PDA

View Full Version : Ok the Bills were put in their place. The season is not over Bandwagon Crew

THATHURMANATOR
10-26-2008, 07:47 PM
I am already preparing to be louder than ever before Sunday! WHO IS WITH ME??????

Nighthawk
10-26-2008, 07:49 PM
I'd be Ok with 6-2 at the halfway point of the season!

Pinkerton Security
10-26-2008, 07:58 PM
Honestly, we made some extremely costly mistakes and lost by 8. I give them credit, they played well, but if it werent for all our turnovers it would have been waaaaay different. So i am not too concerned. Its not like we just played our best game and got beat anyways.

LABillsFan
10-26-2008, 08:05 PM
Just a bad game. I don't expect that from the team in their own house, but I do expect a very close game. Hopefully the D brings the wood Sunday.

hydro
10-26-2008, 08:14 PM
I don't expect to have much of a voice a week from today. :up:

Mr. Pink
10-26-2008, 08:15 PM
It's over!

Seriously though, if we win the next two nobody will care we lost today.

And hell, I still think the Browns can win the AFCN!

TacklingDummy
10-26-2008, 08:16 PM
Who said the season was over?

Realistically no one thought we would be 5-2 at this point.

Borosai
10-26-2008, 08:30 PM
I don't mind 5-2 at all... it's an improvement over last year, and the team seems to be better. BUT... this team is not improving week to week. They've been playing the same through the first seven games, and that is a recipe for another letdown season.

THATHURMANATOR
10-26-2008, 08:34 PM
I don't expect to have much of a voice a week from today. :up:
Thats what I'm talking about.

THATHURMANATOR
10-26-2008, 08:34 PM
It's over!

Seriously though, if we win the next two nobody will care we lost today.

Yep!

THATHURMANATOR
10-26-2008, 08:35 PM
Who said the season was over?

Realistically no one thought we would be 5-2 at this point.
Please TD do I really need to explain to you the crybabies(Realists)???

TacklingDummy
10-26-2008, 09:14 PM
Please TD do I really need to explain to you the crybabies(Realists)???

Realists are not crybabies.

THATHURMANATOR
10-26-2008, 09:19 PM
Some of them are.

BuffaloBillsStampede
10-26-2008, 09:55 PM
Dude I swear I was thinking the same thing after the game. All this loss does is pump the crowd up even more for the Jets game because it becomes that much more important. That place is going to be balls the ****in wall all day Sunday!

The Dolphins air attack abused McGee today which was good planning on their part being his first game back. Ginn still sucks and Pennington is still average.

I think this team may still be a bit young to go and win too many games on the road especially in the division, but it will come.

mchurchfie
10-26-2008, 11:31 PM
I am already preparing to be louder than ever before Sunday! WHO IS WITH ME??????
:hi5:

PhinsFan66
10-26-2008, 11:55 PM

The best part of the day for me was being at a sport's bar where this Bill's fan was running his mouth all day. He got awfully quiet in the 4th quarter and then quickly left for the exit. :D:

THATHURMANATOR
10-27-2008, 07:59 AM
The best part of the day for me was being at a sport's bar where this Bill's fan was running his mouth all day. He got awfully quiet in the 4th quarter and then quickly left for the exit. :D:
LOL. Well Bills fans have fat mouths we can't help it.

THATHURMANATOR
10-27-2008, 08:00 AM
Dude I swear I was thinking the same thing after the game. All this loss does is pump the crowd up even more for the Jets game because it becomes that much more important. That place is going to be balls the ****in wall all day Sunday!

The Dolphins air attack abused McGee today which was good planning on their part being his first game back. Ginn still sucks and Pennington is still average.

I think this team may still be a bit young to go and win too many games on the road especially in the division, but it will come.
Give Ginn and Pennington their due they played phenominal!

LtFinFan66
10-27-2008, 08:02 AM
Honestly, we made some extremely costly mistakes and lost by 8. I give them credit, they played well, but if it werent for all our turnovers it would have been waaaaay different. So i am not too concerned. Its not like we just played our best game and got beat anyways.9

THATHURMANATOR
10-27-2008, 08:03 AM
GET OUT OF MY THREAD FIN FAN!

LtFinFan66
10-27-2008, 08:03 AM
Give Ginn and Pennington their due they played phenominal!:clap:

Way to stay classy sir!!:clap:

LtFinFan66
10-27-2008, 08:05 AM
GET OUT OF MY THREAD FIN FAN!I withdrawl my last post:mad:

THATHURMANATOR
10-27-2008, 08:09 AM
Watching that Half full stadium yesterday pissed me off so badly. I am looking up prices on the Game in Toronto.

THATHURMANATOR
10-27-2008, 08:09 AM
I withdrawl my last post:mad:
I was joking !!!!

LtFinFan66
10-27-2008, 08:10 AM

You guys will be fine

Jan Reimers
10-27-2008, 08:13 AM
I'll take 5-2 after 7 games any day, and I'll be there cheering next week. A win over the Jets will put the Dolphin debacle out of our collective minds.

The continuing problems with bad tackling, no QB pressure, horrible run blocking, and a too loose secondary are cause for concern, however.

THATHURMANATOR
10-27-2008, 08:37 AM
The Dolphins surely showed the Bills things the team needs to work on.

Saratoga Slim
10-27-2008, 08:58 AM
Nice thread guys. I've said this before and I'll say it again: the key to enjoying this season is maintaining the same expectations with which we started the season. As of week 1, I think everyone expected New England to win the division, and us to be battling for a wild card.

Winning a wild card usually means you lose 5-7 games over the course of the year. We're 7 games in, and have lost two. Both losses were on the road. One came after our starting QB was knocked out of the game early, and the other was just one of those games where nothing went right--and yet we were still in it until the end.

I'm not saying we looked good in either of those losses, but the fact is that with the exception of the 1972 Dolphins and 2007 Patriots, every playoff team in NFL history has lost games over the course of the season. It's just plain dumb to get too fired up over a single loss. If we win next week, we'll be 6-2, and on pace for a 12-4 season. That's WAY better than the most optimistic of us would have guessed at the beginning.

THATHURMANATOR
10-27-2008, 09:36 AM
Nice thread guys. I've said this before and I'll say it again: the key to enjoying this season is maintaining the same expectations with which we started the season. As of week 1, I think everyone expected New England to win the division, and us to be battling for a wild card.

Winning a wild card usually means you lose 5-7 games over the course of the year. We're 7 games in, and have lost two. Both losses were on the road. One came after our starting QB was knocked out of the game early, and the other was just one of those games where nothing went right--and yet we were still in it until the end.

I'm not saying we looked good in either of those losses, but the fact is that with the exception of the 1972 Dolphins and 2007 Patriots, every playoff team in NFL history has lost games over the course of the season. It's just plain dumb to get too fired up over a single loss. If we win next week, we'll be 6-2, and on pace for a 12-4 season. That's WAY better than the most optimistic of us would have guessed at the beginning.

GOOO BUFFALO.

blackonyx89
10-27-2008, 09:50 AM

I agree!

THATHURMANATOR
10-27-2008, 09:51 AM
I agree!
DO YOU?

psubills62
10-27-2008, 10:20 AM
It's not the way I'd like to have started divisional play, but I am happy with 5-2 at this point.

THATHURMANATOR
10-27-2008, 10:29 AM
No one is happy to lose to Miami. Get over it and move on.

Dujek
10-27-2008, 10:42 AM

Now we know you're crazy.

hydro
10-27-2008, 10:56 AM

:clap: Great post!

billsfanone
10-27-2008, 11:04 AM

:bf1:

HAMMER
10-27-2008, 11:11 AM
Some people here are redeculous, too high one week, too low the next. This is a 16 game season, we lost to an underrated divison opponent on the road. Mostly due to three turnovers, some due to injury, some due to solid coaching and play by the opposition. It is going to happen again at some point this season folks, relax. 5-2 is a very good record in this NFL.

THATHURMANATOR
10-27-2008, 03:53 PM
I hear you HAMMER.

like2god
10-27-2008, 04:14 PM
Give Ginn and Pennington their due they played phenominal!
:bf1:

They were two of a very few that actually did well, Miami made alot of mistakes yesterday and they really had no business winning that game.

You guys will be fine, one bad game does not a season make. The Bills are still the team to beat in the AFCE IMO and once the knee-jerk emotion calms down you guys will forget all about yesterdays game.