PDA

View Full Version : Zone Exclusive: Kevin Shenoy

northernbillfan
10-22-2008, 08:39 AM
In the words of Rick Jeanneret, “Woah, Baby!” Two 4-1 Buffalo teams going into Sunday, and the Bills came up huge with a statement game. The team actually made several statements.

1. “I can bounce back from a Concussion.” - Trent Edwards
2. “I couldn’t have had a bigger 4th quarter if I delivered a baby in the stands during the game.” – Kawika Mitchell
3. “I’ll be asking the county to pay for generators on Monday” – Ralph Wilson
4. “You can cut the Fullback if you want.” – Fred Jackson

Full article (http://www.billszone.com/mtlog/archives/2008/10/22/one_fans_view_whoa_baby.php)

BillsOwnAll
10-22-2008, 08:55 AM
Great write up! Reall good read. especially the playoff outlook part ahha...oh how perfect that would be. And i agree i dont think a came winning kick in the super bowl fomr lindell would be good for my physical well being.

mybills
10-22-2008, 09:13 AM
* Kaleida box The good people at Kalieda Health, let us in their box in the second half. The Bills promptly gave up a touchdown, and we had to hightail it back to our seats to reverse the bad luck. “Dear football gods, please let us enjoy the comforts of a box just once and let the Bills win. Thank you.” Those boxes are pretty nice.
:rofl:
Tennessee fans quickly scream with joy that they were wrong; Vince is amazing. And then we run the craziest special teams you ever see. Something that makes every Tennessee fan groan, “blah, and we like country music too!”
:rofl:
The play looks nothing like the Homerun Throwforward. It is so unique that Canton officials come down to the field to get Bobby April’s bronze bust measurements exactly right.
:roflmao:
It involves Mckelvin, McGee and Roscoe and 12 laterals 2 of which are blatantly forward passes but Ed Hochuli misses it. Then to the Superbowl for a rematch between the Giants and the Bills in the exact same city that Superbowl 1 (or 25 depending on how you count Super Bowls) occurred.

:eek: I predicted the same thing! This time the Bills win!!!! :up: :pray:

yordad
10-22-2008, 05:07 PM
Entertaining, thankyou.

shelby
10-22-2008, 05:07 PM
Excellent, as always!

Cntrygal
10-22-2008, 07:11 PM
For the Wall Street Journal article saying the Bills fans are somehow less classy than Eagles fans, try this little experiment. Cut the power at the Linc. Let’s see how the two areas compare. At the Ralph, everyone remained cordial and patient. At the Linc, there would be bodies everywhere and blood on the walls. Families would be fleeing like refugees to the cars. The crazy Philadelphia fan base which counts for approximately 90% of their fans would be banging war drums. So Wall Street Journal, why don’t you go back to writing stories on, say, the economy? Thanks.

:roflmao: