PDA

View Full Version : Jason Peters, Thank you!

Tatonka
10-26-2008, 04:30 PM
for getting the ball in the endzone after allowing another critical sack that more less costing us the game.. his first two awful sacks caused fumbles that we lost... but today he was at least able to throw his fat ass out on to the ball and prevent a touchdown, and just keep it to a safety. So cheers to you peters! your worth every penny you think you are! cant wait till the team watches the tape of that. you athletic monster, you!

Mahdi
10-26-2008, 04:33 PM
for getting the ball in the endzone after allowing another critical sack that more less costing us the game.. his first two awful sacks caused fumbles that we lost... but today he was at least able to throw his fat ass out on to the ball and prevent a touchdown, and just keep it to a safety. So cheers to you peters! your worth every penny you think you! cant wait till the team watches the tape of that. you athletic monster, you!
I wonder if he is still asking for a mega contract and whether or not his current level of play will affect what he gets.

mchurchfie
10-26-2008, 04:35 PM
Yeah props to him and Bonehead Dockery. That was a horrible effort by both of them.:down:

TacklingDummy
10-26-2008, 05:19 PM
for getting the ball in the endzone after allowing another critical sack that more less costing us the game.. his first two awful sacks caused fumbles that we lost... but today he was at least able to throw his fat ass out on to the ball and prevent a touchdown, and just keep it to a safety. So cheers to you peters! your worth every penny you think you! cant wait till the team watches the tape of that. you athletic monster, you!

Take away Jason Peters bad plays and overall he is having a good year.

Who gets that sarcasm? Lecter, Draftboy???

HHURRICANE
10-26-2008, 06:09 PM
I watched Peters today take on two guys at one point and dominate some plays today. Dockery could have prevented the sack in the endzone.

Dockery played his worst game as a Bill. It was horrible. Almost like he had been out partying the night before.

SpillerThrills
10-26-2008, 06:21 PM

if you take away his bad plays, does he have any plays where he's actually on the field to count as non bad plays?

Marvelous
10-26-2008, 07:03 PM
I blame Dockery more then Peters on the safety...Because Joey Porter IS/WAS a BEAST.. & there's no shame whatsoever in the FACT that Peters needed help.. So Dockery was SUPPOSED to double team him, but Dock came in way late & way outta position...BAH...

---SO the only thing i blame Peters for is that Joey Porter IS/WAS better then him today..No biggie since i never assumed Peters was PERFECT....

My beef that has me SUPER-FUMING is Dick Jauran not benching Mcgee in the 1st quarter...wtf!!! Is it true that he is "The Loyalist" kind of Head coach who is super-loyal to the players? That's what The EA Sports game Head-Coach sets him ass & i believe it to be true.....Why else wasn't McGee benched or atleast switched with Greer etc.....

--If you have opinions about McGee & our coach seek out my thread that im starting about that so i dont Derail T's thread.......
---D,Dock not Peters...Unless you fault Peters for not being good enough to handle Porter..

Philagape
10-26-2008, 07:14 PM
A Pro Bowl tackle should be able to take anybody one on one.
Because a blindside tackle is so crucial, whether he has a good game or not is defined solely by the number of times he gets beaten. If he looks solid on 60 plays but gets beaten on 2, those 2 outweigh the 60.

ronholm78
10-26-2008, 07:15 PM
You said it exactly Marvelous.....McGee really ****ed us today and should've been benched. This coaching staff is costing us games and I am tired of it. 3 plays inside the 5 no Marshawn...I mean get serious...How about a screen to joey porters side since he is coming every play like a nut.....Jason Peters is worthless...if he gets a new contract I am no longer a fan...Thats how pathetic I think he is.....Terrence McGee needs to figure it out....because he should've pulled himself.

Tatonka
10-26-2008, 10:17 PM
joey porter is in his 30s and on the downside of his career.. this whole "porter is/was a beast" does not excuse peters, who thinks he is the best LT in the game and wants to be paid like it, from being able to stop him..

i mean, seriously.. peters KNOWS we are passing out of the endzone and that he REALLY needs to hold up on the play.. and he blew it completely.. so did dock, but peters has been blowing it all season at critical times.. this one was just teh worst.. peters is no where near the LT he thinks he is.. but the good news is that there is no way in hell he is getting a new deal.. so he can suck a fat **** for 3 years, then walk.

BillsOwnAll
10-26-2008, 10:22 PM
I watched Peters today take on two guys at one point and dominate some plays today. Dockery could have prevented the sack in the endzone.

Dockery played his worst game as a Bill. It was horrible. Almost like he had been out partying the night before.
Was that wys who used to talk like that.. haha Well if you take away lynchs 2 long runs he didnt have that good of a game :snicker:

LtFinFan66
10-26-2008, 11:48 PM
Buffalo center Duke Preston (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=8536) recovered, giving Miami a safety.

Michael82
10-27-2008, 12:36 AM
Buffalo center Duke Preston (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=8536) recovered, giving Miami a safety.
:rofl: Even on a play where it was recovered, the fat ass can't get to the ball in time.

Griff
10-27-2008, 05:57 AM

yeah considering he's allowed twice as many sacks in half the season as he did all of last season, considering 3 of those sacks have resulted in fumbles, Peters has had a bad season.

TacklingDummy
10-27-2008, 06:59 AM
yeah considering he's allowed twice as many sacks in half the season as he did all of last season, considering 3 of those sacks have resulted in fumbles, Peters has had a bad season.

Yeah, but take away those 3 plays Peters is having a Pro-Bowl season.

Dr. Lecter
10-27-2008, 07:30 AM
Do people watch the entire game or do they base a player's evaluation one one play?

The safety was a combination of Peters, Dockery and Trent. The rest of the game Peters was damn solid.

DraftBoy
10-27-2008, 07:34 AM
joey porter is in his 30s and on the downside of his career.. this whole "porter is/was a beast" does not excuse peters, who thinks he is the best LT in the game and wants to be paid like it, from being able to stop him..

i mean, seriously.. peters KNOWS we are passing out of the endzone and that he REALLY needs to hold up on the play.. and he blew it completely.. so did dock, but peters has been blowing it all season at critical times.. this one was just teh worst.. peters is no where near the LT he thinks he is.. but the good news is that there is no way in hell he is getting a new deal.. so he can suck a fat **** for 3 years, then walk.
Joey Porter leads the NFL in sacks this year, if thats the downside of his career then thats a hell of a way to go out. Porter is playing like a man possessed this year, trying to discount that is a little ridiculous.

DraftBoy
10-27-2008, 07:36 AM

Most accounts from people who have unbias views of the game say the safety was the fault of Dockery and Peters not communicating on the play and understanding the blitz pickup. Lots of fans have an unbias view of Peters because of what happened this offseason, so his mistakes get blown out of proportion and his good plays are completely discounted. The blitz pickup communication has to be there and Trent has to read the blitz and get rid of the ball, none of that happened there.

Dr. Lecter
10-27-2008, 07:38 AM
Most accounts from people who have unbias views of the game say the safety was the fault of Dockery and Peters not communicating on the play and understanding the blitz pickup. Lots of fans have an unbias view of Peters because of what happened this offseason, so his mistakes get blown out of proportion and his good plays are completely discounted. The blitz pickup communication has to be there and Trent has to read the blitz and get rid of the ball, none of that happened there.

Exactly.

That play was a multiple player mess.

TacklingDummy
10-27-2008, 07:55 AM
Exactly.

Some Bill fans are good at making up excuses and blaming the other guy to defend someone. It's been going on for years.

DraftBoy
10-27-2008, 08:17 AM
We know we've seen you blame JP for everything for multiple years.

EDS
10-27-2008, 10:22 AM
I think Dockery is way over paid. His contract will likely prevent the Bills from filling the center spot unless they get lucky in the draft.

Tackles you need to spend money on in the NFL, but with a guard, you better be really sure you are getting what you are paying for.

IAG
10-27-2008, 10:23 AM
Porter beat him badly.

TacklingDummy
10-27-2008, 10:59 AM
We know we've seen you blame JP for everything for multiple years.

Rightly so.

Tatonka
10-28-2008, 03:43 PM
Exactly.

thats funny because in the latest article on bb.com, about peters thinking his play is up to par, he takes total credit for the **** up. bottom line is that he is on pace to allow more sacks this season than langston walker ever did while in oakland.. and everyone and their brother that that 11 sacks allowed in a year was total trash.