• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

We really screwed ourselves in terms of the division today

NE is now in first with the tiebreaker.

If we lose to the Jets next week, we'll be THIRD in the division. The next two games are now must-wins to have any chance at the division title.

If we could have won today and kept the one game lead over NE, it would have taken some of the pressure off. But now this team can't afford any more mistakes.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • Fin Fan In Cali
    Pretty cool for a Fin Fan.
    • Oct 2008

Re: We really screwed ourselves in terms of the division today

Originally posted by OpIv37

If we lose to the Jets next week, we'll be THIRD in the division. The next two games are now must-wins to have any chance at the division title.

If we could have won today and kept the one game lead over NE, it would have taken some of the pressure off. But now this team can't afford any more mistakes.
    Bro you can't say if we lose to the Jets, you have to get everything clicking again, and take the Jets down. Look KC almost beat them today. You can beat the Jets, just don't sell yourself short.

Comment

• Nighthawk
      Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
      • Jul 2002

This definitely wasn't good.

Comment

• justasportsfan
        • Jul 2002

we're screwed after 1 division game loss? Not. talk to me if we lose the next 2
        sacrifice1
        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
          Zero for Zero!
          • Mar 2003

I really don't look at tiebreakers now, but the Bills need to win the next two. When they went into this stretch I said they needed to win at least 2 of 3.
          Originally posted by mysticsoto
          Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• Slim
            • Apr 2004

I'm ALOT more confiedent when this team plays at home.

Comment

• Nighthawk
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
              I really don't look at tiebreakers now, but the Bills need to win the next two. When they went into this stretch I said they needed to win at least 2 of 3.
              And I'll go out on a limb and guess this game was one that you thought they'd win? Well, now they have to win here against the Jets and now they HAVE to win in NE. This one hurts the Bills more then people will admit.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                Zero for Zero!
                • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Nighthawk
                And I'll go out on a limb and guess this game was one that you thought they'd win? Well, now they have to win here against the Jets and now they HAVE to win in NE. This one hurts the Bills more then people will admit.
                I was not 100 % confidant today. Not at all.

Comment

• X-Era
                  What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                  • Feb 2005

Originally posted by OpIv37

1 game.

Let the season play out.

I dont believe at all the next two are must wins. We could probably split right down the middle with all of our opponents in the AFC East and still win the title.

Comment

• Nighthawk
                    • Jul 2002

I was not 100 % confidant today. Not at all.
                    Don't spin what I said because if you read my posts this week, you know that I wasn't either. What I asked was, "was this game one of the two games you thought they'd win?" Like most people, including me, the answer would be "yes". I sure as hell don't think Dickey can get them ready to win in NE...if he can't get them ready to win in Miami.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                      Zero for Zero!
                      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Nighthawk
                      Don't spin what I said because if you read my posts this week, you know that I wasn't either. What I asked was, "was this game one of the two games you thought they'd win?" Like most people, including me, the answer would be "yes". I sure as hell don't think Dickey can get them ready to win in NE...if he can't get them ready to win in Miami.
                      I didn't spin anything. You really need to chill out sometimes and not take things so personally. You asked and I answered.

I know you don't like Jauron, but he has done well for the most part. Today was ugly.

I expect them to win next week. The Patriots will be a battle and a half.

Comment

• Slim
                        • Apr 2004

I didn't spin anything. You really need to chill out sometimes and not take things so personally. You asked and I answered.

I know you don't like Jauron, but he has done well for the most part. Today was ugly.

At Gillete... That will be a HUGE game.

Comment

• X-Era
                          What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                          • Feb 2005

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                            Defies all logic
                            • Oct 2006

I just brought this up in another thread, Op, I agree.

Comment

• ServoBillieves
                              The Voice of Reason
                              • Jul 2007

An unhealthy Terrence mixed with a ****ty O-Line cost this game today.
                              Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

Working...
                              X