PDA

View Full Version : So I stopped by finheaven

northernbillfan
10-24-2008, 01:26 AM
Boy the sky must be teal in their world. Many of them actually think the Fish are going to dominate the game and shut the Bills down.

There was one realist there that said the game is almost sold out thanks to all the Bills fans who are going to the game and that the Bills may actually have the 12th man on Sunday. He went on to say the product Miami has been putting on the filed doesn't make him want to go to a game nor many others for that matter.

Aside from the usual Jills name calling etc, they don't formulate many good arguments as to why the Fish might win.

Buffalogic
10-24-2008, 01:40 AM
Those fish are toxic. I think the average poster age around there is around 12, so they don't really need a real reason for saying the fish are going to win. I mean FTP is a mod over there lol...That's not really a posting role model for the kiddies. FTP has given birth to a mutant race of teal hued, milky eyed freaks!!

That's the only logical explanation for everyone posting in black nikes over there.

im4bflo
10-24-2008, 01:41 AM
You got that right, they're looking through teal glasses, and live on 70's ancient history, just to keep from commiting suicide.
:squish:

pintonick96
10-24-2008, 02:00 AM
You know, Miami is a dangerous team. They looked pretty decent and they're basically us from last year (had some tough losses, good team that could shock some teams and possibly make playoffs.) I wouldn't underestimate them.

northernbillfan
10-24-2008, 02:02 AM
I'm not underestimating the team, I'm overestimating the intelligence of their fans.

LtFinFan66
10-24-2008, 02:46 AM
FinHeaven has gone down the pooper. All the good and realistic posters have gone to the new site

Griff
10-24-2008, 02:52 AM
FinHeaven has gone down the pooper. All the good and realistic posters have gone to the new site

team like site, I suppose ;)

LtFinFan66
10-24-2008, 02:54 AM
Nah...we are in the process of climbing out of the pooper as a team.....FinHeaven just keeps going down and down

Buffalogic
10-24-2008, 02:56 AM
FinHeaven has gone down the pooper. All the good and realistic posters have gone to the new siteYeah what happened over there LT? I was registered there actually before I came here. It used to be comical back in the day to go back and forth with somewhat logical fin fans, but now it's like a total circus.

LtFinFan66
10-24-2008, 03:00 AM
All the logical fans can be found at the phins.com

Brown42000
10-24-2008, 03:59 AM
FH is a mess of a site the good posters go to thephins.com and is the better Dolphins site.

northernbillfan
10-24-2008, 04:07 AM
Yeah what happened over there LT? I was registered there actually before I came here. It used to be comical back in the day to go back and forth with somewhat logical fin fans, but now it's like a total circus.I hadn't been there in eons. It seemed to be a lower class bunch

northernbillfan
10-24-2008, 04:08 AM
All the logical fans can be found at the phins.comThat's why it's nowhere near the FinHeaven it once was.

northernbillfan
10-24-2008, 04:08 AM
Isn't half the Zone banned from there anyway?

LtFinFan66
10-24-2008, 04:15 AM
FH...probably. I know a few are members at the Phins

northernbillfan
10-24-2008, 04:31 AM
Isn't half the Zone banned from there anyway?I did mean fin hell

mybills
10-24-2008, 07:08 AM
Many of them actually think the Fish are going to dominate the game and shut the Bills down.

They must have us confused with NE.

Pinkerton Security
10-24-2008, 07:54 AM
This goes to show you how biased EVERY SINGLE fan forum is. The Raiders thought they were gonna smoke us, the Jags thought they were gonna smoke us, the Chargers thought we were a joke and they had the best team in football, etc

Brings things into view of how lots of our "We should get homefield if we can just beat team X" are pretty biased. We have our...ahem....realists as well, but lots of us are wearing our homer hats, myself included.

THIS BEING SAID, I think we SHOULD beat the Phins, I'd say on paper we're a more solid team, but who knows.

SABURZFAN
10-24-2008, 09:28 AM
Boy the sky must be teal in their world. Many of them actually think the Fish are going to dominate the game and shut the Bills down.

There was one realist there that said the game is almost sold out thanks to all the Bills fans who are going to the game and that the Bills may actually have the 12th man on Sunday. He went on to say the product Miami has been putting on the filed doesn't make him want to go to a game nor many others for that matter.

Aside from the usual Jills name calling etc, they don't formulate many good arguments as to why the Fish might win.

is Moron1983 still there?

The last buffalo fan
10-24-2008, 11:19 AM
is Moron1983 still there?

He is gone, but there is still moron"insertsaburzfannamehere"#78reloaded. A nice gay, by the way.

Mike13
10-24-2008, 11:54 AM
Yeah what happened over there LT? I was registered there actually before I came here. It used to be comical back in the day to go back and forth with somewhat logical fin fans, but now it's like a total circus.

The bulk of the community formed ThePhins.com after the regime change, from my understanding, everything would have been fine if the FHs owner would have kept his mouth shut.

dominizzo
10-24-2008, 12:23 PM

That is because we are going dominate to shut down Bills, we are the better team across the board at just about every position and it's not even close.

Can't wait to see what you say after you lose by 21+ points!

Pinkerton Security
10-24-2008, 12:33 PM
That is because we are going dominate to shut down Bills, we are the better team across the board at just about every position and it's not even close.

please do come back. Not many have this year after the game.

THATHURMANATOR
10-24-2008, 12:34 PM

Really

go position by position.

WHAT A JOKE.

im4bflo
10-24-2008, 12:53 PM

Hear that FH trolls, right from the fishes mouth :snicker2:

Samphin1
10-24-2008, 01:23 PM
www.thephins.com is where the quality posters from finheaven went. You guys should really go check it out. We always allow rival team members to join in and have some fun.

I think we are a much more realistic bunch over at thephins.com

Actually you guys should check out my article on the bills-dolphins matchup this week.

http://www.thephins.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=200:samphins-week-8-manifesto-buffalo-now-with-more-festo&catid=33:samphins-manifestos

shelby
10-24-2008, 01:46 PM
i just joined thephins.com......it's a very nice site. i recognized a lot of names of the posters there.
Samphin, i'm going to read your article now.

Buffalogic
10-24-2008, 01:52 PM
Man I used to post on FH all the time. I used to be one of the original bills fans on their holding it down with just a few others of us!! It's funny someone mentioned Marino1983...That dude was a total tool! lol!! But man looks like Dominizzo is still around haha! That guy hates the bills and hates the sabres and will pick anyone over them...He's like the even lamer version of Mortensen!

billsburgh
10-24-2008, 01:53 PM
www.thephins.com is where the quality posters from finheaven went. You guys should really go check it out. We always allow rival team members to join in and have some fun.

I think we are a much more realistic bunch over at thephins.com

Actually you guys should check out my article on the bills-dolphins matchup this week.

http://www.thephins.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=200:samphins-week-8-manifesto-buffalo-now-with-more-festo&catid=33:samphins-manifestos (Samphin's Week 8 Manifesto)
the link doesnt work for me

tat2dmike77
10-24-2008, 01:54 PM
Man I used to post on FH all the time. I used to be one of the original bills fans on their holding it down with just a few others of us!! It's funny someone mentioned Marino1983...That dude was a total tool! lol!! But man looks like Dominizzo is still around haha! That guy hates the bills and hates the sabres and will pick anyone over them...He's like the even lamer version of Mortensen!

Is that possible? :idunno:

Samphin1
10-24-2008, 01:56 PM
Is that possible? :idunno:

whoops, you are right.

Try this. Sorry about that.

http://www.thephins.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=200:samphins-week-8-manifesto-buffalo-now-with-more-festo&catid=33:samphins-manifestos

shelby
10-24-2008, 01:57 PM
the link doesnt work for me

Try this (http://www.thephins.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=200:samphins-week-8-manifesto--buffalo-now-with-more-festo&catid=33:samphins-manifestos). i found it entertaining.

billsburgh
10-24-2008, 02:00 PM
whoops, you are right.

thanks. nice write up

tat2dmike77
10-24-2008, 02:02 PM
whoops, you are right.

:lol: That is funny about marshawn looking like the caveman. But i could care less if he looked like rocky dennis http://gamesnet.vo.llnwd.net/o1/gamestar/objects/143984_main.jpgfrom mask. As long as he scores TD's and runs over defenses i don't care what he looks like.

im4bflo
10-24-2008, 02:09 PM
:squish:

dominizzo
10-24-2008, 03:30 PM
HAHAHAHA thephins.com is a garbage website ran by a bunch of losers trolls that were banned from finheaven.

Just ask feelthepain, because he banned a bunch of them idiots FOr life.

hydro
10-24-2008, 03:32 PM
HAHAHAHA thephins.com is a garbage website ran by a bunch of losers trolls that were banned from finheaven.

You and FTP good friends? :naughty:

Mike13

Just ask feelthepain, because he banned a bunch of them idiots FOr life

how the hell is he still here?

Fin Fan In Cali
FinHeaven has gone down the pooper. All the good and realistic posters have gone to the new siteYes we have Brother.

Fin Fan In Cali
10-24-2008, 03:34 PM
Try this (http://www.thephins.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=200:samphins-week-8-manifesto--buffalo-now-with-more-festo&catid=33:samphins-manifestos). i found it entertaining.Thanks Shelby.

Fin Fan In Cali
10-24-2008, 03:35 PM

Just ask feelthepain, because he banned a bunch of them idiots FOr life.Dom, no offense you have no idea what you are talking about. We are class through, and through.

im4bflo
10-24-2008, 03:35 PM
duminizzo :makeout: FTP

like2god
10-24-2008, 03:56 PM

Dom, you're free to drink the koolaid if you like, but consider your source before you put the glass to your lips.

dominizzo
10-24-2008, 03:57 PM
Dom, no offense you have no idea what you are talking about. We are class through, and through.

Sorry Bro but I do, I can't get into all the specific details but FTP told me the whole story....a bunch of LOsers from finheaven were banned from repeadely violating forum policy so they formed thephins out of revenge...but if you look at the traffic, FH is still the best dolphin board out there. LOL so they failed trust me bro FTP wouldn't lie about what really went down, what was your screename on FH anyway?

THATHURMANATOR
10-24-2008, 04:00 PM
YOU ARE FTP!!!! By the way Fin heaven knows you are crazy too! LOLOL

dominizzo
10-24-2008, 04:02 PM
Dom, you're free to drink the koolaid if you like, but consider your source before you put the glass to your lips.

Hey Bro...I ain't got no beef with you but you were SPecifically mentioned by FTP...and I trust what he says over you since he was behind the scenes at FH and told me the whole story.

THATHURMANATOR
10-24-2008, 04:04 PM
Hey Bro...I ain't got no beef with you but you were SPecifically mentioned by FTP...and I trust what he says over you since he was behind the scenes at FH and told me the whole story.
Split personalities!!! FTP gets better and better. Only thing with FTP's split personalities is they are both maniacs without reason!

justasportsfan
10-24-2008, 04:05 PM
hey tard. FTP is an idiot and if you believe an idiot what does that make you? FTP was banned by the former owners. FTP had to pay Fh so that he could be a MOD with the new admin.

Go back to canada !

tat2dmike77
10-24-2008, 04:08 PM
Man that dominozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzos kid really loves FTP :limp:

Fin Fan In Cali
10-24-2008, 04:11 PM
Dom, you're free to drink the koolaid if you like, but consider your source before you put the glass to your lips.Brother let it go. It's all good we know better, and know how to act on other teams fan sites as well.

like2god
10-24-2008, 04:13 PM
Brother let it go. It's all good we know better, and know how to act on other teams fan sites as well.gotcha John :)

tat2dmike77
10-24-2008, 04:13 PM
Brother let it go. It's all good we know better, and know how to act on other teams fan sites as well.

Every team has douche bag fans like this domino kid. I went to FH and was just talking football with the people there. I was not being a arrogant jerk. Yes my title says i enjoy clubbing baby dolphins but so what. It's not like i'm being a jackass.

justasportsfan
10-24-2008, 04:15 PM
Dom, first of all my account hasn't been banned at FH, although they can do what they like. Second, ftp wasn't even a staff member over there when everybody left the site, he became a mod months later. Think about that for a second dom.

It's not coincidence that he became a VIP member and right after that a MOD.

like2, don't bother explaining to ftp's beeyatch what happened.

Jaydog57
10-24-2008, 04:15 PM
Wow, a Miami Dolphins message board debate on a Buffalo Bills message board. Somewhere, pigs are flying. :peace:

Fin Fan In Cali
10-24-2008, 04:16 PM
This Phins fan sounds very knowledgable and respectful. Unlinke FEELTHEDOMINIZZO who is a blohard.He is one of the best kind of people you will ever talk to, and consider him a very good friend.

THATHURMANATOR
10-24-2008, 04:16 PM
Wow, a Miami Dolphins message board debate on a Buffalo Bills message board. Pigs are flying. :peace:
The bills and phins are playing this week man! :hi5:

THATHURMANATOR
10-24-2008, 04:17 PM
He is one of the best kind of people you will ever talk to, and consider him a very good friend.
:hi5:

So we can all be in agreement that FTP is a know nothing, ignorant, DOUCHE!!!

:bf1:

Fin Fan In Cali
10-24-2008, 04:18 PM
The bills and phins are playing this week man! :hi5:This is true bro, be we should be respectful of you as fellow fans, and especially in your house.

justasportsfan
10-24-2008, 04:19 PM
He is one of the best kind of people you will ever talk to, and consider him a very good friend.
he sucks at smack but he is a good people

Jaydog57
10-24-2008, 04:20 PM
The bills and phins are playing this week man! :hi5:I can't wait, I hope it's a good one. I can't believe we had to wait this long in the season to play you guys. :peace:

THATHURMANATOR
10-24-2008, 04:20 PM
I know, and for the Bills to even play a divisional opponent!!

justasportsfan
10-24-2008, 04:21 PM
I can't wait, I hope it's a good one. I can't believe we had to wait this long in the season to play you guys. :peace:
it should be interesting. Trickery vs. conservatism.

like2god
10-24-2008, 04:22 PM
It's not coincidence that he became a VIP member and right after that a MOD.

like2, don't bother explaining to ftp's beeyatch what happened.
Pipe down, jerkoff. :bigwave:

Sorry, old habits die hard.

Sup bro?

Jaydog57
10-24-2008, 04:23 PM
I know, and for the Bills to even play a divisional opponent!! I hope the glare off of the empty seats doesn't affect your game. :peace:

THATHURMANATOR
10-24-2008, 04:24 PM
Pipe down, jerkoff. :bigwave:

Sorry, old habits die hard.

Sup bro?
At finheaven this would have earned you 4 points..

tat2dmike77
10-24-2008, 04:26 PM

I got 2 for saying anything that comes out of Arkansas is ******ed.

Samphin1
10-24-2008, 04:27 PM
I will give finheaven credit in this regard, they have some pretty good smilies. FFIC, get us some better smilies at thephins!

THATHURMANATOR
Smilies are for children.

Fin Fan In Cali
At finheaven this would have earned you 4 points..Like2god is a Super Mod, and I am an Admin at ThePhins.com They can do what they want, it is all good.

Samphin1
10-24-2008, 04:28 PM
I got 2 for saying anything that comes out of Arkansas is ******ed.

Well, that is just truth telling. You should get two points for stating the obvious, but thats it.

Samphin1
10-24-2008, 04:28 PM
Smilies are for children.

Well then smack my bottom and give me my allowance...payable in smilies...

like2god
10-24-2008, 04:29 PM
lol

Fin Fan In Cali
10-24-2008, 04:29 PM
Smilies are for children. :beers:

like2god
10-24-2008, 04:30 PM
Like2god is a Super Mod, and I am an Admin at ThePhins.com They can do what they want, it is all good.

Umm....super DUPER mod.

kthnxbye :D

THATHURMANATOR
10-24-2008, 04:33 PM
Does LTFINFAN post there?

Samphin1
10-24-2008, 04:35 PM

LT primarily posts here, but I see him drop by "home" on occasion. Home being www.thephins.com

like2god
10-24-2008, 04:41 PM
ThePhins?

I believe so, the username is slightly different though. Lt Dan if I'm not mistaken. Clumpy is mod there as well, he's my favorite Bills fan right behind shelby, GoBills, Justa, finsrclowns, B-lo, Kinzua, brassmonki, you, those guys that paint themselves in -0 weather, etc, etc, etc.

Just kidding clump :beers:

btw this place needs a graphics forum, unless I missed it. :;

thenry20
10-24-2008, 05:11 PM
This goes to show you how biased EVERY SINGLE fan forum is. The Raiders thought they were gonna smoke us, the Jags thought they were gonna smoke us, the Chargers thought we were a joke and they had the best team in football, etc

Brings things into view of how lots of our "We should get homefield if we can just beat team X" are pretty biased. We have our...ahem....realists as well, but lots of us are wearing our homer hats, myself included.

THIS BEING SAID, I think we SHOULD beat the Phins, I'd say on paper we're a more solid team, but who knows.

We should beat them because we ARE better; whether or not we leave S Florida with a W remains to be seen.

You don't make the playoffs unless you win 4 of your 6 divisional games and get a high seed. Going .500 is ok but you would need a tiebreaker or two over other contenders to get in.

LtFinFan66
10-24-2008, 06:10 PM
Sorry Bro but I do, I can't get into all the specific details but FTP told me the whole story....a bunch of LOsers from finheaven were banned from repeadely violating forum policy so they formed thephins out of revenge...but if you look at the traffic, FH is still the best dolphin board out there. LOL so they failed trust me bro FTP wouldn't lie about what really went down, what was your screename on FH anyway?Traffic doesn't make a quality site

Fin Fan In Cali
10-24-2008, 06:18 PM
Traffic doesn't make a quality siteOutstanding post brother. Well said.

LtFinFan66
10-24-2008, 06:18 PM
ThePhins?

I believe so, the username is slightly different though. Lt Dan if I'm not mistaken. Clumpy is mod there as well, he's my favorite Bills fan right behind shelby, GoBills, Justa, finsrclowns, B-lo, Kinzua, brassmonki, you, those guys that paint themselves in -0 weather, etc, etc, etc.

Just kidding clump :beers:

btw this place needs a graphics forum, unless I missed it. :;You are correct

Fin Fan In Cali
10-24-2008, 06:19 PM
I will give finheaven credit in this regard, they have some pretty good smilies. FFIC, get us some better smilies at thephins!Sam send me a pm over there of the ones you are referring to, and I will see what I can do bro.

NJFINSFAN1
10-25-2008, 08:28 AM

Some things never change with Dom, I'm one of the biggest Fin fans and hope we will dominate every week, but the fact of the matter is we are rebuilding and we are a very young team, one week we can go out and beat a great team, the next week we can lose to a bad team, that's what happens when your a young rebuilding team.

The Bills have a solid offense, solid defense and a great special teams. To say we will dominate is just crazy talk.

Can we win? Yes Are the odds in our favor? NO

We have to take advantage of the Bills LBers and hit our TE's over the middle, that will open up the running game, if we can't do that it could be a long day.

shelby
10-25-2008, 10:05 AM
i like the fact that there are a lot of decent, knowledgeable Fins fans who come to the Zone. And i like thephins.com. It's good to talk football with rival fans where it doesn't end up being a smack fest.

That being said, i am looking forward to the game tomorrow and hoping for an injury free :fishfry:!

Novacane
10-25-2008, 10:24 AM

Thanks for the info. If FTP banned them they must run a good site :up:

justasportsfan
10-25-2008, 11:21 AM
LT primarily posts here, but I see him drop by "home" on occasion. Home being www.thephins.com
told ya he's a closet bills fan

Celtkin
10-25-2008, 02:28 PM
i like the fact that there are a lot of decent, knowledgeable Fins fans who come to the Zone. And i like thephins.com. It's good to talk football with rival fans where it doesn't end up being a smack fest.

That being said, i am looking forward to the game tomorrow and hoping for an injury free :fishfry:!

Thank you Shelby. We prefer rational discussion over childish barbs and we ask that our members respect that.

Here's hoping for a tight game with no injuries.

Conuficus
10-25-2008, 03:36 PM
Thank you Shelby. We prefer rational discussion over childish barbs and we ask that our members respect that.

Here's hoping for a tight game with no injuries.

When did that happen :lol:

dolphan117
10-25-2008, 04:49 PM
Sorry Bro but I do, I can't get into all the specific details but FTP told me the whole story....a bunch of LOsers from finheaven were banned from repeadely violating forum policy so they formed thephins out of revenge...but if you look at the traffic, FH is still the best dolphin board out there. LOL so they failed trust me bro FTP wouldn't lie about what really went down, what was your screename on FH anyway?
I am the only person that finds this post absolutely HILARIOUS?

im4bflo
10-26-2008, 12:26 AM
With FTP and DUMINIZZO what more can you ask for?
These guys are the bomb, and every fishfan should follow their every word.
:lmao:

Mike13
10-27-2008, 12:25 PM
I am the only person that finds this post absolutely HILARIOUS?

I find everything that Dom says hilarious.

Fin Fan In Cali
10-27-2008, 12:36 PM
I am the only person that finds this post absolutely HILARIOUS?I do bro, because it is the same BS that he is constantly spewing from his pie hole.

SABURZFAN
10-28-2008, 09:46 AM
You and FTP good friends? :naughty:

they're actually Siamese Twins. dominizzo's lips are permanently connected to FTP's A-hole.