Jacksonville and San Diego did?

justasportsfan
10-22-2008, 12:39 PM
Will they beat the Bills as badly as Jacksonville and San Diego did?

crickets....