PDA

View Full Version : Maybe This Will End The Incidious Trash Talking Here

Night Train
10-26-2008, 03:30 PM
We can play with anybody and also lose to anybody. That's what a "work in progress" team is all about. Peaks & valleys.

We were exposed on so many levels but have a chance to rebound next week with the turnover machine Brett Favre at QB.

My prediction of 9-10 wins and hoping for a wildcard was made for a reason. We'll have more games like today and still need another off-season (or 2) to solidify this roster.

Keep this team in perspective. It's moving in the right direction but not at warp speed like many imagine it is.

DBrown77
10-26-2008, 03:31 PM
We can play with anybody and also lose to anybody. That's what a "work in progress" team is all about. Peaks & valleys.

We were exposed on so many levels but have a chance to rebound next week with the turnover machine Brett Favre at QB.

My prediction of 9-10 wins and hoping for a wildcard was made for a reason. We'll have more games like today and still need another off-season (or 2) to solidify this roster.

Keep this team in perspective. It's moving in the right direction but not at warp speed like many imagine it is.

good post

Slim
10-26-2008, 03:34 PM
But i like being an arrogant dick :ill:

LABillsFan
10-26-2008, 03:39 PM

Couldn't agree more.

Nighthawk
10-26-2008, 03:40 PM
Nice post! People need to realize that, as much as they hate to hear it, that this team is coached by Jauron who has ONE winning season under his belt. We have nothing to be overconfident about...really! Sit back, see where this season goes, but don't just assume this team is unbeatable.

Novacane
10-26-2008, 04:05 PM
Don't count on it. Buy tomorrow there will be guys predicting we blowout the Jets next week

Slim
10-26-2008, 04:06 PM
Don't count on it. Buy tomorrow there will be guys predicting we blowout the Jets next week

49-0

Brett throws 6 ints.

shelby
10-26-2008, 05:03 PM
Very valid point, NT, thanks.

Forward_Lateral
10-26-2008, 06:15 PM

It's not a work in progress, it's the NFL. Any team, on any given day can beat any other team, with the exception of Tennesee right now. Even they are vulnerable.

Look around the league. There are a select few teams have almost no chance of winning every week (Cincy, Detroit, San Fran). The rest of the teams can beat each other, on any given week.

Look at NE, they had trouble with St. Louis who was without Jackson. The Jets nearly lost to KC who was down to their 3rd QB and had no Larry Johnson.

It's called parity, which is why you can't get to excited when your team wins, or too depressed when they lose.

The sky is NOT falling, here people. The Bills still have a share of the division lead, and are still in a very good position to win 10-11 games.

Relax. We knew they weren't going to go 15-1, and undefeated in the division.

DynaPaul
10-26-2008, 06:26 PM
But i like being an arrogant dick :ill:

Don't be a Patriots fan!