PDA

View Full Version : Hypothetical, Bills back in the Super Bowl and Lose or to endure a losing season

trapezeus
10-22-2008, 09:05 AM
Would you rather have a bills season that ends in a known Superbowl loss or endure a losing season? Curious as to how Bills fans would answer this.

Pinkerton Security
10-22-2008, 09:12 AM
i dont think this should even be a question. no offense trapezeus, its a legit question, but I would hope that most would at least have success for most of the year than success over none of the year.

THATHURMANATOR
10-22-2008, 09:13 AM
Enough with this crap. I couldnt' stand another superbowl loss.

BillsOwnAll
10-22-2008, 09:14 AM
Noone would like either..why do even hypothicyally(sp) questions have to be negative. Half the peopel are so negative on this board its annoying. Clearly noone would want either...why ask what you rather have.

Its like asking..would you like to get shot in the head or the heart.

thedish8
10-22-2008, 09:15 AM
what a dumb question!

jamze132
10-22-2008, 09:15 AM
Super Bowl please...

mybills
10-22-2008, 09:16 AM
Noone would like either..why do even hypothicyally(sp) questions have to be negative. Half the peopel are so negative on this board its annoying. Clearly noone would want either...why ask what you rather have.

Its like asking..would you like to get shot in the head or the heart.
:rofl:
He asked because of Kevin's article.

BlackMetalNinja
10-22-2008, 09:29 AM
:rofl:
He asked because of Kevin's article.or because he is Kevin... one of those.

mybills
10-22-2008, 09:32 AM
or because he is Kevin.
is he? :rofl: didn't know that! :doh:

trapezeus
10-22-2008, 09:33 AM
yeah, i posted this because of my article...

but hypotheticals always have to have some form of pain or loss involved. you can't ask people, "if you were stuck on a deserted island would you rather have everything you want or everything you want +1" that's no fun.

plus it's wednesday. there isn't a lot to talk about with the injury report being ok and the dolphins next on tap.

MikeInRoch
10-22-2008, 09:36 AM
The next time Buffalo makes it to a Super Bowl, I will be drinking heavily. Either I can celebrate, or it will dull the pain.

mybills
10-22-2008, 09:37 AM
I still can't answer it. I'm more used to having a losing season, so a winning season would be nice. But I don't think I could handle heart surgery again.

BlackMetalNinja
10-22-2008, 09:43 AM
yeah, i posted this because of my article...

but hypotheticals always have to have some form of pain or loss involved. you can't ask people, "if you were stuck on a deserted island would you rather have everything you want or everything you want +1" that's no fun.

plus it's wednesday. there isn't a lot to talk about with the injury report being ok and the dolphins next on tap.Wait, so how many hot chicks are on this island???

Buckets
10-22-2008, 09:45 AM
You have got to be kidding!
I think we should never make the playoffs again because of the prospect of losing in the SB. WTF

SABuffalo786
10-22-2008, 04:04 PM
Do you know how much a FIFTH Superbowl loss would hurt?

The ride would be fun but give me another mediocre 7-9 season in a heartbeat.

Slim
10-22-2008, 04:08 PM
Do you know how much a FIFTH Superbowl loss would hurt?

The ride would be fun but give me another mediocre 7-9 season in a heartbeat.

:rofl: Could you imagine this board.

trapezeus
10-22-2008, 04:09 PM
You have got to be kidding!
I think we should never make the playoffs again because of the prospect of losing in the SB. WTF

the hypothetical isn't, "get to the superbowl and see what happens". It is that you'll go to the SB, but the Bills WILL Lose it. What could you handle better? knowing the season is a wash or that we lose a fifth superbowl.

SABuffalo786
10-22-2008, 04:10 PM
:rofl: Could you imagine this board.

The city of Buffalo would just give up once and for all. They might as well just move the team right then and there if that happened.

Good Lord, I can't even imagine...

shelby
10-22-2008, 05:06 PM
i would rather lose the fifth superbowl.

"tis better to have loved and lost than never have loved at all..."

SABuffalo786
10-22-2008, 08:59 PM
i would rather lose the fifth superbowl.

"tis better to have loved and lost than never have loved at all..."

Usually failed romances aren't the highest rated television program of the year.

T-Long
10-22-2008, 09:08 PM
There is no way in hell I could go through another SuperBowl loss without at least winning one beforehand.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
10-22-2008, 09:11 PM
Better to have loved and lost
then to never have loved at all.

Better to fight the fight
then to waste away in despair

Better to be there with a chance
then to never taste the possibility.

blackonyx89
10-23-2008, 10:14 AM
Better to have loved and lost
then to never have loved at all.

Better to fight the fight
then to waste away in despair

Better to be there with a chance
then to never taste the possibility.

Carl Meclkenberg formerly of the Denver Broncos said he didn't care if the Broncos went to the Super Bowl 10 times! All they had to do was win one and all is forgiven. This was said after they lost their third Super Bowls. Just win 1 Buffalo Bills! COME ON!!!:D:

Historian
10-23-2008, 10:38 AM
I fully expect the Bills to lose several more Super Bowls before it's all over!

:up:

blackonyx89
10-23-2008, 10:58 AM
I fully expect the Bills to lose several more Super Bowls before it's all over!

:up:

Whatever! :D: