PDA

View Full Version : I'm smelling a halfback option from Beast Mode

HAMMER
10-25-2008, 01:40 PM
After the toss sweep for a TD against the Chargers, I'm thinking we may be seeing a HB option TD toss from Marshawn this week. Just a thought, give the stinky Fish a little bit of trickeration of our own. Squish the Fish.

Meathead
10-25-2008, 05:35 PM
good idea but a lot less likely if it rains

trapezeus
10-25-2008, 05:37 PM
last time we did a half back option in miami, our whole season got turned on its promising head. i'd rather just take a nice conventional win.

but i like your thinking. it makes sense that if ther ewas any weak to try it, it'd be this one.

Slim
10-25-2008, 06:17 PM
last time we did a half back option in miami, our whole season got turned on its promising head. i'd rather just take a nice conventional win.

but i like your thinking. it makes sense that if ther ewas any weak to try it, it'd be this one.

Travis henry got me -2 fantasy points that sunday night :ill:

ServoBillieves
10-25-2008, 06:35 PM
GOD I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE FISH TO GO DOOOOOOWN

yordad
10-25-2008, 07:26 PM

but i like your thinking. it makes sense that if ther ewas any weak to try it, it'd be this one.Actually Lynch threw a TD last year.

trapezeus
10-25-2008, 07:40 PM
Actually Lynch threw a TD last year.

but that was in buffalo against the ravens.

TacklingDummy
10-25-2008, 09:10 PM
After the toss sweep for a TD against the Chargers, I'm thinking we may be seeing a HB option TD toss from Marshawn this week. Just a thought, give the stinky Fish a little bit of trickeration of our own. Squish the Fish.

100 yards would be nice out of the newest overrated Bills player by Bills fans.

Oaf
10-25-2008, 10:29 PM

Oh my, that was such a promising season.

Dantheman1280
10-26-2008, 05:57 AM

Overrated? The Guy earns every yard he gets for the most part! He is a hard runner, when given a hole can do some damage. He does not have game breaking speed, but he is the hardest runner I have seen in some time!

Boomstick
10-26-2008, 06:23 AM

This is exactly the first thought that went through my mind.
Visions of that play haunted me for weeks after that.

Confused
10-26-2008, 07:23 AM

You, JP,and Willis should move to a desert island and have sex.

mybills
10-26-2008, 07:26 AM
TRENT to Lee, Roscoe, Royal, Shouman, Reed will keep Miami peeing their diaper..don't need Lynch to throw anything.

HAMMER
10-26-2008, 08:02 AM
Just piss on the fun, optimistic threads. Pitiful, miserable people.

hydro
10-26-2008, 09:47 AM
Just piss on the fun, optimistic threads. Pitiful, miserable people.

Just wait and see. If it happens you can come back and :lolpoint: at everyone! :up:

TacklingDummy
10-26-2008, 10:37 AM
You, JP,and Willis should move to a desert island and have sex.

Is that where you live?

perv

:snicker:

At least Willis has a 100 yard game this year and is averaging more per carry than Mr. Overrated.