PDA

View Full Version : This team gets my nice version and my nasty version

X-Era
10-26-2008, 04:07 PM
Nice:

Trent had a bad day which will happen and he can learn from this

McGee might need to learn to let the coaches know if he cant go

Nasty:

Trent looked like complete **** today. He flat out stunk. I support him, I think its a bad day that will happen from time to time, but he sucked today.

McGee looked even worse. I have no idea how Perry could have left that same play THAT open over and over and over. Just plain crappy play calling and crappy execution.

Very little to nothing went right today. We couldnt run, we couldnt throw out of a jam, we couldnt kick, we couldnt tackle, we couldnt cover, and our special teams stunk.

Nothing went right.

I sincerely hope this team uses this as a wake up call game. We lost worse to the Cards, but this loss was worse in my mind. We could have won if we didnt make so many mistakes in all areas.

Better luck next time.

HHURRICANE
10-26-2008, 06:17 PM
I think some of you need to learn a thing or two about football.

1) Edwards pick was the result of him getting hit as he threw.

2) If Edwards should be criticized it's for the boneheaded stretch for the first down. We chastized Losman for almost an identical play.

3) McGee looked like crap but Perry Fewell had everyone playing off the receivers so he's equally to blame.

4) Royal is a douche.

Nighthawk
10-26-2008, 06:20 PM

2) If Edwards should be criticized it's for the boneheaded stretch for the first down. We chastized Losman for almost an identical play.

3) McGee looked like crap but Perry Fewell had everyone playing off the receivers so he's equally to blame.

4) Royal is a douche.

Good points.

Owen DeBoard
10-26-2008, 06:29 PM

4) Royal is a douche.
Throw Turk in the mix as well cause he went too conservative with his playcalling after we went up 16 to 7. The second drive after half time we were downed inside the 10 and I do believe that we came out runnin instead of trying to hit the short passes that were workin most of the game. The dolphins were ranked 27th against the pass and 12 against the run so that tells you what we should have been doin on offense. When we get a lead like we have to try to keep adding to it instead of tryin not to lose it. I do have to give the dolphins credit though they out played us and out coached us today.

LABillsFan
10-26-2008, 06:52 PM
It was not the best called game by Turk especially with Reed being out. I don't know the reasons he had for doing so, but I'd like to hear his take on the game.

X-Era
10-26-2008, 07:36 PM

4) Royal is a douche.

I can handle the pick. That will happen to virtually all QB's. The safety, and many errant throws into the ground were pathetic.

He had a bad day today and looked like ****.

I think hes good enough to be just what we need, but he played poorly, and thats OK, hes still young an dlearning.