PDA

View Full Version : It's Friday........

Patrick76777
10-24-2008, 10:36 AM
.........and I hate Miami!

I think I'm going to head down there for the game next season. I have to make the trip sometime. Nothing would be better then being there while we beat them down.

Remember the AFC Championship game in January 1993. You know, the game when we went down to Miami and beat them. Beat them in the most important game that the two teams could ever possibly play! Yeah, that was fun.

GO BILLS!

THATHURMANATOR
10-24-2008, 10:44 AM
.........and I hate Miami!

I think I'm going to head down there for the game next season. I have to make the trip sometime. Nothing would be better then being there while we beat them down.

Remember the AFC Championship game in January 1993. You know, the game when we went down to Miami and beat them. Beat them in the most important game that the two teams could ever possibly play! Yeah, that was fun.

GO BILLS!
I want to go to Pat.

Mad Bomber
10-24-2008, 11:34 AM
:squish:

El Guapo
10-24-2008, 11:59 AM
It's Friday and I still hate Dan Marino.

Mr. Pink
10-24-2008, 12:02 PM
I'd also like to go for that fun!

I've been to Pittsburgh for a Browns game and would like to see how the experience relates for the Bills top rival in their stadium!

THATHURMANATOR
10-24-2008, 12:06 PM
I'd also like to go for that fun!

I've been to Pittsburgh for a Browns game and would like to see how the experience relates for the Bills top rival in their stadium!
NOT EVEN CLOSE I BET!!!

In MIami half the stadium will be empty.

tat2dmike77
10-24-2008, 12:09 PM
I've been to a Bills Miami game in december nothing like throwing snowballs at stupid ass dolphin fans.

And i still hate parcells and his pants that he has hiked up around his santa claus gut.

im4bflo
10-24-2008, 01:20 PM
Why did the buffalo cross the road?
to squish the fish!

Who came first, the buffalo or the fish?
the buffalo. and then the fish swallowed!