PDA

View Full Version : It's time to cut Royal!

Nighthawk
10-26-2008, 03:13 PM
Honestly, the Bills need to cut Royal...he brings absolutely nothing to this team. He can't block, he can't catch and he doesn't hold on to the ball when he catches it. Let's see if Dickey actually has any balls and will use Royal as an example. Of course, I don't think this would happen, but it is what I would do.

Novacane
10-26-2008, 03:14 PM
He'll be here til the end of the season.

SeatownBillsFan21
10-26-2008, 03:18 PM
Well he shouldnt be he cost us big time today

Buffalogic
10-26-2008, 03:20 PM
Royal is such a ****ing bonehead!! All he does is fumble the ball and screw up Lee Evans wide receiver pass by not getting 2 feet in bounds while hes wide open!!

Say it with me...

BONEHEAD!!!

Nighthawk
10-26-2008, 03:21 PM
He'll be here til the end of the season.

I agree..but this guy shouldn't have even been on the roster this year. Hey, but Dickey knows what he is doing...right?

BillsRockSOMUCH
10-26-2008, 03:23 PM
Agreed, how many crucial mistakes has he made in clutch moments over the past few years? It's not like he makes up for it with big plays or lots of production either. How he still has a job is beyond me, give Schouman some more playing time at least.

Nighthawk
10-26-2008, 03:24 PM
Agreed, how many crucial mistakes has he made in clutch moments over the past few years? It's not like he makes up for it with big plays or lots of production either. How he still has a job is beyond me, give Schouman some more playing time at least.

I can't remember anything positive that he has brought to this team on the field.

BADTHINGSMAN
10-26-2008, 03:28 PM
Royal has 1 decent(I said decent not great) and 3-4 bad games. The Bills can better production from Shouman and for cheaper.

Philagape
10-26-2008, 03:30 PM
He's part of the horrid 2006 FA crop, except he's still here.

My God ... Royal, Price, Fowler, Tripplett, Reyes :puke:

trapezeus
10-26-2008, 03:31 PM
if justa's belief in letting players suck and make excuses for them constantly holds, then we have to stick it through with robert royal. he isn't the worst TE in the league....he just plays like it.

PECKERWOOD
10-26-2008, 03:31 PM
He isn't the best TE but he is still serviceable, he had a horrible game but so did Trent, McKelvin, McGee, Hardy, Dockery, Peters and Denney got completely manhandled against Long, all game long.

Nighthawk
10-26-2008, 03:33 PM
He isn't the best TE but he is still serviceable, he had a horrible game but so did Trent, McKelvin, McGee, Hardy, Dockery, Peters and Denney got completely manhandled against Long, all game long.

Good point about Denney. I'd much rather watch Ellis play crappy then watch a 7 year vet play like crap!

BADTHINGSMAN
10-26-2008, 03:34 PM

Hardy was ok, the deep ball was badly thrown. Id like to see Hardy come back to the QB though. He seemed to quit when he saw Edwards scrambling for 5yds.

Slim
10-26-2008, 03:35 PM
The pass rush from our front 4 is pathetic. We dont get any pressure unless we dial up a blitz. Which is irrelavent beacuse Fewell NEVER blitzes.

Philagape
10-26-2008, 03:37 PM
Stay on topic!!

Royal blows!

jimbohastle51
10-26-2008, 04:58 PM
the guy is horrible. in the past 3 games he has turned it over and dropped more passes than anyone on the offense. i know some people are going to come to his defense but the guy is no starting TE in this league. if we are smart shouman should start and relagate royal to only blocking TE duty until the season is over and we can cut his a$$.. as for trent have to say that today the pick wasnt his fault. that was just dumb luck for miami and the fumble on the qb sneak can go either way. its really up to the how fast the ref blows the whistle. some blow it almost the second the qb goes across the 1st down so that the qb doesnt take a shot, but of course there was no way for trent to touch the ground and we just didnt have that type of ref. also jauron had use a stupid challenge on that punt return. didnt matter if he touched it because the ball was already out of bounds when he fielded it.

LABillsFan
10-26-2008, 05:00 PM
Someone on the radio refered to him as Lonnie Johnson. :rofl:

Nighthawk
10-26-2008, 05:01 PM
Someone on the radio refered to him as Lonnie Johnson. :rofl:

Now that isn't fair. At least Lonnie Johnson made the occational catch down the field!

LABillsFan
10-26-2008, 05:03 PM
Now that isn't fair. At least Lonnie Johnson made the occational catch down the field!

So does Royal, the problem is the ball ends up On The Field.

Nighthawk
10-26-2008, 05:06 PM
So does Royal, the problem is the ball ends up On The Field.

That's the truth...

Mr. Miyagi
10-26-2008, 05:12 PM
Royal sucks some royal ass.

TacklingDummy
10-26-2008, 05:12 PM
Honestly, the Bills need to cut Royal...he brings absolutely nothing to this team. He can't block, he can't catch and he doesn't hold on to the ball when he catches it. Let's see if Dickey actually has any balls and will use Royal as an example. Of course, I don't think this would happen, but it is what I would do.

Hindsight, should have gave up a 2nd rounder for Gonzalez.

HHURRICANE
10-26-2008, 06:11 PM
Royal sucks!!

DynaPaul
10-26-2008, 06:29 PM

Lonnie Johnson was the WORST tight end in Bills' history. I was hoping never to hear his name again.

Nighthawk
10-26-2008, 06:37 PM
Lonnie Johnson was the WORST tight end in Bills' history. I was hoping never to hear his name again.

I know, it's kind of funny though.:D:

casdhf
10-26-2008, 06:40 PM
He seems to be one of the leaders of this team though. There is no chance that I cut him, but he should be playing less and Shoumann more.

Nighthawk
10-26-2008, 06:41 PM
He seems to be one of the leaders of this team though. There is no chance that I cut him, but he should be playing less and Shoumann more.

I'd cut him in a second. But, you're right, players seem to like him and they'd never get rid of him in the middle of the year. HOwever, there is no reason he should be taking up a roster spot on this team next year. If he is, I seriously question what the hell this organization is doing.

LABillsFan
10-26-2008, 06:47 PM
Fine is reportedly practicing if I'm correct. Let's see how Fine is before cutting Lonnie er...I mean robert. He just may be the best option so far. There's a lot of that on the team, getting frustrated with players on this team but not having a better option at this point.

Borosai
10-26-2008, 08:39 PM
Royal knows the system, and he's willing to block at least. The only adjustment I'd make at this point is not to include him in critical plays down the stretch.

Nighthawk
10-26-2008, 08:42 PM
Royal knows the system, and he's willing to block at least. The only adjustment I'd make at this point is not to include him in critical plays down the stretch.

The problem is he isn't even a good blocker.

Oaf
10-26-2008, 09:19 PM
Anyone see the game Gonzo had today? Too bad it doesn't mean anything for the Chiefs.

yordad
10-26-2008, 09:29 PM
Lets get creative and stop using a TE. If Royals crappy arse is starting, the others must be really bad.

Come on Fine, do something for us now that your back.

UltimateBillsFan
10-26-2008, 09:45 PM
Royal's the worst starting tight end in the league. Hands down. Name one starter who's worse.

raphael120
10-26-2008, 10:17 PM
Anyone who thinks Royal is a good TE is ****ing dillusional and should go play in traffic.

njsue
10-27-2008, 01:27 AM
Royal is such a ****ing bonehead!! All he does is fumble the ball and screw up Lee Evans wide receiver pass by not getting 2 feet in bounds while hes wide open!!

Say it with me...

BONEHEAD!!!

You hit the nail right on the head.

Royal dumb ass TE. :mad: