PDA

View Full Version : NFL Game Of the Week!!!

airdog32
10-23-2008, 09:58 AM
NFL Films, (via NFL Network) tagged week 7 vs SD as the game of the week check it out good quality about 11 min long but worth the Time!

Go BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAM
10-23-2008, 10:58 AM
Is it on NFL.com? NFL Network? Can you link us to it? Thanks!

BAM
10-23-2008, 10:59 AM
Found it: http://www.nfl.com/partner?partnerType=game-of-the-week&season=2008&seasonType=REG&week=7

rcd333
10-23-2008, 11:14 AM
wow look at preston firing everone up

madness
10-23-2008, 12:06 PM
wow look at preston firing everyone up

I loved that! I also love that the players on the field AND the sideline are more pumped up then the guy who made the play. It's like they're right in the stands cheering along with the fans and individual showboating is taking a back seat to celebrating as a team.

Watching the end of that video also gives us no doubt that Stroud and Mitchell have already embraced what it means to be a Buffalo Bill. The cohesiveness of this team is exciting and has me completely pumped up waiting for Sunday!

The best part about this (and obviously the winning helps) is that sooner or later word is going to get out to the high character guys playing at a high levels and they might just want to be part of this too come FA. Low character will also be revealed. :lolpoint: TG

:gobills:

thenry20
10-23-2008, 02:59 PM
Saw that before anybody posted links this week. I LOVE Kawika at the end!!! We need to develop an attitude at home games like we used to have. I'm coming around to Josh Reed now. He and Donte don't take **** from NOBODY! More players need to show this fire at the Ralph.