My parents sat next to DT draftee Lauvale Sape...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MissBuffalo
    Quiddity
    • Jul 2002

My parents sat next to DT draftee Lauvale Sape...

...on their plane ride home from Hawaii today. They said he's a very, very nice guy. My parents gave them our phone number and offered him and his wife a place to stay until they find a place out here. Of course they got me his autograph and they also said Ben Sobieski was on their plane, no autograph, but Sape introduced them.

They also pulled a Jaded (Miss Recruter) and told him that I was active at this website and that he should log on and check it out.
    See me here pushing you
    If I then deny I do
    Contemplate or wish away
    If I ask you not to stay
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

nice.. i have a feeling that sape will end up just being a fan anyway.. so glad they told him about the site!
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Romes
      • Jul 2002

T,

Good thing you didn't meet him Tatonka. I'd be careful, if I were you, about sharing your feelings with Sape. He is a pretty big guy.

Originally posted by paladin warrior
      RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• Tatonka
        • Jul 2002

"All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• superbills
          • Mar 2003

"The government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."
          Ronald Reagan
          40th president of US (1911 - 2004)

Comment

• Ingtar33
            Dances With Buffaloes
            • Sep 2002

how good was his English? I was told by one of the scouts in the office that he didn't speak it very well (he's from Hawaii, and apparently Samoan), hence his awful wonderlic score... just wondering how bad it was I guess.
            My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• Demon
              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka
              nice.. i have a feeling that sape will end up just being a fan anyway.. so glad they told him about the site!
              lol, very true.
              Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• TigerJ
                • Jul 2002

I doubt he'll make the team, but I don't wish him ill. It would be nice to have a Bills player or two as a regular poster.
                I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Tatonka
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TigerJ
                  I doubt he'll make the team, but I don't wish him ill. It would be nice to have a Bills player or two as a regular poster.
                  well TJ, i was just being honest, but it would be great to see him play great and make the team.. as far as having a player as a regular poster here.. that would be great, but i just cant see it..

he would get banned after reading some of the critisms, and responding..lol ..

Comment

• Shiny Chicken
                    Shinier than your mom
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka

well TJ, i was just being honest, but it would be great to see him play great and make the team.. as far as having a player as a regular poster here.. that would be great, but i just cant see it..

he would get banned after reading some of the critisms, and responding..lol ..
                    I for one would think a player should show more restraint than that. And one would think the mods would give an actual player a lot of lee-way anyway.

Comment

• Tatonka
                      • Jul 2002

think of what this board is.. it is fans constantly nitpicking one player or another.. i couldnt take it as a player..

hell, i can barely take it as a fan sometimes

Comment

• Jaded 7
                        Saving the World One Signature at a Time!
                        • Jul 2002

That's cool, Miss B! :) I probably wouldn't have recognized him. lol Tell your parents nice job with the recruiting.

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
                        Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
                        The only answer I found for all this hurt
                        Is there ain't not answer here on earth

Comment

Working...
                        X