Tenn...... bye
Pitt........ bye

Buff (home) ....... vs colts/pats
SD (home) ....... vs colts/pats

myb denver gets in but i dont see it

something to talk about, lets discuss

bills_7
10-22-2008, 11:59 AM
i know this team is already doing much more than we thought,, but lets get gready lol,, we have a realistic chance at the superbowl,, we need to set our sights on the BYE,,,, i think a BYE is crucial,, we need the home field advantage to have a good chance at beating pitt or tenn

Dr. Lecter
10-22-2008, 12:02 PM
One week at a time.

Although I do have some tepid excitement about the possibility of a January home playoff game!

trapezeus
10-22-2008, 12:11 PM
how does pitts get the tie breaker over us? curious.

i like playing the pats or colts at home. and i like our chances of playing pittsburgh. i don't want to play SD again. have a bad feeling we wouldn't win a rematch with them unless the 3rd down efficiency gets better and the FG turn into TDs.

don137
10-22-2008, 12:21 PM
While I am excited about the season and enjoying every minute of it I don't want to write off NE just yet.
The good teams are starting to separate from the bad teams. To be honest I think the Bills are the most balanced team in the AFC as far as offense, defense and special teams with Pittsburgh a close second. The Titans really do not have a passing game.
With Buffalo owning the tie breaker over San Diego and Jacksonville I am optimistic about the playoffs.
Let's just hope the Titans, Patriots and Steelers lose.

TacklingDummy
10-22-2008, 12:25 PM
Pittsburgh schedule is about to get tough. They will be lucky to get a bye.

bills_7
10-22-2008, 12:35 PM
wow good point,, they do have a tuff schedule,, we may get a bye,, that would be amazing

trapezeus
10-22-2008, 12:35 PM
TD, saw your sig. You can't credit the loss in Arizona to losman, because the losman fans will ask that you credit the jets win for trent to JP. so it's a wash in my eyes

justasportsfan
10-22-2008, 12:38 PM
TD, saw your sig. You can't credit the loss in Arizona to losman, because the losman fans will ask that you credit the jets win for trent to JP. so it's a wash in my eyes
please don't ruin another thread. Stay on topic .Thanks.

Griff
10-22-2008, 01:04 PM
Our schedule should allow us to slip into the #2 seed, unless the Titans falter at some point and let us slip int the #1 seed.

patmoran2006
10-22-2008, 02:32 PM
Our schedule should allow us to slip into the #2 seed, unless the Titans falter at some point and let us slip int the #1 seed.
lets wait til after our next three division games to talk about that..

trapezeus
10-22-2008, 02:41 PM
please don't ruin another thread. Stay on topic .Thanks.

i'm on your side for this one, justa.

also still no answer on how pitts gets the #2 ahead of us. I assume its strength of schedule.

For all the complaining we do as bills fans not getting any respect, the steelers are not really getting a lot of press for being a 5-1 team either right now.

i sit here looking at the schedule at my desk and i really can't see how the bills can't go 14-2 if they stay healthy. especially if they get this pats win in 3 weeks. it could thrust them into a world of confidence that everyone notes.

Akhippo
10-22-2008, 03:48 PM
Tenn has GB/Ind/Chi/Jac/Pit/Ind to go through.
Pitt has NYG/Was/Ind/SD/NE/Dal/Bal/Tenn.
Buff has NE/Den/NE.

While any game can be lost of course. If trends continue. I think Buffalo will come out with a better record than Pitt, Tenn, or SD and COULD, COULD, possibly have a bye and home field through out the playoffs.

Of course we could lose out, any thing is possible. But following current trends we look to be in a good spot.

If we win the next three, we are golden.