PDA

View Full Version : Good game guys!!

LtFinFan66
10-26-2008, 03:03 PM
Glad we were able to get the win though

We aren't the 2007 Dolphins!!

Look forward to the December game in Canada!!

BILLSROCK1212
10-26-2008, 03:05 PM
u too bro.....u guys are a good football team and unlike most posters on the board i thought this was going to be a tough game to win and i was proven correct.

THATHURMANATOR
10-26-2008, 03:10 PM
u too bro.....u guys are a good football team and unlike most posters on the board i thought this was going to be a tough game to win and i was proven correct.
Whatever man. No one was acting like this was going to be a blow out.

Slim
10-26-2008, 03:10 PM
Your post sucks.

Good game. Looking foreward to December. Enjoy this, it won't happen often.

LtFinFan66
10-26-2008, 03:11 PM
Whatever man. No one was acting like this was going to be a blow out.I would not go that far Thurm....look around...alot of folks were calling blow-out

Nighthawk
10-26-2008, 03:12 PM
I love the Miami fans who come out of the woodwork when they actually win a game. Not everybody thought this game was going to be a cake walk and I'm one of them. I don't think any game is a cakewalk when Dick Jauron is your HC.

Billiever86
10-26-2008, 03:12 PM
I was scared of the fins...and we lost...but man they had really good coverage and zones...edwards was forced to check down the entire game..

LtFinFan66
10-26-2008, 03:14 PM
I love the Miami fans who come out of the woodwork when they actually win a game. Not everybody thought this game was going to be a cake walk and I'm one of them. I don't think any game is a cakewalk when Dick Jauron is your HC.Yeah....I am here every single day. Nice try though:shakeno:

Bockcity
10-26-2008, 03:15 PM

Haha I hope you are being sarcastic cause didnt you have a thread where you were saying the Bills were going to blow out the Fins?? If you want I can dig it up for ya.:D:

Anyways good game Bills fans. Its good to see we are actually competitive again.

TigerJ
10-26-2008, 03:16 PM

We need a "raspberry" emoticon. Until then, I guess this will have to do. :banghead:

Miami played well. Buffalo blew swamp gas. We need a blowout the other way in Toronto to get some payback.

Nighthawk
10-26-2008, 03:17 PM
Yeah....I am here every single day. Nice try though:shakeno:

Agreed, but how many threads do you start? I'm not saying it's only you, but it does make me laugh at some of the Phin fans who come here.

TheBrownBear
10-26-2008, 03:17 PM
Great gameplan from the Fins D coordinator. Edwards was visibly confused all game long. I've never seen him hold the ball like that and force it into coverage like that before. The Bills needed to establish and stick with the running game against that defense and instead they went away from it after they fell behind 17-16. It bit them big time.

Anyway, props to the Fins fans. Good win for your guys.

LtFinFan66
10-26-2008, 03:18 PM
Agreed, but how many threads do you start? I'm not saying it's only you, but it does make me laugh at some of the Phin fans who come here.I start a lot but most are in the TZ

Jaydog57
It was a good win against a great team. :peace:

Nighthawk
I start a lot but most are in the TZ

My point is, you're not starting this thread if they lose. Hey, it's OK...

Buffalogic
10-26-2008, 03:19 PM
Good game? It was super sloppy and full of ridiculous turnovers. I could take it more seriously if you said horrible game...like it was.

Novacane
10-26-2008, 03:19 PM

Did you read the board this week??????????

Congrats LT.

LtFinFan66
10-26-2008, 03:22 PM
My point is, you're not starting this thread if they lose. Hey, it's OK...BS

Check my history.

tat2dmike77
10-26-2008, 03:23 PM

F CANADA

It's BS we loose a home game to play one game in that piece o crap country.

LtFinFan66
10-26-2008, 03:25 PM
F CANADA

It's BS we loose a home game to play one game in that piece o crap country.Sorry bro

shelby
Congrats Lt and all y'all Dolphins fans.

Fin Fan In Cali
My point is, you're not starting this thread if they lose. Hey, it's OK...If he didn't I would have. Good game brothers and sisters. You have a great team there. McGee was not healthy as you could tell, turnovers, and the big game by Ginn did not help. Best of luck the rest of the way until we play again.

It is about being classy, and sportsmanship.

BADTHINGSMAN
10-26-2008, 03:26 PM
Lt has congradulated Bills fans for wins this year. Just because the Bills lost to the Dolphins doesnt mean every Dolphin fan is a troll.

Lt sure looks like Ginn showed more then just being a return guy.

mchurchfie
10-26-2008, 03:27 PM

We handed the game to you, the Fins are still a pretty ****ty team.

Fin Fan In Cali
Lt has congradulated Bills fans for wins this year. Just because the Bills lost to the Dolphins doesnt mean every Dolphin fan is a troll.

Lt sure looks like Ginn showed more then just being a return guy.Great post bro.

Nighthawk

Ginn is a joke and our poor DC allowed that s**t to happen. Keeping a guy who is hurt in there is plain stupid.

Fin Fan In Cali
Congrats Lt and all y'all Dolphins fans.Thanks Shelby. You have a great team there.

LtFinFan66
We handed the game to you, the Fins are still a pretty ****ty team.Yeah, we had nothing to do with that:rolleyes:

Stay classy Buffalo

LtFinFan66
10-26-2008, 03:28 PM
Ginn is a joke and our poor DC allowed that s**t to happen. Keeping a guy who is hurt in there is plain stupid.:rofl:

Nighthawk
BS

Check my history.

Relax...I know that you're always around and I really don't care if you start the thread. Geesh...

Fin Fan In Cali
We handed the game to you, the Fins are still a pretty ****ty team.Bro we just beat a great team, how can you call a crappy team?

Slim
10-26-2008, 03:29 PM

Mcgee SUCKED.

Fin Fan In Cali
10-26-2008, 03:29 PM
Mcgee SUCKED.Bro obviously that knee is not healed.

Nighthawk
10-26-2008, 03:30 PM
:rofl:

You've got to be kidding me if you think he is that good? Seriously? When somebody allows a player to keep doing it over and over and over...how is that not the DC fault for not adjusting?

Captain gameboy
10-26-2008, 03:30 PM
The fact is that the game sucked.

Miami, though, declaring it a "sellout," on Wednesday, had nowhere near a sellout.

I think the stadium was 33% empty during the fourth quarter.

The Bills were horrible, and the Dolphins are terrible.

Neither team is anywhere near being really good, but at leat we sell out.

Nighthawk
10-26-2008, 03:31 PM
Yeah, we had nothing to do with that:rolleyes:

Stay classy Buffalo

The Phins are definitely better then a lot of people on here give them credit for, but this game was handed to them on a platter. I never thought it would be a blowout, but I sure didn't think the Bills would s**t the bed like they did.

BADTHINGSMAN
10-26-2008, 03:31 PM
Mcgee SUCKED.

Ginn made the adjustments to get those catches. Doesnt matter how it get turns Ginn made Mcgee his B.

LtFinFan66
10-26-2008, 03:33 PM

Miami, though, declaring it a "sellout," on Wednesday, had nowhere near a sellout.

Neither team is anywhere near being really good, but at leat we sell out.It was sold out. Just the crappy fanbase down there can apparently afford to blow money on a ticket and not show the **** up to the game

Slim
10-26-2008, 03:33 PM
Bro obviously that knee is not healed.

Cory ****ing Watson would have had a better showing than Mcgee today.

LABillsFan
10-26-2008, 03:34 PM

I'll rep you as soon as the feature is turned on. Nice game

PECKERWOOD
10-26-2008, 03:34 PM
I would not go that far Thurm....look around...alot of folks were calling blow-out

You gotta be psyched with Ted Ginn Jr. and Joey Porter right now, Porter should be in the running for comeback player of the year, imho. I've bashed fin fans pretty bad about Ginn but he deserves due props, he reminded me alot of Lee Evans out there today.

Fin Fan In Cali
10-26-2008, 03:36 PM

Neither team is anywhere near being really good, but at leat we sell out.Bro just say good game and move on. What did you expect out of an AFC East game? We wall knew it was going to be a very tough game. Best of luck the rest of the way.

LtFinFan66
You gotta be psyched with Ted Ginn Jr. and Joey Porter right now, Porter should be in the running for comeback player of the year, imho.Porter has already tied his career high for sacks. It was nice to see Ginn finally play some receiver

BADTHINGSMAN
Cory ****ing Watson would have had a better showing than Mcgee today.
:rofl: Do you mean Chris Watson? Never thought I would hear that name again.

Fin Fan In Cali
10-26-2008, 03:37 PM
Porter has already tied his career high for sacks. It was nice to see Ginn finally play some receiverAgree bro. It was nice to see us not give up, and come from behind. I have a lot of respect for the Bills team, and the fans here.

mchurchfie
10-26-2008, 03:37 PM
Porter would be in the Probowl if he could go up against No 66 and No 71 every week.

Captain gameboy
10-26-2008, 03:38 PM
Bro just say good game and move on. What did you expect out of an AFC East game? We wall knew it was going to be a very tough game. Best of luck the rest of the way.

I aint your "bro," and it was not a good game.
It was a horrible game, unattended by Miami fans, if there is such a thing.

Fin Fan In Cali
10-26-2008, 03:39 PM
It was a horrible game, unattended by Miami fans, if there is such a thing.It's is all good be bitter if you want to.

Slim
10-26-2008, 03:40 PM
It was a horrible game, unattended by Miami fans, if there is such a thing.

**** EVERYTHING FROM MIAMI.

Slim
10-26-2008, 03:40 PM
Espcially, thier ****** football team.

Nighthawk
10-26-2008, 03:42 PM
Seriously, if I'm a Phins fan I would be happy too. The thing is, you just can't expect Bills fans to be rational and happy right now. They just lost to a team that they shouldn't have. It is what it is...

Captain gameboy
10-26-2008, 03:42 PM
It's is all good be bitter if you want to.

No bitterness.

Reality.
The game was terrible and it is preposterous to claim it was a sellout.

PECKERWOOD
10-26-2008, 03:43 PM
**** EVERYTHING FROM MIAMI.

It's just a game but give Miami props, they clearly have one of the better OL's in the AFC East, if not the entire NFL.

Nighthawk
10-26-2008, 03:44 PM
It's just a game but give Miami props, they clearly have one of the better OL's in the AFC East, if not the entire NFL.

Whoa...no they don't. Are d-line is just really bad at getting pressure.

Slim
No bitterness.

Reality.
The game was terrible and it is preposterous to claim it was a sellout.

Agreed. How was that stadium delcarded a sellout??? Is there something im missing.

Fin Fan In Cali
Seriously, if I'm a Phins fan I would be happy too. The thing is, you just can't expect Bills fans to be rational and happy right now. They just lost to a team that they shouldn't have. It is what it is...I understand that. But I have complimented your team and your fans here, and have not talked smack before the game or after the game, I just don't do that. My youngest brother is a Bills fan, and I haven't called him or anything. Things will get back on track for you all and your team.

If you ask me if Miami can't take the division who else would like to see take it? I would say Buffalo if we can't get there. Like I said best of luck the rest of the way.

Slim
10-26-2008, 03:45 PM

Their o-line didn't open holes for the backs at ALL. If we had a decent front four, this game was diffrent. Everytime we dialed up a blitz they didn't pick it up.

Novacane
10-26-2008, 03:46 PM
Bro we just beat a great team, how can you call a crappy team?

Fins are not crappy.....Bills are not great

PECKERWOOD
10-26-2008, 03:46 PM

Really? Ronnie Brown and Ricky Williams have had some great lanes to run through, plus, their protection can't be that bad if they can manage to protect Pennington long enough for Ginn to get 30 yards down the field. They've really done well with Pennington behind center, let's be honest, Miami doesn't have a bad team.

Nighthawk
10-26-2008, 03:47 PM
I understand that. But I have complimented your team and your fans here, and have not talked smack before the game or after the game, I just don't do that. My youngest brother is a Bills fan, and I haven't called him or anything. Things will get back on track for you all and your team.

If you ask me if Miami can't take the division who else would like to see take it? I would say Buffalo if we can't get there. Like I said best of luck the rest of the way.

I understand that, but any thought of Miami winning the division is ridiculous. I'm not talking trash, I'm being honest. They run a gadget play on offense because they aren't good enough to lineup and beat somebody...that is the only reason teams run gadget plays. They will be respectable, but they are nowhere near good enough to make the playoffs. The Bills seriously laid a big egg today, otherwise the Fins would be 2-5.

Slim
10-26-2008, 03:48 PM
Really? Ronnie Brown and Ricky Williams have had some great lanes to run through, plus, their protection can't be that bad if they can manage to protect Pennington long enough for Ginn to get 30 yards down the field. They've really done well with Pennington behind center, let's be honest, Miami doesn't have a bad team.

When they werent in the wildcat they could hardly run the ball.

Nighthawk
Fins are not crappy.....Bills are not great

Great post!

Fin Fan In Cali
Fins are not crappy.....Bills are not greatI think you have a great team. All teams hit a bump in the road. Hopefully this is one that makes your team better from it, and can learn from it for the rest of the season.

Fin Fan In Cali
10-26-2008, 03:49 PM
I understand that, but any thought of Miami winning the division is ridiculous. I'm not talking trash, I'm being honest. They run a gadget play on offense because they aren't good enough to lineup and beat somebody...that is the only reason teams run gadget plays. They will be respectable, but they are nowhere near good enough to make the playoffs. The Bills seriously laid a big egg today, otherwise the Fins would be 2-5.I understand that we won't take the division as we aren't there yet, that is what I was implying.

PECKERWOOD
10-26-2008, 03:49 PM
When they werent in the wildcat they could hardly run the ball.

Who cares what formation they were running the ball in? At the end of the game we couldn't stop what they were doing. Jake Long is this year's Joe Thomas. Smiley is pretty damn good and Satelle is borderline elite.

Fin Fan In Cali
10-26-2008, 03:50 PM
I understand that, but any thought of Miami winning the division is ridiculous. I'm not talking trash, I'm being honest. They run a gadget play on offense because they aren't good enough to lineup and beat somebody...that is the only reason teams run gadget plays. They will be respectable, but they are nowhere near good enough to make the playoffs. The Bills seriously laid a big egg today, otherwise the Fins would be 2-5.We have another two years and I believe we can get to the playoffs.

Nighthawk
10-26-2008, 03:51 PM
We have another two years and I believe we can get to the playoffs.

I agree, but I'm not sold on the HC. They definitely are better then they were last year.

Slim
10-26-2008, 03:54 PM
Who cares what formation they were running the ball in? At the end of the game we couldn't stop what they were doing. Jake Long is this year's Joe Thomas. Smiley is pretty damn good and Satelle is borderline elite.

They had 72 yards on 23 carries.

Brown42000
10-26-2008, 04:02 PM
Stay classy Buffalo fans.

dolphan117
10-26-2008, 04:09 PM
Keep your head up guys, you are still 5-2, touch loss I know but its not the end of the world.

Good luck until we play again, if its not going to be the Fins at the top I would MUCH rather it be you guys then the Pats or the Freaking Jests.

And thanks to all the Bills fans who have dropped by thephins this week as well as talked football here with those of us who came over here.

Fin Fan In Cali
10-26-2008, 04:10 PM
Keep your head up guys, you are still 5-2, touch loss I know but its not the end of the world.

Good luck until we play again, if its not going to be the Fins at the top I would MUCH rather it be you guys then the Pats or the Freaking Jests.

And thanks to all the Bills fans who have dropped by thephins this week as well as talked football here with those of us who came over here.Great post bro!

X-Era
10-26-2008, 04:10 PM

Your team was ready to play today and out played us in all aspects really. Nice win.

dolphan117
10-26-2008, 04:11 PM
I agree, but I'm not sold on the HC. They definitely are better then they were last year.He has made some mistakes, no question, one of them being not getting Ronnie enough touches, particualy early in the year.

Also at the start of the year Ginn was not back there as a kick returner which was a major error IMO.... Overall though I think he has done pretty well when you consider we were a 1-15 team last year and so far have gotten 3 this year. Thats a 300% improvement.

Fin Fan In Cali
10-26-2008, 04:11 PM
Your team was ready to play today and out played in all aspects really. Nice win.Very classy.

Nighthawk
10-26-2008, 04:12 PM
He has made some mistakes, no question, one of them being not getting Ronnie enough touches, particualy early in the year.

Also at the start of the year Ginn was not back there as a kick returner which was a major error IMO.... Overall though I think he has done pretty well when you consider we were a 1-15 team last year and so far have gotten 3 this year. Thats a 300% improvement.

That's a point that I didn't even bring up...but is a good one. Why the hell don't they give the ball to Brown more??? Get over the Rickey experiment...he's done. Put Brown in and give him the rock...he's a much better RB then Williams.

!Papacrunk!
10-26-2008, 04:14 PM
Like LT, I've been here for a while and if you check the last some years worth of Miami/Buffalo matchups, I've always been here and given Buffalo props (and there has been a lot of those times due to sweeps.) The thing that really sucks is that my power went out and I couldn't watch the game and I have the Ticket. Loss or not, it's funny how immature some people can be, but oh well. Hopefully this is the game where Ginn can turn the page and throw away the threat of the bust label. To those that are showing their maturity, thanks.

like2god
10-26-2008, 04:16 PM
I said it before, but I'll say it again....

It was an ugly game, but a fun game nonetheless. You guys are still the team to beat in the AFCE, don't let one game get ya down.

dolphan117
10-26-2008, 04:29 PM
That's a point that I didn't even bring up...but is a good one. Why the hell don't they give the ball to Brown more??? Get over the Rickey experiment...he's done. Put Brown in and give him the rock...he's a much better RB then Williams.It has me baffled. I like Ricky I really do, and he showed what he can do on that screen. But Ronnie is a better back in every way and he ends the game with 15 touches?

Though some pointed out that you guys were stacking 8 and even 9 in the box at some times so part of it may have been simply because we were forced to go to the air because of the D.

Nighthawk
10-26-2008, 04:31 PM
Like LT, I've been here for a while and if you check the last some years worth of Miami/Buffalo matchups, I've always been here and given Buffalo props (and there has been a lot of those times due to sweeps.) The thing that really sucks is that my power went out and I couldn't watch the game and I have the Ticket. Loss or not, it's funny how immature some people can be, but oh well. Hopefully this is the game where Ginn can turn the page and throw away the threat of the bust label. To those that are showing their maturity, thanks.

Really? Didn't you just "fork" a post to be immature? You're batting 0-2 today, Papa!

Dujek
10-26-2008, 04:40 PM
Congratulations man, you guys deserved the win. A rep chick would go a long way to cheering me up...

shelby
10-26-2008, 04:45 PM
i know this loss hurt, but when we have Fin fans being gracious, it is mature (not to mention common courtesy) to respond in kind. These guys have been here all week and have not talked any smack. Lt, Jaydog, and Papa post here quite a bit throughout the year. Don't take your frustration out on the opponent's fans, guys.

One of life's most valuable lessons is how to lose gracefully. It's called good sportsmanship.

!Papacrunk!
10-26-2008, 04:52 PM
I sincerely apologize for bumping a thread, but after the many losses, bouts of immaturity get the best of ya

hammerbillsfan
10-26-2008, 06:14 PM
F CANADA

thanks mike, i love you too :canada:

wharfrat
10-26-2008, 06:52 PM
F CANADA

We feel your pain Bro...
Remember ...we flew to London last year, and forfieted a home game.
Not that it mattered much considering the season we had, but still.

There were a few moments when I though you guys would pull it off, the Bills have a way of doing that against us. The ball bounced our way this time. If not for some breaks, it could have gone the other way.
It's always a hard fought game between our teams, and today was no exception.

I'll savor the win today, but I also know the division is probably yours this season. I'm just glad it's not the Patsies or even worse... the Jests...

Also, thanks for the respectable intelligent posts at ThePhins.com ... we hope those that stopped by this week end up staying a while... and you're all welcome to stop by...

Oh ... and for the guy who will undoubtedly say I "came out of the woodwork" today... check my jion date, and keep in mind that I was unable to login for about 3 years here (not sure why), until Shelby hooked me up last night.

See ya'll in Toronto!

MDFINFAN
10-26-2008, 06:57 PM
i know this loss hurt, but when we have Fin fans being gracious, it is mature (not to mention common courtesy) to respond in kind. These guys have been here all week and have not talked any smack. Lt, Jaydog, and Papa post here quite a bit throughout the year. Don't take your frustration out on the opponent's fans, guys.

One of life's most valuable lessons is how to lose gracefully. It's called good sportsmanship.

Thanks Shelby, I haven't posted much this year..but i read the board when I can and you're right the fins have been great this week with you guys...I'm happy for our win of course for obvious reasons...but thanks for the kind works, I said at the beginning of the year good to you guys except for 2 games...thanks for this one we needed it.. This has been a strange year in football should be an exciting 2nd half..

NJFINSFAN1
10-26-2008, 07:03 PM

Thanks Shelby, good luck the rest of the way!

Fin Fan In Cali
10-26-2008, 07:23 PM

One of life's most valuable lessons is how to lose gracefully. It's called good sportsmanship.Thank you Shelby. I appreciate the help this week with getting me on your site.

Mr. Pink
10-26-2008, 07:34 PM
Good game this week disappointed with the loss but it was a tough close game where you guys got all the bounces.

Good luck the rest of the way except in Toronto.

Static
10-26-2008, 07:58 PM
Good Game guys, I for one picked you guys to win, but that's why they play the game. I didn't think our secondary or our receivers could do anything against you....I now have to go write an apology letter to Ted Ginn fro doubting him....Good luck in toronto.

LtFinFan66
10-26-2008, 11:26 PM
No bitterness.

Reality.
The game was terrible and it is preposterous to claim it was a sellout.How so? The tickets were sold....actually attendance might not be considered a sellout though(clearly)

Captain gameboy
10-27-2008, 06:38 AM
How so? The tickets were sold....actually attendance might not be considered a sellout though(clearly)

I have no idea how many tickets they sell there in order to call it a sellout or lift the blackout, but Miami consistently looks like the emptiest "sellout" venue in the NFL.

I was down there in a Miami Beach hotel when they announced the game was a "sellout" on Wednesday, and I was listening to the local sports radio station.

They were laughing about it and claimed the sellout was bogus, and that wasn't the first time.

Either the Dolphin fans like to buy tickets and not show up in record numbers, or there is some funny math going on.

LtFinFan66
10-27-2008, 06:42 AM
I have no idea how many tickets they sell there in order to call it a sellout or lift the blackout, but Miami consistently looks like the emptiest "sellout" venue in the NFL.

I was down there in a Miami Beach hotel when they announced the game was a "sellout" on Wednesday, and I was listening to the local sports radio station.

They were laughing about it and claimed the sellout was bogus, and that wasn't the first time.

Either the Dolphin fans like to buy tickets and not show up in record numbers, or there is some funny math going on.Read my other posts about this. Clearly they can afford to buy tickets and not show up

finbeerfan
10-27-2008, 09:43 AM
Wayne .H buys any leftover tickets, so the game will be on tv.

HAMMER
10-27-2008, 10:56 AM

Actually, you were, you posted a thread about it.

HAMMER
10-27-2008, 11:04 AM

A great post Shelby!

Congrats Phin fans and especially Lt. I give you lots of crap but am not too proud to give you and your team props when they win. I felt like someone kicked me in the stomach yesterday as I take losses to the Phins harder than others. People need to chill, clearly the Dolphins are better than most are willing to admit, they have beaten three solid teams this year and are on the rise.

THATHURMANATOR
10-27-2008, 11:11 AM
Actually, you were, you posted a thread about it.
I was joking with that obviously.

mysticsoto
10-27-2008, 11:57 AM
Read my other posts about this. Clearly they can afford to buy tickets and not show up

Doesn't this irk you? I would be annoyed as hell if I could see empty seats in the stadium every week. Buffalo hasn't been in the playoffs in what seems like forever, and yet, we still pack the stands and support our team. Miami has one really bad year (though the empty seats are really a recurring theme) and they have no real support - in such a large city???

Mike13
10-27-2008, 12:02 PM

With all the crap you talked?

Anyway good game, guys its sad to see some of you cant man up and take the loss but whatever.

You'll have a shot at us again in Toronto, good luck, beat the Jets and Pats.

Captain gameboy
10-27-2008, 12:14 PM
Doesn't this irk you? I would be annoyed as hell if I could see empty seats in the stadium every week. Buffalo hasn't been in the playoffs in what seems like forever, and yet, we still pack the stands and support our team. Miami has one really bad year (though the empty seats are really a recurring theme) and they have no real support - in such a large city???

Absolutely.

There was a camera shot of the stands, (unintentionally because the networks and the NFL don't like to show these things), with about seven minutes left, game clearly on the line, and it looked like someone announced that the stands had been dusted with anthrax.

The strident nature of the Dolphin posters on this site is, in no way, backed up by what occurs there every home game.

LtFinFan66
10-27-2008, 11:39 PM
Absolutely.

There was a camera shot of the stands, (unintentionally because the networks and the NFL don't like to show these things), with about seven minutes left, game clearly on the line, and it looked like someone announced that the stands had been dusted with anthrax.

The strident nature of the Dolphin posters on this site is, in no way, backed up by what occurs there every home game.If I didn't live 10 hours away and earn a military paycheck, I would go to every game and help out. My son and I drove down for the opener and the entire trip ran close to a grand and I can't afford that more than once in a year