PDA

View Full Version : What if Poz goes Down?

patmoran2006
10-22-2008, 08:09 AM
We don’t have another MLB on this team or even on the practice squad. Marcus Buggs is a WLB currently on the practice squad, no?<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
Corto and Costanza can’t back up MLB, and I sure as hell know Ellison can’t either. Mitchell?<o:p></o:p>
We obviously have to sign someone, and it has to be someone with some experience at MLB.<o:p></o:p>

BidsJr
10-22-2008, 08:11 AM
We don’t have another MLB on this team or even on the practice squad. Marcus Buggs is a WLB currently on the practice squad, no?<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
Corto and Costanza can’t back up MLB, and I sure as hell know Ellison can’t either. Mitchell?<o:p></o:p>
We obviously have to sign someone, and it has to be someone with some experience at MLB.<o:p></o:p>

Then Trent turns the field goals into touchdowns and we just outscore them.

patmoran2006
10-22-2008, 08:11 AM
Spragan played in the middle, I think?

THATHURMANATOR
10-22-2008, 08:20 AM
If Poz goes down we are in some trouble.

madness
10-22-2008, 08:22 AM
I can think of a lot more IF's more serious than that, IF they actually happened.

djjimkelly
10-22-2008, 08:32 AM

we are screwed if poz goes down. and to anyone who thought digirgio did a good job last year. tell me how hes done compared to poz

casdhf
10-22-2008, 09:01 AM
Mitchell played MLB in KC.

jamze132
10-22-2008, 09:17 AM
We are more screwed if Trent goes down. Did anyone happen to see what JP did in Arizona?

Mitchel would more than likely move into the middle and one of the other goobers would take his spot.

Saratoga Slim
10-22-2008, 09:40 AM
We are more screwed if Trent goes down. Did anyone happen to see what JP did in Arizona?

Mitchel would more than likely move into the middle and one of the other goobers would take his spot.

If we don't sign someone, that'd probably be how we handle it.

Poz really can't get injured right now. Someone better tell him he's just gonna have to stay healthy.

gil
10-22-2008, 09:42 AM
bite your tongue, Pat.

And there's plenty to worry about without worrying about hypotheticals.

Dujek
10-22-2008, 09:44 AM
Mitchell can certainly handle playing MLB, but I don't fancy our chances of any of the remaining backups being useful at either position.

Tatonka
10-22-2008, 11:38 AM
why the **** are we talking about what if this player gets hurt??

what if Peters gets hurt.. what if Lynch AND Jackson get hurt? what if LEE gets hurt.. what if Stroud gets hurt.. what if EDWARDS gets hurt.. what if the Coach gets hurt..

if someone gets hurt, you roll with the punches and play on.

pintonick96
10-22-2008, 12:29 PM
We don’t have another MLB on this team or even on the practice squad. Marcus Buggs is a WLB currently on the practice squad, no?<o:p></o:p>

Who's available for us to sign?

alohabillsfan
10-22-2008, 12:56 PM
what if the sun does not come up tomorrow? Please, enough already...

feldspar
10-22-2008, 01:02 PM
We have absolutely ZERO depth at any linebacker position right now.

Corto, Constanzo, and Buggs.

Holy ****.

I gotta say it: Crowell would be playing right now.

ParanoidAndroid
10-22-2008, 01:05 PM
I would give Bryan Scott a chance on the outside. He's a solid tackler. I would at least give it a look in practice. Where's Super Mario?

Could Kendrell Bell pass a physical? What about Rob Morris?

OpIv37
10-22-2008, 01:06 PM
why the **** are we talking about what if this player gets hurt??

what if Peters gets hurt.. what if Lynch AND Jackson get hurt? what if LEE gets hurt.. what if Stroud gets hurt.. what if EDWARDS gets hurt.. what if the Coach gets hurt..

if someone gets hurt, you roll with the punches and play on.

Because our depth at those positions you mentioned is pretty bad, but our depth at linebacker is non-existent. For most positions, every team (us included), has starters, back ups, and scrubs. With DiGiorgio out, our LB situation only has starters and scrubs. And given that we have at least 2 (nickel) and usually 3 (base) LB's on the field for every defensive play, there's a good chance that at least one of them will miss time before the season is over.

dasaybz
10-22-2008, 01:08 PM
We don’t have another MLB on this team or even on the practice squad. Marcus Buggs is a WLB currently on the practice squad, no?<o:p></o:p>

If your aunt was a man, she'd be your uncle.

shelby
10-22-2008, 01:50 PM
If you just put some bad karma on the father of my unborn children by asking what happens if he gets injured, i will personally ban you for the duration of the season.

:jk:

Jan Reimers
10-22-2008, 02:19 PM
Mitchell played MLB in KC.
Yeah, I think Mitchell would move inside, and Buggs would probably take over on the outside. I think Buggs, even though he just came off the PS, would probably be a better position player than Corto or Costanzo.

But let's all pray for Poz to stay healthy.