X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • relentless
    • Mar 2005

Not Ready

Not an over reaction, just an observation...Our Bills are still a year or two away....depending on the decisions that we make over the two years.
  • Mahdi
    • Mar 2004

Re: Not Ready

Originally posted by relentless
    Not an over reaction, just an observation...Our Bills are still a year or two away....depending on the decisions that we make over the two years.
    If you're talking Super Bowl then I agree, If you're talking playoffs I dont. This team is as good as any team in the AFC. We have our flaws but so does every other team in the AFC. There are no locks this year.

Comment

• Oaf
      Do you read what you write?
      • Jun 2007

Any given team is one year away from contending. We're ahead of schedule and our time is now.

Comment

• billser
        • Oct 2007

I think last week I realized that this team was ready, this loss doesnt change that. One thing ive noticed is that we can move the ball and rarely remain stagnant on offense. I fully trust Edwards and think he is special. I realize he had a bad game today, but who doesnt....they were still able to move the ball and had some bad uncharacterist turnovers. WE ARE READY!

Comment

• relentless
          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Mahdi
          If you're talking Super Bowl then I agree, If you're talking playoffs I dont. This team is as good as any team in the AFC. We have our flaws but so does every other team in the AFC. There are no locks this year.
          point well taken...

Comment

• LABillsFan
            • Aug 2002

Originally posted by billser
            I think last week I realized that this team was ready, this loss doesnt change that. One thing ive noticed is that we can move the ball and rarely remain stagnant on offense. I fully trust Edwards and think he is special. I realize he had a bad game today, but who doesnt....they were still able to move the ball and had some bad uncharacterist turnovers. WE ARE READY!
            I hate to say it but I thought the Bills capitalized on SD's mistakes, not that the Bills were the better team but they made a few more bigger plays. I could easily see the Bills lose the SD game in SD or if Rivers was on.
            I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't repeat myself.

Comment

Working...
            X