PDA

View Full Version : The Best thing about this team.

BillsWin
10-22-2008, 06:59 PM
I 100% believe that every man on that roster, (maybe not McCargo), but I think everyone loves being a Buffalo Bill.

Steve Johnson is inactive, yet he has come to every game hes been inactive and cheers on the teams. (no they dont HAVE to be there.)

Stroud as just on a sound byte yelling, "This is what we do! We're playing ball here! What more do you want us to do? We'll try and keep it rollin. We're playin ball in B- LO!"

This is probably one of the best fan bases in professional sports. The Bills and Sabres are really all Buffalonians have. (no offense, I used to be one). Where else do we take a player we sometimes know nothing about, yet revere them as a God for putting on that uniform on sundays?

There are tons more reasons and examples. Just watch our team on sundays. This team is built on hardwork, discipline and pride. They are proud to be wearing the red white and blue. Proud to be wearing the Buffalo logo on their helmets. And proud to be playing for this blue collar fan base.And when we bring home the lombardi... It'll be that much sweeter, knowing we have the best team in the league!

BAM
10-22-2008, 07:05 PM
I love your attitude and agree with everything you said. Well done my friend, well done. :bf1:

The last buffalo fan
10-22-2008, 07:16 PM
:bandwagon:

DrGraves
10-22-2008, 07:27 PM
Absolutely I love it!!!

Now only if we could get the oline to block for marshawn.... haha

billsburgh
10-22-2008, 07:55 PM
This team has Marv Levy written all over it. Marv did what he was brought in to do. He build the team up with young, talented,and most of all, high character players. This team really seems to be developing a good chemistry. It is a team in all respects.