What changes do you want to see between the Chargers game and Dolphins Game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pride
    • Jul 2002

What changes do you want to see between the Chargers game and Dolphins Game?

Last week we saw a few changes:

DE's playing tighter - This caused more interior pressure and helped defend the run
    Duke at Center - I thought this (at the very least) helped our pass blocking
    Mixing up the Blitz - I saw blitz packages that we havent seen since weeks 1/2
    Safeties playing bump and run as well as being utilized based on their size

What would you like to see different this week?
    I want to see the occasional corner blitz
    I want to see more designed screens
    I want to see at least 2 drives start with a X WR Go pattern pass (bomb to lee or hardy for a long TD) - The attempt alone softens a defense for the rest of the drive.
    Ideally, I want to see a Bills RB go over 100 yards, but I may be asking too much.
  • bigbub2352
    • Feb 2005

Re: What changes do you want to see between the Chargers game and Dolphins Game?

More screens, and more DE contain on the run game
    Also i would luv to see us stretch the feild more and get Hardy into the game
    XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

Re: What changes do you want to see between the Chargers game and Dolphins Game?

I want us to knock out their starting qb and force Henne or Beck to come in and play.
      sacrifice1
      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Lexwhat
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by justasportsfan
        I want us to knock out their starting qb and force Henne or Beck to come in and play.
        Chad Henne has been getting rave reviews down in Miami.

I think Sparano flat-out said that Henne is just as good as Matt Ryan and Joe Flacco.

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Lexwhat
          Chad Henne has been getting rave reviews down in Miami.

I think Sparano flat-out said that Henne is just as good as Matt Ryan and Joe Flacco.
          I'm more worried about Pennington than Henne. Chad's played the bills over the years. I'll take my chances facing Henne who may end up like a deer in headlights.
          sacrifice1
          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• ghz in pittsburgh
            • Aug 2004

Look, what we do depends on large degree what they give you. San Diego covered deep and outside, so we attacked the middle and short. I don't know what Miami will do. But I suspect that they will try to generate more pressure than San Diego did. We're likely seeing a lot of more blitz this week.

Ferguson's availability remains a key for them. If he's out, based on what we saw last week, the Bills may very well run on them. And Miami does not have the kind of proball corners San Diego does so it'll be very hard on them if we can run (which will open up the whole thing).

If I'm the Bills, I'll be really focusing on Guard and Center combo blocking NT and an ILB this week.

Comment

• Lexwhat
              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by justasportsfan
              I'm more worried about Pennington than Henne. Chad's played the bills over the years. I'll take my chances facing Henne who may end up like a deer in headlights.
              I have no idea myself. I haven't seen Henne play, and I was just passing on what I read. We don't know what Henne is capable of.

Safe to say: Henne is not John Beck.

Comment

• Griff
                • Jul 2008

we can break dance as long as it gets us a win as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

• DrGraves
                  • Mar 2008

RUN BLOCKING!

Comment

Working...
                  X