We are still 5-2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchell55
    only another 1000 mocks due by tomorrow!
    • Feb 2008

We are still 5-2

All we need to do is win 5 more games and we will be in the playoffs. So what if we lost to miami. Miami already beat 2 great teams and were playing desperate against a team who just beat a playoff contender the past week. Also, we have KC, Jets, Cleveland, Pats, and SF comming up. We beat those teams and we are in. Heres to 14-2.
  • PECKERWOOD
    Defies all logic
    • Oct 2006

Re: We are still 5-2

We're now 2nd in the division but still very much alive in the race.

Comment

• Fin Fan In Cali
      Pretty cool for a Fin Fan.
      • Oct 2008

Hopefully you can shake this one off quickly and bounce back. Best of luck teh rest of the way. I hope you can take the division this year.

Comment

• BillsWin
        man amongst boys
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Fin Fan In Cali
        Hopefully you can shake this one off quickly and bounce back. Best of luck teh rest of the way. I hope you can take the division this year.
        we will take it. Thanks for the kind words. Good game.
        I am The Batman.

Comment

• Nighthawk
          Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mitchell59
          All we need to do is win 5 more games and we will be in the playoffs. So what if we lost to miami. Miami already beat 2 great teams and were playing desperate against a team who just beat a playoff contender the past week. Also, we have KC, Jets, Cleveland, Pats, and SF comming up. We beat those teams and we are in. Heres to 14-2.
          We're 0-1 in the division and now sit in 2nd place. This team doesn't play well on the road, so if you really think we are playoff material, then you should be worried.

Comment

Working...
          X