PDA

View Full Version : Great Game Everyone

Reverend Fin
10-26-2008, 04:12 PM
Just wanted to come here and wish your team well for the rest of the year (until you play us again). It was a great game.
Most importantly, I got to see the class of Billszone-Shelby. What a classy lady throughout the game thread at ThePhins and in defeat. You guys should be real proud to have fans like her.

All the best.
The Rev

Slim
10-26-2008, 04:14 PM
Good game.

Fin Fan In Cali
10-26-2008, 04:22 PM
Just wanted to come here and wish your team well for the rest of the year (until you play us again). It was a great game.
Most importantly, I got to see the class of Billszone-Shelby. What a classy lady throughout the game thread at ThePhins and in defeat. You guys should be real proud to have fans like her.

All the best.
The RevThanks Brother! I wanted to say thanks for all the brothers and sisters coming over from ThePhins and being very respectful of the Bills Zone! Well done.

cnc66
10-26-2008, 04:33 PM
me too, great game, I wish you well the rest of the season, excluding Pearl Harbor Day at your house. I think y'all have a fine qb, who will get even better with more time. I was fearful of him and his fourth quarter abilities until Jason Allen fell on the fumble with 19 seconds left. You have much to look forward to as your team continues to improve. I will be in here rooting with you against the hated jets and patsies. It is pretty sweet knowing you have to put the broom up finally, and I look forward to our next meeting.

shelby
10-26-2008, 04:37 PM
Thank you for the compliment, i appreciate that.
All of you have been very gracious and respectful, and i thank you for that as well.

You outplayed us today, plain and simple. Congratulations on the victory. i will say that it made me feel better to see that some of your fans are just as psychotic in the game day thread as our fans are....;)

i enjoy your site and i will continue to visit it...i hope you gentlemen will do the same here.

Fin Fan In Cali
10-26-2008, 07:25 PM
Thank you for the compliment, i appreciate that.
All of you have been very gracious and respectful, and i thank you for that as well.

You outplayed us today, plain and simple. Congratulations on the victory. i will say that it made me feel better to see that some of your fans are just as psychotic in the game day thread as our fans are....;)

i enjoy your site and i will continue to visit it...i hope you gentlemen will do the same here.I will. I appreciate and enjoy your site here. Keep up the great work.

wharfrat
10-26-2008, 07:37 PM
Like I said in the other "Good Game" thread..
The AFCE is the Bills division this year... one (hopefully 2 .. lol ) losses to the Fins won't prevent that.
Overall you're a better team this year, and I for one, am glad it's the Bills and not the Patsies again... or even worse... the Jests...
Thanks again to Shelby and Dr Lecter for getting me back in here after all this time.... I promise to stop in more often again!