PDA

View Full Version : It won't be any easier for the Bills

ghz in pittsburgh
10-24-2008, 11:18 AM
http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports_football_dolphins/

If you don't believe in his importance, watch that Ravens game before and after his injury. McGahee got it going after this guy was out.

I was thinking about a easy game for our offense where for the 1st time this season Marshawn and Fred can take over a game.

Well I still think we should win. But it will fall more on Edwards shoulders again. I do believe we will have a good run production in the 4th quarter when we are up and the pain killing shot effect is wearing off on Ferguson.

I hope the Bills prepare Dolphins blitz thoroughly. I have this feeling that they are not going to let Edwards stand in there untouched like the Chargers game.

billsburgh
10-24-2008, 11:23 AM
that's one less excuse they will have after getting beaten by the Bills

justasportsfan
10-24-2008, 11:23 AM
we can't lose or OP will start acting like he's Einstien ....as usual

The last buffalo fan
10-24-2008, 11:25 AM
Chargers were really trying to touch Edwards, but our Oline did damn well.

The Fish always play well on their yard and this tiwe won't be different, but I do have confidence in our coach and in our players to pull out a close game.

Their defense keeps them on the games, so it will be a fun game to watch. :gobills:

BlackMetalNinja
10-24-2008, 11:26 AM
we can't lose or OP will start acting like he's Einstien ....as usualAnd how is your baiting of him any better?

justasportsfan
10-24-2008, 11:28 AM
And how is your baiting of him any better?

You honestly believe he needs to be baited?

Say something positive about the bills.

Mr. Pink
10-24-2008, 11:29 AM
What game hasn't been laid on Edwards arm to win so far?

Ferguson in or out wouldn't have changed this.

Our running game this year is pathetic at best.

It worries me come December and playoffs to be honest.

Mike13
10-24-2008, 11:49 AM
If I were Jauron, I did still run Marshawn right at him, he wont be 100% by Sunday.

thenry20
10-24-2008, 05:34 PM
What game hasn't been laid on Edwards arm to win so far?

Ferguson in or out wouldn't have changed this.

Our running game this year is pathetic at best.

It worries me come December and playoffs to be honest.

I agree! I thought we turned that corner last year when Lynch rushed for 1000 yards in just 14 games.

Boy was I wrong. :(

How can these big fat guys suck so horribly when rushing the ball is supposed to be easier than protecting the QB?

Shady
10-24-2008, 05:42 PM
See my reply to http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=163826

Still think he won't last past Q1 if he starts.

JMHO.

!Papacrunk!
10-24-2008, 06:01 PM
In regards to Ferguson, the guys that spells him are Paul Soliai and Randy Starks, but during the Ravens game it was mainly Starks who is a bit on the smaller side when it comes to the NT spot since Soliai didn't play that game either (violated team rules.) If Fergus is going to play through the pain, great, but I think Soliai and Starks will be used throughout, maybe even our rookie Dotson who has been starting to come around ever so slightly.

I'm really concerned with the secondary. When the team beat The Pats and Chargers the secondary was huge, but they were the liability in the losses against the Cards and Ravens--they really struggle against big receivers.

Maybe I should check other threads, but is Schobel going to be playing?

Shady
10-24-2008, 07:07 PM
Concerned?

Papa, even as a fellow Dolphan that's an understatement. "Terrified" about our secondary would be generous! Maybe J.Allen replacing Lehan may bring a minor lift but for the next two years "concerned" would signify an improvement for me!

;)

SquishDaFish
10-24-2008, 07:13 PM
No Schobel is out

Goobylal
10-24-2008, 08:33 PM
Ferguson has been playing well, but he won't be 100%. And Preston handled himself well against arguably THE best NT in the NFL in Jamal Williams last weekend.

Mahdi
10-25-2008, 05:35 AM
http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports_football_dolphins/

If you don't believe in his importance, watch that Ravens game before and after his injury. McGahee got it going after this guy was out.

I was thinking about a easy game for our offense where for the 1st time this season Marshawn and Fred can take over a game.

Well I still think we should win. But it will fall more on Edwards shoulders again. I do believe we will have a good run production in the 4th quarter when we are up and the pain killing shot effect is wearing off on Ferguson.

I hope the Bills prepare Dolphins blitz thoroughly. I have this feeling that they are not going to let Edwards stand in there untouched like the Chargers game.
If the Bills OL cant handle Ferguson then then they wont have a chance against Jenkins, Wilfork, and Rogers.

Griff
10-25-2008, 07:09 AM
If the Bills OL cant handle Ferguson then then they wont have a chance against Jenkins, Wilfork, and Rogers.

We handled Jamal. And he blew up the Pats