PDA

View Full Version : Question about merchandise at/around stadium

Oaf
10-26-2008, 01:02 AM
If in wrong forum, please direct it appropriately.

I'm about to make a purchase on a throwback Edwards jersey. It's a new adult M for $77 including s/h. I'm also gonna be driving cross country for the Bills-Jets game. Just wondering, would the price for such a jersey be cheaper at the game? Or is that about market value? Also, where can I purchase one of those captain patches to sew on? Thanks!

Bravo82
10-26-2008, 01:50 AM
just buy it at the bills store right next to the fieldhouse. think jerseys are $80. shouldnt have any problem finding a throwback edwards jersey . save your trouble with possibly buying a fake from some dude on the internet and cough up the extra couple bucks at the stadium. it will be cheaper in the long run. cant help you with the captain patch tho....

Block "O"
10-26-2008, 02:05 AM
If in wrong forum, please direct it appropriately.

I'm about to make a purchase on a throwback Edwards jersey. It's a new adult M for $77 including s/h. I'm also gonna be driving cross country for the Bills-Jets game. Just wondering, would the price for such a jersey be cheaper at the game? Or is that about market value? Also, where can I purchase one of those captain patches to sew on? Thanks!

At the store will be more but if you have time the Laux store at the Galleria Mall would probably be around the same or cheaper. But I do know everything in the store is more expensive.

Night Train
10-26-2008, 06:02 AM
Does Sully still have his shack open, right behind the 7/11 at Abbott & Southwestern ? He has the best prices of them all. Much cheaper than the Bills Store.

Historian
10-26-2008, 06:26 AM
Sullys are knock offs though...

:down:

BlackMetalNinja
10-26-2008, 07:40 AM
That's about the normal price for a legit jersey if you buy it from nfl.com or the Bills site. It's going to be slightly more at the Bills Store at the stadium I think though. Check around online, often through Reebok's site or some other places you can find promo codes that get you free shipping or some % off.

Cntrygal
10-26-2008, 10:22 AM
When in Korea I paid between $10 and $25 for jersey's.... They even have the "authentic nfl" tag. :biggrin:

tat2dmike77
10-26-2008, 10:30 AM
When in Korea I paid between $10 and $25 for jersey's.... They even have the "authentic nfl" tag. :biggrin:

Yeah but you were in Korea :puke: which is the armpit of the world

Cntrygal
10-26-2008, 10:38 AM
Yeah but you were in Korea :puke: which is the armpit of the world

True. :sigh:

Oaf
10-26-2008, 02:24 PM
Thanks a lot for the info guys! I'm gonna be getting a Throwback Edwards jersey with a Bills athletic tote bag for around $85 shipped from FansEdge.