PDA

View Full Version : I was listening to my local sports station

BillsWin
10-23-2008, 10:24 AM
I always listen to the new jox on my way to classes and work (I have just started working there as an intern. Will get paid salary after 6 months.) They are very respected around oklahoma and the nation as being a good source of sports information and are an affiliate of ESPN Radio.

This morning they got info that Tom Brady may need to remove the ligament graff in his knee. Wait 6 months, then put a new one in. If this happens he will most likely have to miss next season to rehab.

This is crazy. I never wish ill on an NFL player, and as much as I hate the guy... I would never want this to happen to anyone.

And I really hate Brady.

Imagine the comeback countdown that ESPN will do for Brady.

But the fact of the matter is that to comeback from this in the same form as before is a slim to none chance.

This is the Bills chance to possible establish a new era in the AFC and become the new dynasty of the AFC East.

It just sucks that it took an injury to push us over the edge.

(But it is also noteworthy that we are 5-1 without playing the pats a single time, so its also us being good that is working in our favor.)

T-Long
10-23-2008, 10:27 AM
I don't feel bad whatsoever. The guy has 3 SuperBowl rings, a model as his girlfriend, and all the money he will ever need in his life. Good riddance!!!

Hyperion
10-23-2008, 10:27 AM
Even though the Patriots aren't in the division of my team, I've developed an extremely unhealthy level of hatred for them. I'm glad Brady is hurt for another year, it's good for me and the NFL.

**** the Cheats, they deserve every bad thing that happens to them as long as Kraft and Bellichick are there.

CUHATIN
10-23-2008, 10:28 AM
A injury didnt push us over the edge???
We would still be 5 and 1!!!

THATHURMANATOR
10-23-2008, 10:29 AM
Eh that kinda sucks man. I can't be happy for the guy to miss 2 full years.

BillsWin
10-23-2008, 10:31 AM

Read my post. I mention that. I just think it helps us later when we play them.

OpIv37
10-23-2008, 10:33 AM
He and the rest of the Patriots are getting what they had coming. Years of arrogance and cheating are finally catching up to them.

I just hope his first game back isn't against the Bills, regardless of when he returns. I still get nauseous when I think of the love-fest ESPN threw at Bruschi when he came back against us a couple years ago. He didn't make any tackles, sacks or INT's so ESPN even made up a new stat for him: "Hits". They were tracking the number of times he made physical contact with another player IN A FOOTBALL GAME.

It will only be worse with Brady.

Lexwhat
10-23-2008, 11:27 AM
Honestly, I wish he were back next year, so Trent could have a chance to play against the best QB. I don't want people to always say: "we only won those games because Brady was injured those years."

I dislike Brady cuz he is so successful while the Bills suffered, but I don't hate him. But I HATE Bill Belichick. He's the culprit of all this dishonesty.

mchurchfie
10-23-2008, 11:28 AM
The Soxs get knocked out of the POs now this, priceless.:snicker:

OpIv37
10-23-2008, 11:36 AM
Honestly, I wish he were back next year, so Trent could have a chance to play against the best QB. I don't want people to always say: "we only won those games because Brady was injured those years."

Meh.

I'm not convinced we'll beat them without Brady, let alone after his return. But it really doesn't matter. They owned us for 5 years, arguably longer, with the exception of 1 game. No one's going to forget that, even if Trent starts beating them now. We owned them in the Levy/Kelly years. That's how it goes in sports.

I'm just so sick of losing to them. If we can't beat them with Belicheck/Brady, so be it, as long as the Belicheck/Brady era ends sooner rather than later. I just want to beat them, with or without those guys.

Lexwhat
10-23-2008, 11:45 AM
Meh.

I'm not convinced we'll beat them without Brady, let alone after his return. But it really doesn't matter. They owned us for 5 years, arguably longer, with the exception of 1 game. No one's going to forget that, even if Trent starts beating them now. We owned them in the Levy/Kelly years. That's how it goes in sports.

I'm just so sick of losing to them. If we can't beat them with Belicheck/Brady, so be it, as long as the Belicheck/Brady era ends sooner rather than later. I just want to beat them, with or without those guys.

I didn't say we will beat them with Brady, but I still want Trent to have an opportunity next year. Trent will be even better next year than he is now, IMO.

With Brady, they are still an elite team, and probably the best in the NFL. If Trent can beat that team, it's quite an accomplishment.

By the way: I think we split with the Patriots this year (home and home).

Dr. Lecter
10-23-2008, 11:54 AM
Clearly he can no longer provide for Gisselle and she needs to come to papa.

OpIv37
10-23-2008, 12:17 PM
Clearly he can no longer provide for Gisselle and she needs to come to papa.

her body is smoking but her face is kinda ugly, plus being Tom Brady's sloppy seconds is a major turn-off.

madness
10-23-2008, 12:20 PM
her body is smoking but her face is kinda ugly, plus being Tom Brady's sloppy seconds is a major turn-off.

Yeah, she probably can't even get picked up by a nascar driver now.

mybills
10-23-2008, 12:21 PM
but her face is kinda ugly
so is Brady's

Mr. Miyagi
10-23-2008, 12:36 PM
I hope they amputate.

billsburgh
10-23-2008, 12:40 PM
I hope they amputate.
and maybe it could be one of those cases where the doctor screws up and amputates the wrong leg.

Dr. Lecter
10-23-2008, 12:58 PM

I am not in position to be too fussy, besides making call Brady and tell him she found better and causing him to go into a lifetime of depression, alcoholism and gay bath houses would be worth it.

OpIv37
10-23-2008, 01:01 PM
I think he's already into the gay bath houses but you can probably get him to drop into depression and alcoholism.

thenry20
10-23-2008, 02:53 PM
I always listen to the new jox on my way to classes and work. They are very respected around oklahoma and the nation as being a good source of sports information and are an affiliate of ESPN Radio.

This morning they got info that Tom Brady may need to remove the ligament graff in his knee. Wait 6 months, then put a new one in. If this happens he will most likely have to miss next season to rehab.

This is crazy. I never wish ill on an NFL player, and as much as I hate the guy... I would never want this to happen to anyone.

And I really hate Brady.

Imagine the comeback countdown that ESPN will do for Brady.

But the fact of the matter is that to comeback from this in the same form as before is a slim to none chance.

This is the Bills chance to possible establish a new era in the AFC and become the new dynasty of the AFC East.

It just sucks that it took an injury to push us over the edge.

(But it is also noteworthy that we are 5-1 without playing the pats a single time, so its also us being good that is working in our favor.)

Why are you feeling sorry for them?! Who showed us sympathy last year when 1/3 of our roster was on IR?? And yet we almost had a non losing record with those scrubs!!!

Karma is a cold-hearted ***** goddess.

tat2dmike77
10-23-2008, 03:03 PM
Brady is a arrogant asswipe and i never wish ill will on a player. If this were P. Manning or anyone else i would be a little sad for them. But this guy is a *****. He is a no class douche bag and i don't feel sorry for him. He has 3 rings and has hot super model g/f and his baby momma is a hot super model and a boat load of cash oh yeah poor tom brady.

PECKERWOOD
10-23-2008, 04:30 PM

Agreed, and let's play the Patriots before we claim to have dethroned them.

I wish Brady the best, hopefully he has a full recovery but with a team outside of the AFC East! :up: