PDA

View Full Version : BillsWin's Week 8 Preview

BillsWin
10-24-2008, 03:30 PM
Week 8: Bills @ Dolphins:

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff235/buffalobillsfan1989/getty-75557957db025_buffalo_bills.jpg

The Bills stampede into Miami, Florida with one thing on their mind... Keep the winning going in division play. The Bills are the only team in the NFL that has not played a single division game all season. So this is a good place to start. Miami boasts a good run defense, but lacking pass defense. This is bad news for the fish because of Bills QB Trent Edwards. Edwards is currently the 4th rated passer in the league. Not bad for a second year QB... Look for Lee "Dolphin Killer" Evans to have a field day. Marshawn Lynch can breathe easiar if the Dolphin's starting DT is out. Bills should win this one.

Trent Edwards should have a good day. I can definetly see him continuing an accurate preformance. Maybe not 83.33%. But still accurate. The Dolphins pass defense really leaves something to be desired. Trent can really pick apart a defense if they give some breathing room. Thats why I like Jason Peters in this matchup. I really like what I saw from him last week. Its an amazing stat when your QB doesn't get sacked at all the entire game. Could Duke Preston have been the difference maker? We may see this week. The Edwards to Evans connection is fastly becoming one of the AFC's best. Maybe with another year, it will be one of the best in the NFL. Lee Evans is playing at a pro bowl level, which in turn raises the play of the rest of the offense and team. There is a reason why he's a captain. I really like this matchup to be a possible 2+ TD preformance from the stellar WR.

Fans may be dissapointed in "Beast Mode", But its not his fault. When there are holes, Lynch finds them. He is always falling forward for positive yards. Will this be his first 100 yard preformance? ummmmmmmm tough one. The Dolphins aren't shmuks against the run. But I do think he will have close to it. maybe an 85-90 yard preformance with a TD.

FEARLESS PREDICTION:

Breaking it down, here's how I see the game playing out.

Bills come out swinging and it pays off. A quick score off a play action, or a rollout TD pass to one of the tight ends.

Dolphins counter with a flawlessly executed wildcat drive. And we start to wonder if the coaches watched film this week...

Bills execute a long sustaining drive to close out the half. We sweat alittle, but go into half-time with a lead. (14-7?)

Dolphins come out and score.

We get a quick score.

Hold them.

We score again.

Dolphins close the gap. :drama:

Defense comes up big in the fourth.

Bills Win 28- 17

Do I think we can lose this one? Absolutely. But am I confident that we win? No Doubt in my Mind.

How does 6-1 sound Bills fans?

Comment, if you like it and I'll do one every week.

BillsWin
10-24-2008, 06:29 PM
bump, bump, bump it up!

Cntrygal
10-24-2008, 07:27 PM
:up:

BillsWin
10-25-2008, 09:35 PM
Bump.