• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bone
    Bone
    • Oct 2006

I love all this Bills kicking Dolphins ass this sunday

People need to realize that this is going to be the hardest game of the season for us so far, do not take them lightly even if they are our rivals.

BILLIEVE
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Re: I love all this Bills kicking Dolphins ass this sunday

Even though they are only the Dolphins, I am very concerned about this game. Coming off the big win last week, and with this being in Florida, I'm a little nervous about a letdown.....

Comment

• BillsWin
      man amongst boys
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Mitch20
      People need to realize that this is going to be the hardest game of the season for us so far, do not take them lightly even if they are our rivals.

Why do people feel the need to say, "we need to take them seriously." or "we cant take them lightly..."

As a fan, I have no influence on how the players prepare for the upcoming game. I have no influence on Dick Jauron's coaching. I have no influence on the game of football. I'm a fan! an observer! If I want to get cocky and say we're going to win the superbowl, people shouldnt have a problem with that!

Let me be happy we are 5-1, let me be confident we are going to stick it to the fish. Theres no reason for me to HAVE to sit here and say, "oh the dolphins are a good team. dont take them lightly."

Bills will be 8-1 coming out of this stretch.
      Bills will win the division.
      Bills will win the superbowl.

You guna tell me to take it one game at a time?
      I am The Batman.

Comment

• BillsWin
        man amongst boys
        • Oct 2008

Im sorry to burst out like that. it isnt just u that says that.
        I am The Batman.

Comment

• CUHATIN
          • Aug 2008

I agreed with this in the other thread but your right, this will be a tough game vs 1 of our divison rivals and wont be no gimmie!!!!

CUHATIN (4) bunnerjk (4) syracuse76 (2)

Comment

• Michael82
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by CUHATIN
            I agreed with this in the other thread but your right, this will be a tough game vs 1 of our divison rivals and wont be no gimmie!!!!
            Exactly. Even though we may think that they are still the Miami Dolphins from last year, they aren't. They are a lot better than last year and well coached too. There's no way in hell we should count them out. I hope our team feels the same way and doesn't overlook them. With Jauron as the coach, I'm confident that he won't though...

Comment

• Griff
              • Jul 2008

enough of these we need to take this game seriously crap. We don't play the games, we watch the games. Its like saying that we need to take this week's episode of Heroes seriously because Peter's father is the most dangerous villian yet. You people have a psicosis or something.

Comment

• MarshawnIsDaMan
                • Nov 2007

Can someone send a memo to the Bills about this? Let's make sure they don't forget. Plus, don't forget the cover sheet on the TPS reports.
                The Bills havent made the playoffs since I graduated high school. Lets please make it before Im 30.

This is the next superstar RB

Comment

• im4bflo
                  the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
                  • Sep 2003

3 WORDS...

SQUISH the FISH !!!

Comment

• syracuse76
                    Knowing is half the battle......
                    • Aug 2008

2009 AFC East Division Champs 12-4
                    POZ will lead us to the promise land
                    "That which does not kill me,
                    will only make me stronger"
                    Nietzsche

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                      Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by BillsWin
                      Why do people feel the need to say, "we need to take them seriously." or "we cant take them lightly..."

As a fan, I have no influence on how the players prepare for the upcoming game. I have no influence on Dick Jauron's coaching. I have no influence on the game of football. I'm a fan! an observer! If I want to get cocky and say we're going to win the superbowl, people shouldnt have a problem with that!

Let me be happy we are 5-1, let me be confident we are going to stick it to the fish. Theres no reason for me to HAVE to sit here and say, "oh the dolphins are a good team. dont take them lightly."

Bills will be 8-1 coming out of this stretch.
                      Bills will win the division.
                      Bills will win the superbowl.

You guna tell me to take it one game at a time?

Took the words right out of my mouth.

I can underestimate them all I want. It's as influential as me yelling at the refs on the TV.

Comment

• jamze132
                        Don’t hate…
                        • Jun 2003

Originally posted by Griff
                        enough of these we need to take this game seriously crap. We don't play the games, we watch the games. Its like saying that we need to take this week's episode of Heroes seriously because Peter's father is the most dangerous villian yet. You people have a psicosis or something.
                        A lot of times when someone from here says "we", they are referring to the Bills. Some folks have been die-hards for so long, they feel apart of the team, in a certain respect.

I'm also pretty sure that one others use the term "we", they are referring to the team only and that they don't want the team to get cocky and overlook an opponent.

I see no reason for anyone to rip apart a fan who uses the term "we" liberally.

We are all fans and everyone has their own opinion on how they cheer for them.

Comment

• jamze132
                          Don’t hate…
                          • Jun 2003

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi

It's as influential as me yelling at the refs on the TV.
                          That actually works sometimes...

Comment

• X-Era
                            What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Mitch20

Thank you

What did the board look like before the Cards game?

Comment

• Griff
                              • Jul 2008

Originally posted by jamze132
                              A lot of times when someone from here says "we", they are referring to the Bills. Some folks have been die-hards for so long, they feel apart of the team, in a certain respect.

I'm also pretty sure that one others use the term "we", they are referring to the team only and that they don't want the team to get cocky and overlook an opponent.

I see no reason for anyone to rip apart a fan who uses the term "we" liberally.

We are all fans and everyone has their own opinion on how they cheer for them.
                              Well if "we" think that "we" are overlooking a team "we" have no idea how "we" prepare for games.

Players prepare for games, one at a time
                              Coaches prepare for games in blocks of four
                              Fans prepare for games however they please.

Comment

Working...
                              X