PDA

View Full Version : Good Coaching or Bad Coaching guys

THATHURMANATOR
10-27-2008, 09:35 AM
One week the Bills have the best in the league

The next the coaching staff is incompentant.

WHICH IS IT??

Enough with this flip flopping nonsense.

TacklingDummy
10-27-2008, 09:38 AM
Some of the player performed badly yesterday. Which as fans we unjustly blame the coaching. Just as the coaching gets too much praise when players perform well and the team wins.

I don't blame the coaching all that much, except for the goal line series and that challenge. I blame some of the players for not perfoming.

mchurchfie
10-27-2008, 09:42 AM
Lining a Cb with a gimpy knee up 15 yards off the receiver every play against a dink and dunk QB with no success at all equates to bad decision making. The first time shame on the player, the second , third, and forth time shame on the coach for not making an adjustment.

TacklingDummy
10-27-2008, 09:43 AM
Lining a Cb with a gimpy knee up 15 yards off the receiver every play against a dink and dunk QB with no success at all equates to bad decision making. The first time shame on the player, the second , third, and forth time shame on the coach for not making an adjustment.

That too. I guess it's too much to ask of our #1 draft pick this year to cover Ted Ginn Jr.

mchurchfie
10-27-2008, 09:48 AM
That too. I guess it's too much to ask of our #1 draft pick this year to cover Ted Ginn Jr.
It is very disturbing that they have so little confidence in the top rated corner coming out of last year's draft that they put in another player at 70% health. I'm sure he couldn't have have done any worse than McGee. I think they are making a huge mistake by not letting this guy get broken in. It wasn't like he was going against an All pro or anything, though McGee made him look it yesterday.

OpIv37
10-27-2008, 09:52 AM
Some of the player performed badly yesterday. Which as fans we unjustly blame the coaching. Just as the coaching gets too much praise when players perform well and the team wins.

I don't blame the coaching all that much, except for the goal line series and that challenge. I blame some of the players for not perfoming.

Penalties are on the coaches. Still not playing the slants properly is on the coaches. Overpursuit is on the coaches.a

This was a case of both bad coaching and bad execution.

In general, I have not been happy with this coaching staff since they came on before the 2006 season. I will say they've made some improvements this year, but games like this show that there is still plenty of reason for concern.