PDA

View Full Version : biggest gamday goat was...

northernbillfan
10-26-2008, 03:03 PM
I don't know if I want to go with Royal, McGee or Edwards.

Edwards coughed up the ball in crucial moments.

Royal wasn't effective at all today and the big fumble cost us at least a chance at 6 points.

McGee couldn't cover the ground.

northernbillfan
10-26-2008, 03:04 PM
Who do you think was the biggest goat today?

justasportsfan
10-26-2008, 03:06 PM
if it were up to guys like Tdummy, trapezeus , pride , lexwhat,bedard etc the qb is to blame

BuffRanger
10-26-2008, 03:08 PM
Dockery. Stood around blocking nobody while Porter made an insider rush on the safety. Hold on Edwards' 50 yard run that could have kept them in the game.

BSU Drew
10-26-2008, 03:09 PM
why dont you give it to fat piece of sh't Peters!

PcA125
I didnt think that Mcgee should have been in there. I would have pulled him at half time. THose throws looked like a wounded duck and it still got to ginn with about a 7 yard pad.

Edwards had his worst game of the year.

Royal had a bad game as well. Dropped passes and then obviously that fumble at the end

hard to say who was the goat.

TigerJ
I didn't bother with game Balls. I suppose one could argue that Lynch played well enough for a game ball. He did what was asked at least.

You could say the whole team earned the dishonor, but I'll name a few. Trent is a goat in this one as is Terrence McGee. Robert Royal sucked.

Philagape
Tough choice.
McGee always gave Ginn 10 yards, it seemed
Edwards took too long in the pocket, and that led to a couple of his turnovers. He seemed to have too much faith in the line, which had its share of turd plays
And Royal is simply garbage. Next year this team really needs to find a real starting TE

Nighthawk
10-26-2008, 03:10 PM
Perry Fewell and Dickey...just terrible coaching. These two are the reason I'm holding off on any talk of playoffs.

Billz_fan
10-26-2008, 03:10 PM
All the fans who thought this game was a gimme all week.

LABillsFan
10-26-2008, 03:11 PM
goats are

TE - A Phillip Rivers type day.
Royal - Once again fumble in a crucial time
Fewell - Bad play calling
Turk - Not sticking to the run and playing a 1 dimentional game

I won't put McGee on this because he is not 100%, that should go to Fewell who didn't game plan well enough to give him help or replace him

Balls

Lindell
Preston
Walker
Bryan

Luisito23
10-26-2008, 03:11 PM
McGee...This guy was garbage all day long making a below average receiver look like Jerry Rice.

sba
10-26-2008, 03:12 PM
Goats: Jauron for not going for the TD 4th and a foot on the opening drive.
Schoenert for passing 3 times on your own 3.

Just brutal coaching.

northernbillfan
No, I didn't bother with game Balls. I suppose you could argue that Lynch played well enough for a game ball. He did what was asked at least.

You could say the who team earned the dishonor, auf I'll start with a few. Trent is a goat in this one as is Terrence McGee. Robert Royal sucked.merged with the other goat thread.

northernbillfan
And I agree with Tiger . No one deserved a game ball today.

Mr. Pink
10-26-2008, 03:13 PM
Trent Edwards for not properly securing the ball.

We were up 16-7 at one point even with Ginn being open all over the place.

Captain gameboy
10-26-2008, 03:22 PM
McGee.

Probably the worst performance from a single player I can ever remember.

If we want tacklers at cornerback, we should have kept Coy Wire and lined him up against the other teams number one receiver.

McGee should have stayed home.

A horrendous, embarrassing, useless performance that was so bad that it questions the defensive coordinators judgment to leave him out there, let alone put him there in the first place.

I think Perry Fewell is a major weakness.

Additionally, our kickoff return team is atrocious.

Not bad.
Atrocious.

I am really ready for Leodis to show why anyone had him as a first rounder.

So far, a total waste.

trapezeus
10-26-2008, 03:28 PM
edwards really fell apart at the end. he played like losman. as we have all learned, when your qb plays like losman, you don't win games.

justasportsfan
10-26-2008, 03:33 PM
edwards really fell apart at the end. he played like losman. as we have all learned, when your qb plays like losman, you don't win games.
In the end? :rofl:

this game was losmans fault :roflmao:

You can't expect JP to come in off vs. a better team than the fins and play perfect.

I was right about the cards GAME. yOU WERE WRONG !!!Next time get a clue.Learn your football. :snicker:

I will wait for your posts this week talking trash about Trent although i know your double standards so I know it's not gonna happen

Captain gameboy
10-26-2008, 03:33 PM

Nothing to do with this game.

The guy made mistakes, but his performance was totally irrelevant.

justasportsfan
10-26-2008, 03:36 PM
Nothing to do with this game.

The guy made mistakes, but his performance was totally irrelevant.
he's trying to save face because he was wrong about the cards game but doing a bad job .

northernbillfan
10-26-2008, 03:42 PM
Royal was the biggest goat IMO

Mr. Pink
10-26-2008, 03:47 PM
he's trying to save face because he was wrong about the cards game but doing a bad job .

Then what am I doing? I picked Edwards as the biggest goat too.

Fumbles when he doesn't protect the ball on a sneak at the MIA 31...loss of at least 3 points there, even if he's just outright stuffed on the play.

Throws an INT where the Dolphins go 7 yards and kick a FG. Another free 3 points for Miami.

Takes a Safety after holding the ball too long and fumbles, thankfully, recovered by Preston I believe...free 2 points for Miami. Not too mention the next MIA drive started at the 42 because of it.

So there's a swing of at least 8 points in a 9 point game....

The 4 Bills offensive drives following their TD to open the third quarter.

1-2-3 punt
1-2-3 TE fumble
1-2-3 TE INT
1-2-3 TE safety

There's where the swing and change in the game occured and Trent is 100% responsible for the entire thing.

Michael82
10-26-2008, 03:50 PM
Perry Fewell! He had a horrible game plan and didn't recognize that Terrence McGee was nowhere near game ready. He should not have been in the game and where the **** was the pressure? When they actually blitzed or got pressure, it worked wonderfully and made Pennington look like Pennington. But for some reason, he chose to keep 4-man fronts most of the game. :ill:

Michael82
10-26-2008, 03:51 PM

Fumbles when he doesn't protect the ball on a sneak at the MIA 31...loss of at least 3 points there, even if he's just outright stuffed on the play.

Throws an INT where the Dolphins go 7 yards and kick a FG. Another free 3 points for Miami.

Takes a Safety after holding the ball too long and fumbles, thankfully, recovered by Preston I believe...free 2 points for Miami. Not too mention the next MIA drive started at the 42 because of it.

1-2-3 punt
1-2-3 TE fumble
1-2-3 TE INT
1-2-3 TE safety

There's where the swing and change in the game occured and Trent is 100% responsible for the entire thing.
Exactly! Trent Edwards had his worst game as a Bill and if it was JP, many people would have lambasted him big time for it.

justasportsfan
10-26-2008, 03:57 PM

1-2-3 punt
1-2-3 TE fumble
1-2-3 TE INT
1-2-3 TE safety

I don't think you kept trying to blame the cards game solely on JP head. There's a difference. Trap and co.

Trent had a hand in this loss. But the d and St played their part in it too. This game just like the cards game was a total team choke. those who post using their emotions (in this case hating on a bills player :crazy: ) end up looking like fools if they expect a back up to come in and win the game vs. the cards.

BTW, Trap says Trent played like JP? Actually JP played better vs. the cards than Trent did today inspite of having a whole week to practice with the 1st unit.

I know you're a JP hater but you weren't as bad as trap vs. the cards

justasportsfan
10-26-2008, 03:58 PM
Exactly! Trent Edwards had his worst game as a Bill and if it was JP, many people would have lambasted him big time for it.
JP played better vs. the cards compared to the way rent played today but I'm sure the doubled standard posters here won't be blasting Trent like they did JP.

trapezeus
10-26-2008, 03:58 PM
In the end? :rofl:

this game was losmans fault :roflmao:

You can't expect JP to come in off vs. a better team than the fins and play perfect.

I was right about the cards GAME. yOU WERE WRONG !!!Next time get a clue.Learn your football. :snicker:

I will wait for your posts this week talking trash about Trent although i know your double standards so I know it's not gonna happen

justa, you have zero credibility when it comes to talking football. So stop it. "in the end" refers to the fact that edwards mistakes came in the 4th quarter. They were winning prior to that.

I watch you try and debate with op and others and they own you, time and time again. the issue for you is that you just disregard logical thought and slap your hands together like 3 year old after pooping in the toilet. .

There is zero correctness for you about the cards game. And yes, you don't have to respond, because you're going back on the ignore list.

ScottLawrence
10-26-2008, 03:59 PM
Dockery.

Terrible game.

Captain gameboy
10-26-2008, 04:08 PM
JP played better vs. the cards compared to the way rent played today but I'm sure the doubled standard posters here won't be blasting Trent like they did JP.

Even mentioning Losman is a total waste of time here.

This is Trent's team and nobody is looking back.

I like the guy and I think there is a chance we will see him again as the result of injury, but any non injury related discussion of him vs Edwards is a waste of time.

justasportsfan
10-26-2008, 04:08 PM
justa, you have zero credibility when it comes to talking football. So stop it. "in the end" refers to the fact that edwards mistakes came in the 4th quarter. They were winning prior to that.. I was right, you were wrong and yet I have zero credibility? Yeah right. :rolleyes:

I watch you try and debate with op and others and they own you, time and time again. the issue for you is that you just disregard logical thought and slap your hands together like 3 year old after pooping in the toilet. .

There is zero correctness for you about the cards game. And yes, you don't have to respond, because you're going back on the ignore list.
I'm not surprised you're putting me on ignore list. YOu got OWNED and would rather not face methis week. you know how I am gonna make you look bad for all the crap you talked after the cards game and you know you can't win.. :snicker: Typical. RUN TRAP, run. Gostick your head in the sand called the ignore button!!!!

justasportsfan
10-26-2008, 04:09 PM
Even mentioning Losman is a total waste of time here.

This is Trent's team and nobody is looking back.

I like the guy and I think there is a chance we will see him again as the result of injury, but any non injury related discussion of him vs Edwards is a waste of time.

I agree, Trent is our future JP is gone. Just making apoint that JP isn't as bad as the haters here make him out to be.

SquishDaFish
10-26-2008, 04:17 PM
Edwards and McGee even though McGee is hurt

PECKERWOOD
10-26-2008, 04:21 PM
Edwards played a horrible game today but McGee played even worst.

SABURZFAN
10-26-2008, 04:22 PM
Who do you think was the biggest goat today?

Edwards

northernbillfan
10-26-2008, 04:27 PM
EdwardsIt sure was one of his worse games. EVER

Michael82
10-26-2008, 04:28 PM
Edwards
:hi5:

He was horrible today!

Captain gameboy
10-26-2008, 04:47 PM

He was horrible today!

Yet, my feeling is that if we could have gotten him the ball with one score needed, touchdown or field goal, with three minutes left, I would have banked on a win.

That is the difference between this team and this quarterback and anything else we have had in five years.

We are not that good and we will know when we are that good when we can impose our will on other teams.

We cannot, but it is not Trent Edwards that is the reason.

We have an average offensive line, a below average tight end, and an average defensive line that cannot generated pressure without lb/db help.

When we get to that point, the talk will be deserved, and Trent Edwards will not have to play the perfect game.

SABURZFAN
10-26-2008, 04:59 PM

He was horrible today!

you don't hear the Trentards whining about my criticism of Edwards either. the Lickers should take notes.

Akhippo
10-26-2008, 05:05 PM
Yeah, the line allowing Edwards arm to get hit for the INT. Yeah, Peters allowing Porter in for the sack. All Edwards fault.

I think this team is still a notch below talent wise or coaching wise or something. Trent had times were he had all day to throw and couldnt find anybody. We cant run the ball so that negates our running backs. We cant decide on a way to use our wide receivers effectively. Our TE just sucks period.

Trent screwed up on the sneak. Missed a few throws. The line couldnt run block and at times pass block. Royal.... well is royal. And Schonert just doesnt seem to have an identity yet. We run the no huddle and confuse miami. Then let off. We run effectively then let off. He doesnt seem to know what hes going to run.

Mr. Miyagi
10-26-2008, 05:13 PM
McGee gave ****ing Ted ****ing Ginn his career day. He's definitely the goat despite the fact that Royal sucks ass.

shelby
10-26-2008, 05:14 PM
If you are going to make this personal, take it to PMs, please.

This loss was bad enough without having to endure bickering posts.

Thanks.

BTW:

Goats:

McGee
Dockery
Edwards
Royal

The positives:

Poz
Lynch
Freddy Jackson
Bryan Scott
Rian Lindell

TacklingDummy
10-26-2008, 05:20 PM

Royal wasn't effective at all today and the big fumble cost us at least a chance at 6 points.

McGee on Defense

Edwards, Royal, Peters, Lynch(dropped screen pass would have been huge), Hardy on offense.

HHURRICANE
10-26-2008, 06:03 PM

Edwards had an off day but in no way does it compare to Dockery, Royal and McGee!!

HHURRICANE
10-26-2008, 06:05 PM
justa, you have zero credibility when it comes to talking football. So stop it. "in the end" refers to the fact that edwards mistakes came in the 4th quarter. They were winning prior to that.

Putting Justa on ignore was the best thing to happen to me.

trapezeus
10-26-2008, 10:52 PM
Putting Justa on ignore was the best thing to happen to me.

i just find it annoying to properly defend stuff and then watch him dismiss facts and rant on like a child. trent's bad game, still had them in the game. jp's bad game had us playing catch up from the very beginning with no chance of ever being in it. even after 4 turnovers in thesecond half, we were still in it.

it was a little disconcerning to see trent have the jp expression on the sidelines in the second half.

overall, i'm really not too worried, because every aspect of the game failed for the bills. -running on paper looked ok, but if you watched the game, you knew that running up themiddle was difficult.
- passing was awful. receivers were always covered as well as QB turnovers.
-The OL wapathetic.
- On defense, 3rd down efficiency went down, but the bills seemingly gave up more big plays than before.
- run support was weak. running the wildcat kept the bills antsy in run support.
- ST was a wash with the bad snap and then the block. but no returns, there was one run where Mckelvin was returning with noone blocking for him.

And with all that, they were still in it until the 4th quarter. Let's see how this team bounces back.

mchurchfie
10-26-2008, 11:06 PM
Perry Fewell and McGee.

mchurchfie
10-26-2008, 11:08 PM
McGee gave ****ing Ted ****ing Ginn his career day. He's definitely the goat despite the fact that Royal sucks ass.
I said a long time ago that McGee was overrated. Back when we actually had good corners he couldn't even crack the lineup as a nickel.

justasportsfan
10-27-2008, 09:01 AM
i just find it annoying to properly defend stuff and then watch him dismiss facts and rant on like a child. trent's bad game, still had them in the game. jp's bad game had us playing catch up from the very beginning with no chance of ever being in it. even after 4 turnovers in thesecond half, we were still in it. .
haha! Now you're giving Trent the credit for being in the game and the D had nothing to do with it? At least JP scored 14 points vs. a better team barely having any snaps with the first team. GO learn your football.

it was a little disconcerning to see trent have the jp expression on the sidelines in the second half. .
you noticed that too huh? Maybe all you haters should apologize to JP for making fun of JP for the same thing Trent is guilty of.

You can agree with HH you can? Birds of the same feather stick together. It won't be long before you start flipflopping like him anyways.

Yeah stick your head in the sand like HH with that ignore button. THat's all you guys do when you get owned. :D:

IAG
10-27-2008, 10:26 AM
McGee