PDA

View Full Version : Not Ready

relentless
10-26-2008, 05:22 PM
Not an over reaction, just an observation...Our Bills are still a year or two away....depending on the decisions that we make over the two years.

Mahdi
10-26-2008, 05:25 PM
Not an over reaction, just an observation...Our Bills are still a year or two away....depending on the decisions that we make over the two years.
If you're talking Super Bowl then I agree, If you're talking playoffs I dont. This team is as good as any team in the AFC. We have our flaws but so does every other team in the AFC. There are no locks this year.

Oaf
10-26-2008, 05:25 PM
Any given team is one year away from contending. We're ahead of schedule and our time is now.

billser
10-26-2008, 05:31 PM
I think last week I realized that this team was ready, this loss doesnt change that. One thing ive noticed is that we can move the ball and rarely remain stagnant on offense. I fully trust Edwards and think he is special. I realize he had a bad game today, but who doesnt....they were still able to move the ball and had some bad uncharacterist turnovers. WE ARE READY!

relentless
10-26-2008, 05:32 PM
If you're talking Super Bowl then I agree, If you're talking playoffs I dont. This team is as good as any team in the AFC. We have our flaws but so does every other team in the AFC. There are no locks this year. point well taken...

LABillsFan
10-26-2008, 06:06 PM
I think last week I realized that this team was ready, this loss doesnt change that. One thing ive noticed is that we can move the ball and rarely remain stagnant on offense. I fully trust Edwards and think he is special. I realize he had a bad game today, but who doesnt....they were still able to move the ball and had some bad uncharacterist turnovers. WE ARE READY!

I hate to say it but I thought the Bills capitalized on SD's mistakes, not that the Bills were the better team but they made a few more bigger plays. I could easily see the Bills lose the SD game in SD or if Rivers was on.