• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsWin
    man amongst boys
    • Oct 2008

HAHA! Suckers...

I already knew this, but thought Id post the article.
    I am The Batman.
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

Re: HAHA! Suckers...

Best QB in the draft!!!

Comment

• billsburgh
      • Jul 2003

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
      Best QB in the draft!!!
      BY FAR. NOT EVEN CLOSE.

He's miles ahead of #1 overall pick Jamarcus Russel and Beck who who the dolfags pick ahead of him.

Comment

• Philagape
        WIN NOW
        • Jul 2002

Raiders
        Browns
        Eagles
        Fins
        Lions
        "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
        2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Mad Bomber
          • Jul 2002

I'm too lazy to go back through the posts from when we drafted him #3, but there were a LOT of posts ragging on this pick. Most notably (and I don't want to pick on you, Op, but I will), some posters on here (and I will pick on you here Op) complained about a "wasted pick on someone who won't play a single down"....he did play, and is now our starting QB, and the #4 rated QB in the NFL.

I know that many of you think that QB ratings are BS (I tend to agree) but the only thing I have to say is that he is 5-0 when he was the QB, has lead 2 impressive come from behind victories, and was positively MAGNIFICENT in the Chargers game.

Trent is the REAL DEAL.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
            Lets GO BUFFALO!!
            • Jun 2005

Im loving Trent myself but Mad hes 5-1 he started the loss. Messing with you

Comment

• Mike13
              • Aug 2005

Meh, no use crying over spilt milk, If I whined over every blown pick by the Dolphins I would have been on a bell tower by now with a sniper rifle.

BTW has Brady Quinn even played a down yet?

Comment

• Mudflap1
                Next Question!
                • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Mad Bomber
                I'm too lazy to go back through the posts from when we drafted him #3, but there were a LOT of posts ragging on this pick. Most notably (and I don't want to pick on you, Op, but I will), some posters on here (and I will pick on you here Op) complained about a "wasted pick on someone who won't play a single down"....he did play, and is now our starting QB, and the #4 rated QB in the NFL.

I know that many of you think that QB ratings are BS (I tend to agree) but the only thing I have to say is that he is 5-0 when he was the QB, has lead 2 impressive come from behind victories, and was positively MAGNIFICENT in the Chargers game.

Trent is the REAL DEAL.
                I will raise my hand as a stand up guy and admit I was one who complained about the Trent Edwards pick when it happened. I watched the guy a bunch of times in college, and he got his head kicked in (of which the team sucked). I said it then, that I hope Marv and Trent prove me wrong with the pick. While it's still early in his career, I'm glad to say that so far I am wholeheartedly eating my words. I thought it was going to be another case of the "same old Bills" this decade picking a player in the 3rd round and hoping he was going to be great, and he wouldn't. Obviously, that doesn't appear to be the case so far.

Jon

Comment

• Scumbag College
                  • Oct 2002

Originally posted by Mad Bomber

Trent is the REAL DEAL.
                  i remember this site on draft day when the Bills drafted Trent. Pretty much everyone here, myself included, was pissed about the pick. Most people wanted a CB from Cal, I can't even think of his name off the top of my head. So, maybe we got lucky, maybe it was good scouting, or maybe both.
                  Remember Kevin Everett in your thoughts.

Vote Nader in 2008!

http://www.votenader.org/

Comment

• Captain Obvious
                    I can feel your anger.I can feel your hate. Give in to the DARK SIDE! With every neg you become MINE
                    • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Scumbag College
                    i Most people wanted a CB from Cal, I can't even think of his name off the top of my head. S
                    Daymeon Hughes.. Who was drafted by the Indy Colts who picked Daymeon 2 or 3 picks after the Bills picked Trent.. Is he even starting for them?

Here to point out the obvious....

Comment

• Oaf
                      Do you read what you write?
                      • Jun 2007

When he was drafted I was thinking best case, he gets some mop up action due to injury or blowout, accumulates some stats and we deal him for a 1st or 2nd a la Rob Johnson.

Comment

• jimbohastle51
                        All-Pro Zoner
                        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Philagape
                        Raiders
                        Browns
                        Eagles
                        Fins
                        Lions
                        while i think trent is the man, the jury is still out on quinn who has looked every bit a stud when he has had his chances. i am definatly glad things worked out how they did with us taking marshawn over him but i have a feeling he is going to be a great QB. the eagles, fins, and lions are all idiots though and boy they must be kicking themselfs now.

Comment

Working...
                        X