PDA

View Full Version : Good luck, good game

!Papacrunk!
10-26-2008, 09:25 AM
Here's to a good game and any good luck I hope to bestow on my team, but at least good luck to the Bills to not have any player suffer an injury. Hopefully Ed Hochuli's (sp) crew won't be there, but if so, hopefully it's some absurd call that goes our way, lol. Again, here's to a good game, and like all of the other past games, I'm always here afterwards no matter what.

Cntrygal
10-26-2008, 09:26 AM
Here's to "no injuries" for each team. :cheers:

As far as "Good Luck"..... :squish: GO BILLS!!!!!!!!! ;)

shelby
10-26-2008, 09:27 AM
Thanks Papa, good luck to you as well.

i appreciate the high quality fish fans who post here, you guys are all right!

BAM
10-26-2008, 09:29 AM
Can't wish you good luck on the game but good luck keeping Penny's head on his body. :D

:gobills:

cnc66
10-26-2008, 10:53 AM
Here's to a good game and any good luck I hope to bestow on my team, but at least good luck to the Bills to not have any player suffer an injury. Hopefully Ed Hochuli's (sp) crew won't be there, but if so, hopefully it's some absurd call that goes our way, lol. Again, here's to a good game, and like all of the other past games, I'm always here afterwards no matter what.

:cheers: good game, no injuries, Dolphin victory :clump:

hammerbillsfan
10-26-2008, 11:19 AM
:cheers: Papa!

Mitchell55
10-26-2008, 11:33 AM

Thank you and good luck. But about everyone else on here, they hate you no matter what, even if you were god him self.