PDA

View Full Version : Bad Coaching (McGee) ???

Marvelous
10-26-2008, 07:12 PM
It drove me nuts how outta position McGee was on that opening deep pass & several more plays throught the 1st half....Where's the halftime adjustments?

---Is Greer not fast enough to cover Ted Ginn? Greer was a TRACK-STAR @ Tennessee so i doubt it's lack o' speed related...

--Is Our HC to loyal to his players? Or did he not know McGee was either outmached or was still hurt/hobbled w/ injury???

---Leodis coulda/shoulda been put on Ginn if it was SPeed related because we all know Leodis has the wheels...He lacks the cover/shutdown skills that Jabari Greer has, in fact so does McGee & all our corners. Greer is hands down our best shutdown/cover corner...

---I'm 100% convinced that if we woulda contained Tedd Ginn today that we woulda handled the :lame: but effective wildcat formation.. We handled their run game pretty good.. But McGee had his lunch money taken all game & our coach refused to adjust....

---Dicks lack of adjustments force me into my 1st bad opinion of him to date..<<fact, i have yet to fault DC on anything yet & have been his biggest(public/outspoken) supporter

Thouhghts on=
-McGee skill vs Ginn?
-McGee injured?
-Dicks loyalty to McGee today?
-Leodis or Greer covering Ginn instead?

---I know, i know we lacked pressure on Chad Pennington for the 1st time ever & he is to accurate to give time to.. So McGee was forced to cover longer etc etc...

-Many things went wrong today, but this (McGee & DC)stands OUT TO ME & I WAS BTCHING ALL GAME LONG ABOUT IT......oye!

FlyingDutchman
10-26-2008, 07:16 PM
Im more pissed at Juron for not going for it on 4th and goal from the foot yard line in the first quarter down 7 on the road. As far as Mcgee, no I do not think he was ready to play. If we have track stars or not, when the D line gets no rush on noodle arm pennington, hes going to find open receivers.

Marvelous
10-26-2008, 07:23 PM
Well he sure found Tedd Ginn on most of his throws & for huge gains so---
---So the Tedd Ginn plays killed us... SHoulda put McKelvin on him & he DEFF shoulda moved Greer to him...Like i said above ""If it's not a speed issue with Greer covering Ginn then it makes NO sense to me whatsoever to just leave Greer alone against a WR who clearly was OWNING him all day...
---Noteworthy--We made an adjustment with Dockery and the O-line to help out Peters with Joey Porter, so why not make the same adjustment with Ginn...Bah!!!

ronholm78
10-26-2008, 07:24 PM
You said it exactly Marvelous.....McGee really ****ed us today and should've been benched. This coaching staff is costing us games and I am tired of it. 3 plays inside the 5 no Marshawn...I mean get serious...How about a screen to joey porters side since he is coming every play like a nut.....Jason Peters is worthless...if he gets a new contract I am no longer a fan...Thats how pathetic I think he is.....Terrence McGee needs to figure it out....because he should've pulled himself.

Marvelous
10-26-2008, 07:36 PM
WOW! You're right that McGee shoulda pulled himself instead he looked like a overrated corner who is good only for ST's...

I have a point to make about the 1st play of the game----That 37 yard bomb to Ginn....McGee was soo outta position when the ball arrived yet he still went for the INTERCEPTION instead of just throwing a hand up to bat it down...WTF was that? I haven't seen such a bonehead play like taht since week 1 years ago against Jacksonville when Clements cost us the game by going for the INT against Jimmy SMith, when he shoulda & coulda easily batted the ball down. Game woulda been over.....We lost and missed the playoffs by 1 game...OYE!

--So my point is that McGee wouldan't pull himself because he seemed to be selfish. Selfish explains why he tried to INT the 1st pass instead of batting it down...Maybe i'm nitpicking/critiquing because Miami losses, esp this one HURTS...
--As far as Peters goes bro, I disagree but it's not of interest to me in this thread.

ronholm78
10-26-2008, 07:39 PM
Yah fair enough on Peter's...I am just the same way you are...furious about this damn Miami game...and this one stings more then others, when such a chump receivers destroys us....because our staff and McGee disregard getting embarassed.

Marvelous
10-26-2008, 07:42 PM
Yup.... SEEMS SO ABVIOUS to me, you and many fans that Greer woulda gave us a better scenerio...I doubt it gets worse then 180 yards from a under,yet to achieve lighning fast WR.. So yeah i'm looking forward to our press conference. Esp Dick & Terrence...

Are they up yet?