PDA

View Full Version : I love all this Bills kicking Dolphins ass this sunday

Bone
10-23-2008, 09:28 PM
People need to realize that this is going to be the hardest game of the season for us so far, do not take them lightly even if they are our rivals.

:gobills:

Michael82
10-23-2008, 09:32 PM
Even though they are only the Dolphins, I am very concerned about this game. Coming off the big win last week, and with this being in Florida, I'm a little nervous about a letdown..... :scared:

BillsWin
10-23-2008, 10:13 PM
People need to realize that this is going to be the hardest game of the season for us so far, do not take them lightly even if they are our rivals.

Why do people feel the need to say, "we need to take them seriously." or "we cant take them lightly..."

As a fan, I have no influence on how the players prepare for the upcoming game. I have no influence on Dick Jauron's coaching. I have no influence on the game of football. I'm a fan! an observer! If I want to get cocky and say we're going to win the superbowl, people shouldnt have a problem with that!

Let me be happy we are 5-1, let me be confident we are going to stick it to the fish. Theres no reason for me to HAVE to sit here and say, "oh the dolphins are a good team. dont take them lightly."

Bills will be 8-1 coming out of this stretch.
Bills will win the division.
Bills will win the superbowl.

You guna tell me to take it one game at a time?
:poop:

BillsWin
10-23-2008, 10:14 PM
Im sorry to burst out like that. it isnt just u that says that. :D

CUHATIN
10-23-2008, 10:41 PM
I agreed with this in the other thread but your right, this will be a tough game vs 1 of our divison rivals and wont be no gimmie!!!!

Michael82
10-23-2008, 11:13 PM
I agreed with this in the other thread but your right, this will be a tough game vs 1 of our divison rivals and wont be no gimmie!!!!
Exactly. Even though we may think that they are still the Miami Dolphins from last year, they aren't. They are a lot better than last year and well coached too. There's no way in hell we should count them out. I hope our team feels the same way and doesn't overlook them. With Jauron as the coach, I'm confident that he won't though... :up:

Griff
10-24-2008, 12:00 AM
enough of these we need to take this game seriously crap. We don't play the games, we watch the games. Its like saying that we need to take this week's episode of Heroes seriously because Peter's father is the most dangerous villian yet. You people have a psicosis or something.

MarshawnIsDaMan
10-24-2008, 12:46 AM
Can someone send a memo to the Bills about this? Let's make sure they don't forget. Plus, don't forget the cover sheet on the TPS reports.

im4bflo
10-24-2008, 01:09 AM
3 WORDS...

SQUISH the FISH !!!

syracuse76
10-24-2008, 01:27 AM
http://i20.ebayimg.com/06/i/001/14/e3/4ba9_2.JPG

Mr. Miyagi
10-24-2008, 03:49 AM
Why do people feel the need to say, "we need to take them seriously." or "we cant take them lightly..."

As a fan, I have no influence on how the players prepare for the upcoming game. I have no influence on Dick Jauron's coaching. I have no influence on the game of football. I'm a fan! an observer! If I want to get cocky and say we're going to win the superbowl, people shouldnt have a problem with that!

Let me be happy we are 5-1, let me be confident we are going to stick it to the fish. Theres no reason for me to HAVE to sit here and say, "oh the dolphins are a good team. dont take them lightly."

Bills will be 8-1 coming out of this stretch.
Bills will win the division.
Bills will win the superbowl.

You guna tell me to take it one game at a time?
:poop:
:bf1:

Took the words right out of my mouth.

I can underestimate them all I want. It's as influential as me yelling at the refs on the TV.

jamze132
10-24-2008, 05:12 AM
enough of these we need to take this game seriously crap. We don't play the games, we watch the games. Its like saying that we need to take this week's episode of Heroes seriously because Peter's father is the most dangerous villian yet. You people have a psicosis or something.
A lot of times when someone from here says "we", they are referring to the Bills. Some folks have been die-hards for so long, they feel apart of the team, in a certain respect.

I'm also pretty sure that one others use the term "we", they are referring to the team only and that they don't want the team to get cocky and overlook an opponent.

I see no reason for anyone to rip apart a fan who uses the term "we" liberally.

We are all fans and everyone has their own opinion on how they cheer for them.

jamze132
10-24-2008, 05:13 AM
It's as influential as me yelling at the refs on the TV.

That actually works sometimes...

X-Era
10-24-2008, 06:27 AM

Thank you

:clap:

What did the board look like before the Cards game?

Griff
10-24-2008, 08:17 AM
A lot of times when someone from here says "we", they are referring to the Bills. Some folks have been die-hards for so long, they feel apart of the team, in a certain respect.

I'm also pretty sure that one others use the term "we", they are referring to the team only and that they don't want the team to get cocky and overlook an opponent.

I see no reason for anyone to rip apart a fan who uses the term "we" liberally.

We are all fans and everyone has their own opinion on how they cheer for them.

Well if "we" think that "we" are overlooking a team "we" have no idea how "we" prepare for games.

Players prepare for games, one at a time
Coaches prepare for games in blocks of four
Fans prepare for games however they please.

jamze132
10-25-2008, 12:27 AM
Fans prepare for games however they please.
Exactly, so why do you feel the need to attack anyone who doesn't share your point of views or opinions? It's very FTP-like...

Bone
10-25-2008, 11:31 AM
Eh, take it or leave it...whatever. I was just trying to get my point across.

im4bflo
10-26-2008, 12:21 AM
Billsfans, concentrate on the objective... :squish:
All else, is not important.
GO BILLS!

mybills
10-26-2008, 07:40 AM
That actually works sometimes...
yeah, like last week when I was yelling for a PICK an Mitchell heard me!!! :snicker: