X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • !Papacrunk!
    • Mar 2004

Good luck, good game

Here's to a good game and any good luck I hope to bestow on my team, but at least good luck to the Bills to not have any player suffer an injury. Hopefully Ed Hochuli's (sp) crew won't be there, but if so, hopefully it's some absurd call that goes our way, lol. Again, here's to a good game, and like all of the other past games, I'm always here afterwards no matter what.
  • Cntrygal
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    • Jul 2002

Re: Good luck, good game

Here's to "no injuries" for each team.

As far as "Good Luck"..... GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!
    Originally posted by notacon
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• shelby
      The Vanilla *****
      • Jul 2002

Thanks Papa, good luck to you as well.

i appreciate the high quality fish fans who post here, you guys are all right!

Comment

• BAM
        • Sep 2003

Can't wish you good luck on the game but good luck keeping Penny's head on his body.

Comment

• cnc66
          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by !Papacrunk!
          Here's to a good game and any good luck I hope to bestow on my team, but at least good luck to the Bills to not have any player suffer an injury. Hopefully Ed Hochuli's (sp) crew won't be there, but if so, hopefully it's some absurd call that goes our way, lol. Again, here's to a good game, and like all of the other past games, I'm always here afterwards no matter what.
          good game, no injuries, Dolphin victory

Comment

• hammerbillsfan
            • Aug 2005

Papa!

Comment

• Mitchell55
              only another 1000 mocks due by tomorrow!
              • Feb 2008

Originally posted by !Papacrunk!

Thank you and good luck. But about everyone else on here, they hate you no matter what, even if you were god him self.

Comment

Working...
              X