• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BambinoSux
    Don't Throw It My Way
    • Aug 2002

Curtis martin

Why does everyone think he is gonna go off Week 1? What was his high against us last year? You can't honestly think that we are worse on D than we were last year. Besides their O-Line isn't as good either (or maybe it is I forget who they lost.) All we gotta do is induce an injury and get Jumbo in there playing Left Tackle and Schobel will look like Bruce.
    I don't believe in no damn curses.
  • HenryRules
    • Jul 2002

His high last season against us was 135 yards (the other was 123). The scary thing though is that in his two games against us he averaged 5.2 ypc and 6.2 ypc. Neither of those numbers make me feel overly confident.
    Although I don't think we'll give up as high ypc this year, I think he'll be used more against us this year leading to rushing totals similar to last year. I'm not overly concerned however as some of his biggest totals last year came in some of their lowest scoring games (against us, against New England, against Carolina - all 100 yard performances where the Jets got at most 13 points). The key to shutting down the Jets on the scoreboard seems to be shutting down Vinny and I have faith in our defense's ability to do just that.

Comment

• casdhf
      • Jul 2002

Our defense isn't that good. But, they're OTs are all banged up. The only chance they're really have, I'd say, are running at the other starting DT
      Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
      cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• Stewie
        Sarah Palin for President... of my pants!
        • Aug 2002

Gotta remember that we were down last year towards the end of games.. We needed to pass to catch up, and the other team was generally running it at will on us because they were interested in controlling the clock, not scoring points..

If we can put up points early this year we can force teams to throw.. Let Martin run for 50 yards in the first half, but don't let them score points.. If we force Testaverde to throw more than 20 times in the second half and we win guaranteed and martin won't be getting 100 yards.
        Originally posted by Topdog
        Damn , your're showing you're ignorance!
        Originally posted by mercyrule
        I love Weiner.
        Originally posted by mercyrule
        also cheese

Comment

• Cntrygal
          Visually stunning but camera-shy.
          • Jul 2002

Welcome paulB :)
          Originally posted by notacon
          The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

Working...
          X