PDA

View Full Version : HOLY SPEED

Marvelous
10-26-2008, 07:20 PM
The way he chased down & caught Tedd Ginn today really tealls me something of Whitners wheels... Yeah yeah, i noticed he had a slight advantage due to angle,,but man the replay at full speed really shows him hauling...

-Just curious if Us Zoners really credit him with blazing speed. Consider me signed up..

Jaybird
10-26-2008, 07:30 PM
he's a 4.3 guy!

Samphin1
10-26-2008, 07:41 PM
Ginn should have never stopped. He could have beat Whitner to the corner imo. Even if he didn't, Whitner was down the field anyways, so I wouldn't say he is as fast as Ginn.

Even with Ginn stopping, he had Whitner turned all around. I believe it was Mitchelle who popped the ball out. Had it not bee for him trailing the play, Ginn most likely scores on the juke as well.

But I give Whitner credit for not giving up on the play. A lot of other guys would have. He got in his way just enough and he helped hold the phins to 3 points instead of 7.

Marvelous
10-26-2008, 07:44 PM
No way dude.. I'm not saying Whitner is as fast, or faster..But his angle was barely there.. Ginn shoulda had him toasted by 7-10 yards..Which i'm sure he would have most safeties toasted by....But i could see how a Phinhead is gonna take that as Ginn is slow since a safety caught him...I didn't mean it that way fruity..

LtFinFan66
10-27-2008, 06:19 AM
No way Ginn beats him with the angle he had. I am quite sure Ginn knows all about the speed Donte has after practicing against him everyday in college