Thoughts from a true fan...like the rest of you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jpdex12
    • Jan 2005

Thoughts from a true fan...like the rest of you!

Guys & Gales,

I just wanted to say that I couldn't be in love with the team that we have anymore then I am right now. This is not a perfect team by no means but they are getting it done and growing into a top notch contender right before our eyes. Day by day, week by week they are getting there.

This reminds me so much of the Bills from the late 80's and hopefully the early 90's. I get chills down my neck thinking of those times and how this team reminds me of them. I placed another thread about this a few weeks ago but I just went back and watched JJamezz's highlight of the Raiders game (which I was at) and my god I love this team!

I am making a bold and unfoolish prediction (like Donte did at the beggining of the season)...might not be this year but if this team can stick together with their core players, I predict we will win a super bowl in the next two years. Call me foolish, but I can feel it! This is the group of unselfish guys that will get it done and bring us what we've wished for for years.

I love the Bills! Thank god we have them.
    Where else would you rather be than right here right now?
  • SquishDaFish
    Lets GO BUFFALO!!
    • Jun 2005

Re: Thoughts from a true fan...like the rest of you!

AMEN

Comment

• shelby
      The Vanilla *****
      • Jul 2002

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
        • Feb 2005

There's no good reason for any neg nancies to comment on this thread.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
          • May 2003

The Bills are like my kids. I always love them, but I love them more when they're good.
          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• jpdex12
            • Jan 2005

What an analogy!

The feeling of today's loss to the Fins was like having to ground your kid for missing their curfew.
            Where else would you rather be than right here right now?

Comment

Working...
            X