PDA

View Full Version : My parents sat next to DT draftee Lauvale Sape...

MissBuffalo
05-01-2003, 05:27 PM
...on their plane ride home from Hawaii today. They said he's a very, very nice guy. My parents gave them our phone number and offered him and his wife a place to stay until they find a place out here. Of course they got me his autograph and they also said Ben Sobieski was on their plane, no autograph, but Sape introduced them.

:up: They also pulled a Jaded (Miss Recruter) and told him that I was active at this website and that he should log on and check it out.

Tatonka
05-01-2003, 05:49 PM
nice.. i have a feeling that sape will end up just being a fan anyway.. so glad they told him about the site! :D

Romes
05-01-2003, 05:53 PM
T,

Good thing you didn't meet him Tatonka. I'd be careful, if I were you, about sharing your feelings with Sape. He is a pretty big guy.

:D

Tatonka
05-01-2003, 05:54 PM
:chuk:

:duel:

superbills
05-01-2003, 06:01 PM
:rofl: :lol:

Ingtar33
05-01-2003, 08:11 PM
how good was his English? I was told by one of the scouts in the office that he didn't speak it very well (he's from Hawaii, and apparently Samoan), hence his awful wonderlic score... just wondering how bad it was I guess.

Demon
05-01-2003, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka
nice.. i have a feeling that sape will end up just being a fan anyway.. so glad they told him about the site! :D

lol, very true.

TigerJ
05-01-2003, 10:52 PM
I doubt he'll make the team, but I don't wish him ill. It would be nice to have a Bills player or two as a regular poster.

Tatonka
05-01-2003, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by TigerJ
I doubt he'll make the team, but I don't wish him ill. It would be nice to have a Bills player or two as a regular poster.

well TJ, i was just being honest, but it would be great to see him play great and make the team.. as far as having a player as a regular poster here.. that would be great, but i just cant see it..

he would get banned after reading some of the critisms, and responding..lol .. :D

Shiny Chicken
05-01-2003, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka

well TJ, i was just being honest, but it would be great to see him play great and make the team.. as far as having a player as a regular poster here.. that would be great, but i just cant see it..

he would get banned after reading some of the critisms, and responding..lol .. :D

:lol: I for one would think a player should show more restraint than that. And one would think the mods would give an actual player a lot of lee-way anyway.

Tatonka
05-01-2003, 11:22 PM
think of what this board is.. it is fans constantly nitpicking one player or another.. i couldnt take it as a player..

hell, i can barely take it as a fan sometimes :D

Valerie
05-02-2003, 08:38 AM
That's cool, Miss B! :) I probably wouldn't have recognized him. lol Tell your parents nice job with the recruiting. :up: