• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • THATHURMANATOR
    • Jul 2002

HD TV guys

HOW BAD IS MSG?

The channel is dark and choppy. I have to watch Sabre away games on an old school TV.
  • RockStar36
    Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
    • Sep 2004

Re: HD TV guys

I don't have a huge problem. It's defintely not a great picture, but I figured it was because I'm stretching the hockey games to fit across my whole screen. I can still clearly follow the puck and everything though.

D & S Sports

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
      I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
      • May 2005

Last season, watching non HD feeds of MSG was downright painful. I got all sorts of feeds with Center Ice so I saw most of the league's different networks, and MSG was easily one of the 5 worst.

Comment

• BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
        All-Pro Zoner
        • Jan 2004

I have TWC and a 65 inch Panasonic HD Plasma that goes from ceiling to floor. the looks brilliant on it but MSG is because during broadcasting the picture always freezes. I've called TWC and they said that it isn't them that it's MSG. Of course this would never have happened if TWC kept EMPIRE SPORTS NETWORK,
        Last edited by BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan; 10-24-2008, 09:34 AM.

Comment

• JD
          Sabres Zone
          • Sep 2003

MSG HD sucks!

Channel 700, for home games, is bad ass in high def though, so 41 of the 82 games being crystal ****ing clear is worth it to me
          “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
            • Jul 2002

I get MSG HD but it doesn't show Sabre games, just Ranger games

Comment

Working...
            X